We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any recs for really oily skin? I need to blot kasi after two hours. I've been using The Face Shop CC cushion. Even with the primer, I need to blot after just a while.A friend told me BB/CC creams shine by design, but should I change CC cushions?
Any reviews for Cathy Doll AA Matte Cushion Powder?
I bought one yesterday and used it this morning. So far satisfied ako sa result. Less oily yung skin ko and medium coverage. Nung tinry ko nga lang kagabi, nagulat ako kasi ang ang puti haha. Pero ok lang eventually nag pantay siya sa skin color ko nung nag oxidize na.