We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^i have the black. it's for oily skin sis while the white is those with dry skin. I also have the new pink aprilskin fixing cushion. tension cushion na sya. I love it to the levels ng laneige and perfect for our humid weather and my oily skin..suggestion ko get the pink one na. pero yun matte pink ha. the fixing cushion not the color correcting na shiny pink yun case.
Now, I'm loving Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion. Very nice coverage. Perfect for everyday use and for oily skin.