Author Topic: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4  (Read 54121 times)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2016, 10:24:08 pm »
^sis lots-o nung nagtanong ako sa ig, free ang bagong chair :) hm charge sa gold cutlery nila?

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2016, 11:39:59 pm »
^ Yes, it's free. :)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2016, 12:49:10 am »
 5k for 36 pax tapos excess 80 per person. Parang ang mahal hehe. 

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2016, 01:04:18 am »
^WOW! :o  Grabe naman yun sa mahal.  So if 250 guests, I need to pay P22,120 just for the gold utensils?  Ang lungkot naman nun. :(  Sana ginawa na lang nilang free for P250k accounts and up.  I was looking forward pa naman in discussing it to my AE since perfect siya sa theme namin :(  Wag na lang pala :(

HisGF4ver

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2016, 02:56:05 pm »
Nung nagfinal food tasting kami gold utensils ang nakadisplay akala namin kasama siya pero for upgrade pala kaya nag NO kami silver nalang :)

Question lang mga sis, okay lang ba na magkaiba kulay ng table runner? Iba sa VIP's and sa round table ng mga guest? Hindi kasi kami nag upgrade sa topiary kaya nagiisipa ako paano pa medyo maiiba un sa VIPs. :)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2016, 02:59:32 pm »
For me ok lang naman and  esp if the colors is within your theme. Like for us we have 4 colors gold,black,white and green but primary is black and white. Akala ko din pwede siyang option may bayad pala. Sayang medyo pasok sa theme namin.

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2016, 09:27:25 am »
our wedding was last Nov 5 and super nagustuhan ng mga guests yung food :)
slow cooked beef, honey nut prawns and the pasta ang sobrang nagustuhan nila and also the elars lechon.

Our AE & stylist were Rann and Nina :)

Our menu was:

Hors d'oeuvres
Grilled cheese, tomato soup shots
Pandesal bruschetta, adobo floss
Bacon wrapped dates
Hoisin crackling pork wrap
 
Bread with:
Balsamic and olive oil
Creamy pesto
 
Soup
Broccoli and cheese
 
Salad
Watermelon and feta, citrus dressing

MAIN COURSE:
 
Pasta- Baked tomato & creamy pesto penne
Fish- Baked fish in cream, bed of mashed potatoes, slivered almonds
Seafood- Honey Nut Prawns
Beef- Slow cooked beef, ponzu sauce, truffle butter, onion rings

*we also availed the Elars lechon from them

Rice- all carrot rice

Dessert
Chocolate & hazelnut cannoli
White chocolate cake
Panna cotta with mango, kiwi & strawberry
Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream
 
Beverage- Raspberry iced tea
     Brewed coffee and tarragon tea

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2016, 06:51:57 pm »
Hi girls,

Do you know if KbyC can make photo backdrops? Not just a wall ah, pero yung photo area talaga. Will they charge extra if they do it? I'm not getting a stylist or phobooth kasi.

Thanks:)

Babydoll-

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2016, 02:43:00 pm »
^Hi rowan, I asked for this also with our stylist Nina. There will definitely be a fee for this and this is considered an upgrade - Photo Wall. The price depends on the dimensions of the wall and the decors they have to put in.

mynameisiya

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2016, 02:42:49 am »
Hi ladies, I havent tried K by Cunanan pero is it really worth the hype?
Sulit ba talaga pati yung styling nila?
Also, I don't have any idea with the price but I know mas mahal sila than Hizon's etc. So I really want to know if talagang ibang iba ba sila sa inooffer nang Hizon's?

Really appreciate your feedback.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2016, 07:25:03 pm »
^^Thanks Babydoll-!


fleeting

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2016, 07:41:49 pm »
hello sissies! i am planning to book Mary Letim for my bridal makeup. Any feedback about her work? thanks! Mariah Santos is too pricey kasi but he is my first choice sana.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2017, 02:20:18 am »
Di naman ako makamove-on sa gold cutlery na upgrade. Ang pricey! Bagay pa naman sa theme namin. :(

xxtrf

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2017, 12:15:17 pm »
@fleeting:  Hi Sis! I have a feedback on her kaya lang I feel like this is not the right forum to answer that. :)

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2017, 11:01:59 pm »
Hello! Hmmm, mabagal ba talaga sila magreply? I've been emailing them twice (one last year and one this month) pero wala pa nagrereply. Although, may nakausap naman ako from last bridal fair which na-turn off ako kasi parang wala syang alam. And how true is it na medyo mahirap nga daw sila kontakin or makausap? Nakaka-frustrate naman kung ganon.

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2017, 11:12:07 pm »
^Sadly, very true but I still got them.  Tiyaga lang talaga.  If I don't get a response for a week, I resend my email then if I don't get a response for 3 days, I call them na.  If wala pa din, I call them again.

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2017, 11:16:39 pm »
Thank you @rouged.ramen! My gulay, I am not patient pa naman haha! Pero sige I will still try to contact them and schedule a FT to see if they are worth it.  ;)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2017, 05:23:34 am »
Thank you @rouged.ramen! My gulay, I am not patient pa naman haha! Pero sige I will still try to contact them and schedule a FT to see if they are worth it.  ;)

They're worth it, just had my wedding last Jan 8, and all guests raved about the food. tiyaga lang talaga, sana mapunta ka sa senior na AE like Rann, mediyo responsive naman siya sakin. :)

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2017, 10:00:10 pm »
Thanks maedonnas! So far, nagreply na sila! Thank goodness!  ;D

Jazelou Tan

  • Guest
Re: Caterer Review: K by Cunanan Part 4
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2017, 07:31:28 am »
Hi ladies! Im a newbie here and I'm a March 2018 bride. My fiancee and I we're planning to hold it to any of the hereunder venues:
1. Club Balai Isabel
2. Alta Veranda de Tibig
3. Nayomi Sanctuary
4. Clear Water Resthouse

Note: We are taking consideration the view since we want an outdoor reception.

CATERERS:
1. Juan Carlo
2. K by Cunanan
3. Town's Delight

Pls. give me feedback and tips ladies!🙏 Im currently a working Law student and I dont have enough time to research on these matters. 😊

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close