We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm in the process of looking for a p/v right now (which is so hard). Anyway, ang gusto ko sana i-request is more on vows tapos heartwarming.. mas type ko yung nakakaiyak on the SDE tapos hahaluan ng konting sweet and candid moments. Another request ko sana is yung parang may scenes wherein focus is yung bride (Mayad style - though I can't afford them). So far, I'm eyeing for vidlens pero medyo out of budget pa din kasi video lang sila so I need to look for affordable photographer pa.
thank you sa info miah! you look so beautiful and happy sa sde mo. ang ganda nga! sige i'll be checking their rates. magkarate ba sila ni vidlens? thank you!sis nikkipedia, yes magreregaluhan kami. may minimum amount lang kami na sinet