We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello co-future brides!Dec2016 tagaytay bride here. hope you could help me in my questions below:1) Kumuha pa ba kayo ng separate stylist? Kasi naisip ko ang additional lang naman na gusto ko is the registration table, photo wall and a string of lights. hehe parang sayang naman mag hire ng stylist na separate for those lang.2) Ano yung LOL+KBYC package?Thanks in advance!-
Hi sisses, overseas bride here at matagal pa ako bago maka uwi at mag FT.I had been seriously considering KbyC, pero never attended a wedding na sila ang caterer. Comment ng Ate ko, konti lang daw serving, di naman daw gaanong kasarapan.Masyado lang bang maarte kapatid ko? Madalas kasi hotel weddings ang pinupuntahan niya, and medyo foodie rin. Super affordable kasi ni KbyC kumpara sa iba na wala pang styling.... Kayo ba sisses natikman niyo na food nila sa actual wedding, hindi lang sa FT?
In my experience, I didn't consider any other caterer besides KbyC and Bizu because they're the only ones that offer plated dinner service. I'm very happy with KbyC's food and service on our wedding day naman. I like their styling and the quality of the food is consistent during the final FT and the actual event. My advice is once you've made up your mind with your caterer, have faith on them na lang. Don't compare them with other caterers and don't fret if you read negative reviews about them. Most importantly, do not go looking for other caterers with better packages/freebies because you might have second thoughts on your choice or might be tempted to switch to another caterer.
Hello mga sis! I am new here and would like to ask for your help. We really like K by Cunanan to be our caterer sana kaya lang madaming reviews na okay daw sa food tasting but sa event hindi na. So medyo worried ako. So naisip namin if K by cunanan ba or Passion Cooks. Help please???
Hi sisses, has anyone availed the 10th Year Anniversary promo of K by Cunanan? How is this different from their regular package?
Also, I want to ask, kasi we can only taste a number of food in the Final Tasting. What dishes (appetizer, soup, salad, main dish, dessert) can you highly recommend mga sisses?
I will update you once I get my answer. Medjo matagal lang sumagot si Bea maybe because BER months na and busy sila; last email niya last night lang when I emailed her 5 days ago pa.Medjo madami na din ako kasi naitanong during the FT and previous emails so aantayin ko na lang Bridal Fair on Saturday to ask more questions and when booked na kami (at least may "right" na ko, hehe!).I'm having a hard time din looking for a venue kasi kaya yun muna focus ko now. I found one that fits our criteria and budget but bawal naman mag-mount ng anything sa ceiling and walls so I'm thinking of renting trusses and draperies but parang ang mahal so I'm scouting for other options. But whatever happens, KbyC na talaga kami.