Author Topic: Duterte for 2016 (Thread 3)  (Read 29000 times)

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
Duterte for 2016 (Thread 3)
« on: May 03, 2016, 11:20:40 pm »
new home mga sis!!
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

Ma.Jewel_1987

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Certified SRC fanatic
Re: Duterte for 2016 (Thread 3)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:33:01 pm »
Ambilis  ;D konti na lang eleksyon na I'm so nervous. Sana si Duterte manalo.
Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will realize they were the big things.

super bratinella

• Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 12:06:35 am »
I long stopped watching news, sharing political views sa FB wall ko, shut up na lang ako, kasi alam ko naman all voters have decided who they will vote. At pag solid Duterte at kilala talaga nila si Mayor kahit ano pa ibato nila na black propaganda and I know hindi talaga matitibag ang boto nila.

Anyway, I saw a screenshot from GMA news feed and may comment mismo ang sariling GMA na very obvious na they are anti Duterte kaya nag issue ng statement they are fair..

So I do not believe easily sa news..
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Gaysha

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 12:12:37 am »
Nakita nyo na ba ang latest survey ng Pulse Asia, 33% si Duterte pero no. 2 na si Roxas, 22%, Poe is third at 21%. Parang I smell something fishy!!!Ginawa ang survey ng April 26-29.

cutemama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 12:20:43 am »
naku sis naiinis na ko manood ng news gma and abs parehas silang anyi duterte.. me, im a kapamilya.. pero pag dating sa politics news ayaw ko sila.. naiinis na ko manood. lalo na kanina sa tv patrol puro negative kay duterte binabalita.. very obvious na poe pr roxas sila.. yung mga magagandang news or rally na dinudumog tao si duterte and bbm hindi nila binabalita.. puro negative sides lang pinapakita..

pero yung mga anchor nila halatang anti mar /pinoy hahah lalo na si noli and ted number 1 critic ni pinoy yun.. feeling ko si ted and noli maki duterte rin eh.

super bratinella

• Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 12:53:27 am »
Anak ni Noli na si Kat De Castro talagang Du30 at anak ni Mel Tiangco na si Wency Cornejo Du30 they are vocal about that. Kaya for me talagang the management of ABS and GMA sama na rin natin ang TV5 filter nila ang mga nilalabas ng news.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:56:58 am by super bratinella »
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

shygirlme

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 04:16:15 am »
have you seen the video of Duterte talking to Joma Sison posted on Trillanes FB? Hindi ko pinanood. nagpost kasi maka Mar!

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 06:24:23 am »
Di ba if ever manalo nga daw si Duterte, Joma Sison will go home and sit down and talk about peace between the government and NPA. Duterte gained the respect of the NPA. Actually even kahit anong post naman nila, they cant deny the truth...AYAW NA NG MGA TAO SA TRAPO. Minsan mapapaisip ka, nasayang lang ang demokrasya na pinaglaban before sa Martial Law dahil na rin sa pag abuso ngnkaramihan sa previledges ng Democracy. Which is mas naging daan sa mas maraming corrupt na politko na lalong nagpahirap sa atin mga mamamayan.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

hyder0926

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 07:55:09 am »
i overheard some MarLeni supporters talk.. sabi nun isa girl.. "naku wag daw magsuot ng baller na roxas robredo sa labas ng office or pag commute kase baka daw magkaron ng gulo kase hinde mo alam un nasa isip ng supporter ni DU30."

i so wanted to butt in.. and ask them if they truly believe that.. i wanted to ask them what makes them different from a DU30 supporter? are they above everyone else because they are decent / educated etc? i am in total disbelief that they get to label DU30 supporters like that. eh madami ako kilala na DU30 supporters na mataas ang pinag-aralan. i also want to pick their brain to know the reason and understand them for their unwavering support for MarLeni.

DU30 is being persecuted because he is still on top of the game.. with Pnoy's alleged comment na "hinde nya marerespeto ang election pag si DU30 ang manalo.." is such a tasteless and crass act for a person who is the President of the Philippines. eh puro tao nya nakaupo sa Comelec ngayon bakit ganun reaction nya?

Aquiline

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 08:46:18 am »
A lot of my friends na Duterte before are now switching to Miriam dahil sa issues ngayon. Minsan kasi Pag hindi ka matiyagang magresearch at magbabasa talaga ay madadala ka talaga sa mga negative posts at black propaganda.

As a matter of principle, I don't question my friends' votes especially if sa umpisa pa lang e they're for another candidate. I let them be. I go for the undecided ones and recently, those pro-Duterte before na lumipat to other candidates because of the Trillanes allegation.

May mga friends na din akong muntik ma-sway, even si hubby, gusto na mag-Poe. What I've told them was I think we owe it to ourselves to maintain an open mind and give Duterte a little benefit of the doubt. Ang tagal na natin siyang sinuportahan tapos one allegation lang, give up na tayo sa kanya? The only material I asked them to read was that of Thinking Pinoy. It's just fitting kasi if you read his/her posts, the first time na pumutok yung controversy, TP also had doubts. But he/she kept an open mind and investigated the issues. Despite the comprehensive posts, easy to read and digest yung articles nya. :)

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2016, 08:53:17 am »
@hyder0986

^^ To be fair, I don't think it's because they think they're better or more decent than Duterte supporters. They could just be plain scared of what other supporters are capable of doing. It's just that a lot of Duterte supporters online are really rabid that they scare people. They scare me a lot, honestly. I don't post anything about him in my public Twitter account even if I was enraged on the rape culture because I AM SCARED. I'm not scared of my friends or families who support Duterte because they're educated and do not make threats. But a lot of other people online do. That's the reality.

Have you read this? The article mentioned just some whose threats that have gone viral. That's the reality that we, who are not voting for Duterte, read every single day. I guess a lot of Duterte supporters do not see it because you support him so they do not show their fangs to you. Like my friends, you do not even read posts about other candidates. But you know, those scary Duterte supporters actually come to other people's posts and become exaggeratedly abusive online. It's normal to argue online about our candidates but making threats like having people killed or raped just because they have a different choice?  Who wouldn't be scared?
http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/130266-rodrigo-duterte-rapture-imagined-president

Vans

• Junior GirlTalker
  • The cuervo gold makes tonight a wonderful thing
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2016, 09:15:15 am »
Yung mga natatakot kesyo may deal si Duterte with Joma Sison, remember sino ang presidente na nagpakawala sa kanya?

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 09:17:41 am »
Nasa tao yan. Throw in another controversial issue and they will threaten pa din. Remember amalayer and Barney issues? They got threats too. Difference lang volume of people.
I have friends na inaaway because Duterte sila. Tapos roro yung mga nangaaway.
Issues bring out either the best or the worst in people.

Anonymous Philippines said they will watch the polls. At least someone else can look at the system.
They will not pursue the case against COMELEC data leak. This government sucks.

sofiameredith

• Girl Power!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 09:26:17 am »
I avoid abs and gma news nowadays...Even sa fb, I unfollowed muna yung mga friends ko na against Duterte, I respect them and their opinions pero para iwas bad vibes i unfollow na lang them muna so their posts wouldn't show up on my feed. Dito na lang ako sa thread nakikibalita.

Last night at Plaza ng San Juan, Sen. JV staged a support for Duterte, we thought Duterte was coming kaya sugod kami sa plaza hehe, pero hindi daw according to some friends who stayed and waited...yung mga supporters at representatives lang ata nandon to campaign...Kat de Castro was there nag host ng sandali then left na...artists like Jan Marini and husband Gerard, Jojo Alejar came for the entertainment.

My dad, who was there to wait said..."hindi naman sinabi talaga na pupunta si Duterte, ewan kung bakit may paganap na ganun si JV...sinadya na lang ata ng camp Duterte na magpadala ng representatives because if ever Duterte wins, ayaw niya ng utang na loob kay JV at baka kung ano pang hingin na kapalit sa kanya"  ;D Gets nyo na siguro yun mga sis.. ;D ;) :)
Feel the rhythm, Feel the rhyme!

Aquiline

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 09:39:28 am »
Re: supporters. I think lahat naman ng candidates may mga pasaway/rabid supporters who will do all those nasty things sa social media. Ang hindi ko mainitindihan e yung mga hindi boboto kay Duterte because natu-turn off sila sa mga supporters nya. As if yung mga supporters ang magpapatakbo ng Pilipinas pag siya ang nanalo.

Here's a nice read. Such an endearing character. Sana yung mga reporters na na-assign sa ibang candidates will also write an article humanizing their candidates. :)

http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/131551-10-new-things-learned-duterte-2016-philippine-elections

chocoholic88

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Misspeaks
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 09:41:28 am »
Post I got from the GT FB group, patunay at explanation Kung bakit kelangan ng 7 days ng BPI para makuha ang transaction history

https://www.facebook.com/irishbjunasa/posts/10153517833416615

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 10:09:51 am »
Jan marini and husband are both not duterte supoorters im sure. Kasi friend sila ng friend ko who called us minions... And i read na they dont like duterte.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

sofiameredith

• Girl Power!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 10:18:20 am »
^really? ???

How will they explain campaigning for Duterte last night? Even invited the people to join them on May 7 at Luneta for Digong...I was not able to take pictures kasi medyo malayo kami, but Jan Marini sang pa "Pangako SaĆ½o" nag back story pa siya na she was the one who played Lourdes sa recent remake ng PSY kasi di siya masyado kilala ng mga tao...hmmmm...maybe change of heart na sila???? :) ;D
Feel the rhythm, Feel the rhyme!

purple_tips

• Junior GirlTalker
  • full time beauty junkie
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 10:25:22 am »
Have you guys read the PSE Stocks' (Phil Stock Exchange) post on its fb account?

They conducted a mock election during its annual golf tournament at Tagaytay midlands and guess who won??
Duterte came in at first, next is Roxas, Poe, Binay then last is Miriam.

So much for "disente".

This just shows the "elite" also favor Duterte. pag businessman ako, even elite pa, the costs of red tape is so high, ang hirap mag negosyo sa philippines, papatayin ka sa costs of lagay, taxes, licenses. No wonder many choose to evade the law or resort to bribery. The corrupt officials in this country is making it very difficult for those who want to comply with the laws.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 10:36:20 am »
@sofia, yep. Friend nila yung gusto ako ipag pray over kasi feeling nya mali na si Duterte suportahan ko. Todo criticize rin yung friend ko na yun FB wall kay Duterte. So nakikita ko yung mga comments nila. And I know anti Duterte group nila. So if change of heart, could be. But could also be na trabaho rin lang for them. But i hope its the latter part. But as for their friend na friend ko, solid anti duterte pa rin yun. Even think she has every right to criticize her friends who supports duterte kaya nga i unfollow her sa FB para less stress ako

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close