We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis Anjfinally seriously? Im a 3rd week December Caleruega bride. I just got my baptismal certificate. 3mos nalang ang dapat lahat ng documents? They should have email us kung may changes. 😤
^hi sis! I'm not sure kung pasok sa taste and budget mo, but you may want to check these: http://www.spot.ph/eatdrink/the-latest-eat-drink/62347/10-food-booths-you-should-have-for-your-next-party
Nako, hindi namin alam na may minimum of 10 rooms pa pala na need ibook sa Taal Vista.Lahat ba ng hotels ganun policy na may additional fee pag magtake ng pictures?
Mukhang relatively new lang yung policy nila kasi I know people na sa Taal Vista nag-preps and wala naman fee. And I think it's waived naman if you're having your reception there. Other hotels we've checked require a minimum number of rooms booked, pero not as much as Taal Vista (like 5 rooms lang instead of 10).