We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
less than 7 months to go at nagsisimula na ang mga issues. Ang sarap mag-post minsan sa FB na wait ha, this is my wedding. Kasal ko! Bakit ikaw ang masusunod? I should be the one to decide, not you! I am starting to have issues with my lady abays. Nag-decide ako ng style ng dress for MOH, BM at secondary sponsors. Karapatan ko naman siguro bilang ako ang ikakasal diba? May fashion sense din naman ako at isinaalang alang ko din naman ang mga itsura at pangangatawan nila sa pagpili ko ng design. Ngayon, nakita ko lang na may PM ako mula sa magkapatid kong abay. Hindi ko pa inoopen at sa pasilip pa lang eh naiirita nako. Yung isa, BM ko. Pwede daw bang lagyan nya ng konting twist ang gown nya? HINDI HINDI HINDI!!! Pare-parehas ang bawat role!Yung kapatid, nagsend ng sariling design ng dress at yun daw ang gusto? Gandang ganda ka sa sarili mo te? Kasal mo??? Nakaka irita lang. Iseenzone ko kaya mga to!!! Respeto lang naman sana sa ikakasal. Alam ko nakukuha nyo lahat according to sa gusto nyo pero this is my wedding! MIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!!!
you guys are right. What I did, hinayaan ko na lang. I spoke with my designer and she said that only 3 designs are allowed/included in the package. That means, 1 for MOH, 1 for BM and 1 for SS. I just told my abays na those who belong in each role should agree with 1 design. Ang sa akin lang, same color and same bagsak at length. They'll be having the fitting on November 5 and I'll leave everything to my sister (MOH). She'll just make chikka na lang after. Totoo nga na you cannot control everything. Yes my abays know that I am maldita and a control freak but with this wedding, I want them to feel important also. They are the chosen ones ika nga, very dear and special to my heart. Kaya I keep on telling myself not to stress on the small stuff. A little over 6 months to go, wuhoo!
True, ako din yan mantra, I want our wedding to be happy, light, full of love, may personal touch ko and ng g2b pero I promised myself na di ko iistressin sarili ko over little issues. I let go ng i let go ang mga bad vibes. Of course di maiiwasan mga conflicts, pero at the end of the day this must be a celebration of love, di lang ng bride and groom but also mga people na a-attend since most of them will be our families and closest friends. Good luck satin Doha sister.
^^maedonnas thanks for the tip sis. For the groom's relatives most of them mga titos and titas and from the province kaya di sila gaano techie hehe so we had to rely on the rsvp to contact them. Worry ko din earlier baka may tendency sila to bring additional companions in short, wont follow the allotted number of guests written on the invite. So what happened was aside sa invite, the parents had to emphasize na x number lang ang dadalhin nila.