Author Topic: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8  (Read 49751 times)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #200 on: September 22, 2016, 10:21:35 am »
owww. so, most you brides pala will not shoulder most of the visitors' expenses. hehe. good good. mas pabor nga satin yun. hehe. i'm thinking kasi na since most of our visitors naman ay family lang din namin, kako baka may masabi pa sila pag di namin sinagot yung transpo and accom. hehe. pero pag friends siguro di na ishoushoulder. hehe.

091616

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #201 on: September 22, 2016, 10:34:18 am »
Sis try checking your contract. usually nakalagay naman dun yung timeline ng service nila depending on the service you got. Yung coordinator ko kasi nakalagay sa contract ko na for OTDC service, 1 month before the wedding extensive na yung planning/coordination job nila sakin. pero for me, dapat once pumasok na ang 2017 dapat proactive na sila sa pag co-communicate with you.

Thank you sis! I'll just double check the contract again. But they are known to say that they offer unlimited meetings and consultation right after booking that is why my expectation was high.

Will try my best not to be too stressed and will give them chance. Maybe they are just really busy with other events. Will also wait for our formal meeting with them though we still don't have a scheduled date for it.

You sis? When is your wedding? Hoping you're not experiencing this kind of stress  ;)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2016, 12:24:06 pm »
^ We will hire a coaster for the day of the wedding for the family + guests. I think 6k yung hire ng coaster for 8 hrs.

Accomodation is kanya kanya kasi mag ibang maarte with accomodation. AirBnB is great for this.

I feel better today except I realized that the resort is such a rip off. I asked for the rates if I don't get the discount and mas mura pa mag book through Agoda kesa with the hotel directly. Not only that, I have to pay 50% deposit to secure the room. Agoda does not ask you to pay until 2 or 3 weeks before.

Sorry sobrang nega today.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2016, 01:00:55 pm »
i didn't know having a vacation will cause me an accident. Over the weekend me, h2by and friends went to phuket for his birthday celebration. Unfortunately i had accident while h2b was operating his drone, the drone malfunctioned and went backwards towards me. Saving my face i tried to stop it with my forearms. It badly hit me making scars and bruises. Good thing it didn't hit my face. But looking at it every time i change the dressing i'm saddened and asking myself how will i make it disappear for 10 months. I don't blame h2b cause we both know it was accident. I have envisioned myself to wear my gown no sleeves attached but the only way to hide it if it wont totally diminished is to have long sleeves. Good thing hubby was there to take care of me during this time. He took urgent leave from work just to take care of me. Any tips on how to lessen the scars? am i on the right page?Sorry.

I guess its not really safe to have vacation before wedding. Better be safe at all times girls.  :-[

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2016, 01:15:36 pm »
Are the scars deep? Hope it didnt need any stitches! If its just scratches I think it will disappear before your wedding. Our dog jumped and scratched me less than 3 months before my civil weddng and it disappeared in time naman. Well not totally but the long scratch became a very faint line it was unnoticeable.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #205 on: September 22, 2016, 01:17:20 pm »
Aww, sis....  :( I hear contractubex really works to lessen scarring.. Hella-expensive lang per tube... Try asking a dermatogolist din.. My mom had some skin disease before na sobrang nagsusugat siya then the derma asked her to use this plastic thing that you stick over the wounds that would protect them from dirt and parang nappromote yung whiteblood cell healing. Sort of like yung Nexcare pimple patches if you're familiar with it. pero yung kay mommy nun parang isang roll siya na you can cut to size. I forgot what it was called nga lang...

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #206 on: September 22, 2016, 01:21:03 pm »
^LilaFowler Oh my sis. Grabe naman kung ganun. Pero minsan kasi kaya mahal yung hotels because you also pay for taking pics within their property during wed preps. Yan lang intindi ko sis. It's okay sis, hope you feel better in a little while.. *hugs*

^lots-o naku sis. I'm not really an expert with wounds or anything like that pero lagi kasi ako nasusugatan kasi i'm very clumsy and as per experience naglalighten naman siya after some months pero not totaly nawawala. Super laki ba sis? Hindi ba siya macocover up ng make up on your big day? maybe you can also try consulting a derma, maybe they have ointments which could make the scar disappear faster. :)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #207 on: September 22, 2016, 01:33:23 pm »
Thanks sis rowan, meixin and MS_JanDel. Medyo madami, propeller kasi yung tumama sakin. True sis will visit derma once the scars healed ,medyo fresh pa sila now. Hoping they will get better soon and heal faster para makapagstart nako ng treatment.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:43:10 pm by lots-o »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2016, 01:36:42 pm »
^ Thanks sis. Haha. Minsan I just need an outlet. Btw, not sure if you saw on the other thread 3 for 100 yung tsinelas. I had my mom check sa Divisoria.

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2016, 01:41:42 pm »
Thank you sis! I'll just double check the contract again. But they are known to say that they offer unlimited meetings and consultation right after booking that is why my expectation was high.

Will try my best not to be too stressed and will give them chance. Maybe they are just really busy with other events. Will also wait for our formal meeting with them though we still don't have a scheduled date for it.

You sis? When is your wedding? Hoping you're not experiencing this kind of stress  ;)

Hi sis, my wedding would be on December 2017. layo pa! hahaha but since I'm friends with my coordinator since HS, hindi naman ako nahirapan sakanya saka may discount.  ;) very flexible din sya pagdating sa terms of payment. Suddenly Perfect name ng team nya  :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2016, 02:17:58 pm »
Thanks sis rowan, meixin and MS_JanDel. Medyo madami, propeller kasi yung tumama sakin. True sis will visit derma once the scars healed ,medyo fresh pa sila now. Hoping they will get better soon and heal faster para makapagstart nako ng treatment.

Suggest ko sis maski fresh pa ipakita mo na, kasi like yung sinasabi kong plastic thing, it works siya sa fresh pa e hindi sa scar na..

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2016, 04:14:23 pm »
Sis LilaFowler ano yung name ng resort? So sorry to hear about your issues sa hotel.. Baka naman kaya pa yan ma-negotiate? If not, Agoda na nga lang. :(

Sis lots-o super sorry to hear what happened to you. :( Don't worry mawawala yan basta make sure lang to consult a derma tsaka 10 months usually naglighten na yung scars nun.. Big hug sis!!!

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2016, 10:58:42 pm »
LilaFowler, aww sad to hear that. Based on our experience, it's cheaper to book in Agoda or Asiatravel than booking directly from the hotel. Hope you can still haggle sis.

lots-o, sorry I can't be of any help sis, wala akong alam na cream for fresh wounds. Maybe you can check with your dermatologist as advised by the other ladies here.

Let's all be careful mga sis.. Happy preps :)


ohyey

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #213 on: September 23, 2016, 12:08:03 am »
Oh my sis lots-o I'm so sorry to hear about that drone accident! I could only imagine! Try to put aloe vera gel from now pa lang while fresh pa. Hope you get better soon.


Anyway, my problem right now are suppliers na 48 yearssss mag reply. Or mag rereply man, they won't answer your questions fully. Arrrgh   >:( Especially caterers! Kainis. Sorry napa-rant lang ako mga sis.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2016, 04:53:26 am »
^^ The hotel is South Palms Beach Resort in Bohol. I was just annoyed because it's also our reception venue. Parang walang accomodation whatsoever kasi most of my guests decided not to stay there.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #215 on: September 23, 2016, 09:20:21 am »
Ah I see.. I attended a wedding there last December and yung couple kasi dun nagpabook ng rooms sa resort family included and sa pagkakaalam ko, malaki yung discount na nakuha nila. Di lang ako sure how much! Lahat kasi kami halos dun nakabook eh, around 8 rooms ata.

Ok lang yan sis.. Just don't stress yourself too much, big day mo ito.. Hayaan mo na sila. And important happy ka. :D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #216 on: September 23, 2016, 09:43:53 am »
^ We're not paying kasi for other people's rooms. So I need to give them flexibility to stay where they can afford. My family is renting a whole house (good for 30 pax)

Anyway, since Agoda is free cancellation, I can cancel if I can get the discounted rate. You need to book kasi a minimum of 5 rooms for 2 nights to get the discounted rate. Mind you, the discounted rate is only 3k less than the agoda rate.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #217 on: September 23, 2016, 10:52:03 am »
Ahh I understand. It is more practical naman talaga to stay sa iba if di kayo makakakuha ng discounted rate. Yung sa cousin ko kasi nagkataon lang din na yung family members opted to stay sa resort. Ok na sa Agoda sis para free cancellation.

To make you feel better, super ganda nung wedding ng cousin ko! Super ganda kasi sa South Palms as in. <3 And masarap ang food at super dami! :D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2016, 11:17:21 am »
^ Talaga? Thanks for letting me know. Kasi I haven't tried their food and I was worried baka di masarap. I chose the venue kasi they have one of the best shorelines and we really wanted an outdoor reception.

What menu did you cousin choose? Kasi my H2B wants the Filipino menu kasi we have overseas guests and he loves Filipino food (except daw yung 'smelly' na food).

My other option is Astoria in Baclayon. Medyo malayo but we know the owner and we can get discounted rates.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2016, 11:31:43 am »
I think the food was continental pero may Lechon! :) Masarap kasi lahat talaga nag enjoy -- Normally kasi pag uma-attend ako ng wedding di ako happy sa food eh :( Pero sa South Palms winner! But of course, better pa din na mag food tasting kayo! :) Hahaha! Just don't get anything with Bagoong / Fish sauce para di smelly. :D

I think all their suppliers din are from Bohol kaya naka-mura talaga sila pero magaling naman. :)
Sa food talaga sila super todo kasi di siya controlled buffet (not sure lang kung yung couple ang nag decide nun).

I see, mukhang ok din dun sa Astoria sis.. Picture perfect talaga ang South Palms, yup ganda ng shoreline! :) We really enjoyed our stay there. :D Kaya you will, too. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close