We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Parang tips kay momentum to ah. Haha
@TomHansen -- Bro, easy lang when it comes to jealousy. It's not a good trait. At least in my opinion. I used to think it was cute to have someone get jealous and that it was a sign of their love for me. But then I realized that it was just a display of sheer insecurity that I'm not sure I want to see in a man. I want to know that my man trusts that I won't make stupid decisions.
^^ no please palaging pagsisimulan lang ng selosan at away..
^ no, I don't think so