watch now

Author Topic: BB/CC Cushions  (Read 46647 times)

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2016, 01:56:43 am »
I finally gave in and bought a bb cushion even if i still see it as unhygenic. Anyway i decided to go for Laneige pore control 2016 ed in the shade 11 porcelain. I was deciding between this and banilla co cc cushion. I ended up with laneige kasi eto una kong nadaanan at nagmamadali na ako hahaha..

Im still on the fence about this bbcushion. Im still trying to make it work.. i tried wearing it on my bare face, with moisturizer, with primer etc.. and so far im not liking it..not hating it but im on the verge of regretting my purchase. Its too expensive but it doesnt really do much.

Coverage-wise its very sheer, i don't have much to cover but i still find it lacking but pwede naman na. Kaso nga the price parang moisturizer+baby powder lang ang effect nya sa akin.
For the finish naman.. hmm not matte not that dewy kaso parang nag balat yung skin ko.. in some areas okay naman siya pero may parts like the tip of my nose and right cheek nagkaron ng peeling spots. When i removed it and applied my usuall bb cream (HH aqua petit) wala naman [textspeak!] peeling spots. Ayun lang.. parang nag dry ang ibang areas.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2016, 01:30:19 pm »
Mga sis review pa sa

Laneige pore control
Iope xp cushion

Thanks!

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2016, 10:26:17 pm »
Sissies.. I'm looking for a cushion na hindi dewy ang effect. I feel a bit sticky kase with Etude House AC Clean Up and WLab. Has anyone tried April Skin Fixing foundation ? Yung pink case? TIA!

lilsaintsm0m

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2017, 10:50:10 am »
Any suggestions sa Bb cushion? prone ako sa blackheads and whiteheads hindi naman ba nakakadagdag?Bakit sa mga tester laging tuyot na hindi tuloy ako makatry ng maayos.Mabilis ba talaga siya magdry?  How long does a compact last?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2017, 11:12:00 am »
loving the banila co cc cushion atm. not much coverage but definitely makes me look fresh and radiant! :)

top cushions for me are the pink fixing and black one from aprilskin, chica y chico matte, laneige pore control and isa knox microfoam :) mas may coverage yan mga yan..

fail cushions so far are: the faceshop cc, laneige whitening, maybelline

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2017, 06:02:14 pm »
A lot of these artists use BB and CC creams to look youthful and fresh! Happy reading! http://www.femalenetwork.com/entertainment/12-gorgeous-korean-actresses-who-are-still-rocking-it-at-30-a00002-20170118

sh3ilz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2017, 01:55:13 pm »
I'm giving my laneige pore control a second chance, i think i found the perfect base para hindi sya mag oil sa akin. pero i feel like its lacking sa brightening. Any reco na same coverage?

engr_neechee

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2017, 01:17:26 pm »
I bought Laneige Pore Control Cool Sand (23c) last December 19.  Please note that I'm a very late bloomer when it comes to make up.  Feeling ko, I just want to use it because of the price.  It lasts kaso lang parang hindi ako happy sa coverage.  Or feeling ko parang ambilis maubos tapos ang mahal-mahal.  I showed my before and after pic sa yaya ng anak ko and sabi, "para namang walang pinagkaiba ate," :(

Actually, my husband asked for Maybelline Cushion from their monito-monita and gave it to me.  Mas naging happy pa ako sa coverage ni Maybelline lol!

Hindi kaya feeling ko mabilis naubos kasi nastore ko siya ng nakatagilid?  Also, I feel like messy yung napupuno ng cream yung white part ng sponge. Tapos nahihirapan pa ako linisin.  I feel like I'm going back to BB cream na lang.


fashtag

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2017, 11:18:20 pm »
@still doll I have a love-hate feeling about the laneige bb cushion purchase as well.  It's the same color as yours, the 11 huhu and I think it was too light  :-[  1950 and only 1 sponge that's very hard to clean.  Sana man lang they gave extra.  Tried using my foundation brush and it blended well enough so will see.

I was leaning towards the foundation that time but the SA was saying that i should get the bb cushion because i was flawless daw.  Nabola ako sa flawless part na yan.

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2017, 10:23:51 pm »
@still doll I have a love-hate feeling about the laneige bb cushion purchase as well.  It's the same color as yours, the 11 huhu and I think it was too light  :-[  1950 and only 1 sponge that's very hard to clean.  Sana man lang they gave extra.  Tried using my foundation brush and it blended well enough so will see.

I was leaning towards the foundation that time but the SA was saying that i should get the bb cushion because i was flawless daw.  Nabola ako sa flawless part na yan.

they gave me two sponges, one of it was included on the free refill..
Until now i'm trying to make it work... but i still go back to my old, but trusted bb cream.
Even during days when my skin is in great condition its still a blah to me.. I was expecting that it will somehow brighten my face as i'm not relying on it too much and i don't really have much to cover.
totally regretting this purchase. mag bb cream ka nalang sis

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2017, 09:41:45 pm »
Mga sis review pa sa

Laneige pore control
Iope xp cushion

Thanks!

You will spend around 1800 for the bb cushion and the container  ::)  Pero ok siya for me, hindi makapal even when i remove my makeup, its barely there.  I don't know if its the laneige pore control, or revlite laser at skin house or both, but my pores aren't visible at all.

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2017, 02:39:16 pm »
I am using April Skin Magic Snow Cushion yung black. I also have Missha M cover yung white naman pero di ko tinatry gamitin. Yung April skin ang effect naman nya for me is parang dewy effect. Parang oily na hindi pero may glow hehe. Hindi na ako naglalagay ng powder to set kasi gusto ko yung ganong effect nya.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2017, 06:46:48 pm »
meron bang cushion na swak sa nc30-35 na shade? parang korean brands yung madalas na may cushion kaso napansin ko light ang mga shades nila eh.

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2017, 11:07:50 pm »
I recently bought the Laneige Pore Control cushion pero di pa siya dumadating. Will definitely give my feedback here once I've started using it. Pero based on what I'm seeing here, di pala dapat muna ako bumili since parang di okay mga reviews :(

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2017, 09:16:12 pm »
Ang ganda ng chica y chico :)

Femgirlz

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2017, 01:13:17 am »

  I bought Secretkey Cover Up sa asianskymall.com.ph  they offer 20% to 30% from the top of their online srp  - and super ganda ng result. I like also their aprilskin  -

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2017, 05:39:59 am »
^agree!  maganda yung mat fix ng chica y chico matt cushion

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2017, 01:43:48 am »
^ wow, talaga? thank you for sharing, gusto ko bumili nun kaso wala  pa ko makitang review. Will order it next time sa Althea  :D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2017, 02:22:21 pm »
yes. plus one sa chica y chico. I like it more than the laneige. underrated sya for me. ;)

px17

  • Guest
Re: BB/CC Cushions
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2017, 03:50:12 pm »
using TFS oil control water cushion for a year super maganda siya sakin maputi nga lang upon application pero magbleblend na after ilang minutes. Tumatagal din siya for a whole day and okay siya for outdoor use kasi may spf 50.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close