We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Big deal ba talaga yung big boobs at maputi? Offensive na kasi guys! ( HAHAHA!!!
Hindi big deal, maraming babaeng maboobs, mapuputi pero niloloko pa rin sila ng bf nila.. Ang mas mahalaga is kung yung partner mo tama para sayo at hindi yung pinaparamdam niya sayo na may kulang ka.
Merong mahilig sa boobs, merong sa pwet, merong mahilig sa maputi. Iba-iba trip ng mga lalake. Ang solution dyan, humanap ka ng gusto ng meron ka....lol!
Guys ask ko, do u also like ur breast to be kissed and caressed during sex?
The guy I am currently seeing suddenly called me "Babe". We're just seeing each other for about 4 months now. We're getting along despite of being different people. But I don't consider it serious. Just enjoying each other's company. Does it mean anything or it's just that? I never call him anything something similar. Hindi ako mahilig sa pet names. I actually call him "buddy" most of the time or by his last name...LOL!
That's why I am wondering if him calling me Babe means anything at all. Nagulat lang ako kasi he out of the blue lang. At hindi yun during intimate moments.
Posible ba talaga na kahit madalas nyo kasama ang isang girl at kayong dalawa lang, wala talaga feelings involved? Platonic lang o kahit papano may konting attraction?So going back sa mga questions ko sa una, posible ba talaga na kahit madalas nyo kasama ang isang girl, platonic lang talaga o meron konting attraction?