We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any Club Ananda brides? Ang mahal ng Indoor venue nila 130k and garden is ok 60k pero I feel na baka ulanin kami ng Dec 2018.
Just wanna ask if anyone knows fernwood garden rates?And if its easy to locate. thank you!
Hi. Newbie here. Just wanna ask if anyone knows fernwood garden rates?And if its easy to locate. thank you!
Hi mga sis,Joining the Tagaytay thread. I saw this venue sa facebook, The Pulo Events Place, I think bago pa lang I inquired and still waiting for their rate. Any idea or feedback about this place? It looks nice and beautiful but worried ako since no review pa ako nakikita. Thanks a lot sis and happy preps!
Hi sisses! for a december garden wedding, anong mga advice ang mabibigay niyo?ganito ang sched namin, 2:30 pm garden ceremony 6pm indoor reception.for cocktails garden sana iniimagine ko, kamusta naman ang experience ng december brides? Sobrang lamig ba na baka di na practical na sa garden ang cocktail setup?