We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ She said looks and money aren't the biggest factors. Habulan din to eh so I wonder.... Haha
^Sus, I didn't say naman na broke and ugly ka...LOL! Kung confident ka naman that you have something to offer then there's nothing to worry about. Truth it depends din talaga minsan sa chemistry...at least for me. Walang magic formula. Sobrang type mo ba or pwede na ring pagtyagaan? LOL!Ano ka ba? If you follow my posts here, you will get the story. Anyway, I made him go to his mommy and cry. Ayaw na mag-reply sa text ko. Loko pala sya eh. Di komo mabait ako pwede ng abusuhin. I maybe meek as a dove but I am wise as a serpent, ika nga!
^^ Ang angas!!! Players think they always win. This time, he lost big! Haha. Nice one!