@lourd3es- we have some similar food items sa menu hehe.
We just had our final food tasting and detailing kanina. And all I can say is that we were so full after. Although hindi kami super kain kanina, yung small portions na madami had an effect after. I was also able to taste some of their new cakes. Just to let everybody know, they not only have the whote chocolate cake, they will also have some other flavours as well. I was quite happy to have tasted some of their new cakes kanina. And these cakes are their dessert cakes ha, not their wedding cakes. These were by Joy San Gabriel.
For our final food tasting here's what they served us:
Appetizers:
Mini eggs benedict - this.comes with a sliver of prosciutto
Fresh vietnamese spring rolls- bit bland but then again these are supposed to be
Pan de sal bruschetta - good combi
Soup
Broccoli and cheese
Cream of squash
-both are good
Salad
Grilled chicken salad
Insalata caprese
Watermelon and feta- we chose this one to be served at our wedding.
Mains:
Mixed seafood chicken and chorizo paella - to me this is good, my mum found it a bit salty, but to me tama lang lasa nya. The taste of aligue was really there. Although on second thought, I didn't taste the saffron, which is one of the staples in making a good paella.
Crusted dory - not for me ( still haven't decided on the seafood)
Honey nut prawn - not as exciting as I would have thought but it still tastes good. We just decided to put this sa appetizer.
Roasted chicken with fennel spuce rub- to me the fennel was a bit overpowering kaya decided not to get this
Osso Bucco - this was also good. Still having a hard time choosing between this and the slow cooked beef with an cranberry au jus.
Herbed chicken spatchcock something something - this was what I chose. Tama lang yung cream sauce nya. Well balanced yung taste.
For the dessert they served us:
Queso debola cheesecake- I found it a bit salty
Picatostes with tsokolate - masarap sya. Not overwhelmingly good but good enough. Para syang churros with dark chocolate dip
Coffee panna cotta - really good
Lime and coconut cream pie - for me okay lang sya
Flambeed mangoes and vanilla ice cream- this is one of the desserts we've chosen. Masarap sya in fairness

Selection of cakes - they served us 4 small cake slices. Initially I requested the white chocolate cake. But it wasn't available, but since they had these new cake flavours, was able to try them all. For me the best was the chocolate cake. It was moist, not too sweet, had a hint of darkness in it. Sinfully good. I was sold. hehe.
These were the desserts that I didn't choose, pero dahil sa di available yung gusto ko, these were the viands they served us.
For those who were wondering kung bakit parang ang dami yata na food na sinerve during our final food tasting, hindi kasi ako nasayahan sa ibang choices ko kasi I requested most of the dishes served. I wanted to see what else they could offer. I was happy naman. Now I just have to make up my mind regarding our beef and fish choice. By the way we chose their package 1 plus lechon.
My AE naman is Rann and Nina is my stylist. Ngayon parang naexcite na ako. 29 days and counting till our church wedding. Nakakaexcite and nakaka stress pa more hehe.