Author Topic: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8  (Read 49781 times)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2016, 01:30:43 pm »
^sana nga sis. si bride nagset na ng deadline kay cousin na 11am today magdecide sya kung sasama pa sya. hihi. if wala magpapatalo sakanila. i might as well lose hope na magkaayos sila before the wedding. i'll attend na lang in the most casual way. and then babush. haha. para silang mga bata. lesson learned nalang sakin ito na i will not let this happen to my wedding. kasama pa naman si bf sa entourage, partner kami and he knew what is happening. i told him, this can never happen sa wedding namin. and of course, ayaw din daw nya.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2016, 03:08:52 pm »
^Oo nga sis. Civil ka nalang kasi wala ka din naman ng magagwa kung pareho sila eh mapride. You have your own wedding to think about. Tama sis! Lesson learned eto sa atin. Still hoping for the best though come your cousin's wedding day. haaai..

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2016, 04:12:58 pm »
^yes sis. thanks ah! :) anyway, sana walang bride to be dito ang makaexperience ng family issues while prepping sa kasal nila. most especially on the big day. good luck sisses! :)

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2016, 04:20:23 pm »
^stressed na siguro si bride, kaya tingin ko wala na silbi ang pag reason out sa kanya. lalo kamo sa sunday na ang wedding. sa mga future bride, maintain stability undress stress and pressure.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2016, 10:20:46 am »
update lang. everything went well last sunday a :-*t my cousin's wedding. yipee!  ;D saturday morning na kami nakaluwas ng province to attend to her wedding and to my surprise, by afternoon (late kasi nadeliver yung dress ng mga abay) nagsusukat na din si pinsan na abay. hehe. nagkaayos ata sila friday night palang nung nalasing si abay. nag-"peace be with you" lang thru text kay bride okay na. hehe. nagkausap din daw yung mom ni pinsan and bride so, wala na lang daw kay bride yung sagutan nila. we are very thankful na buo pa din family namin whatever happens. :)

hope walang mapagdaanan na family issues ang mga brides to be natin dito. goodluck sisters!

091616

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #185 on: September 21, 2016, 05:12:56 pm »
my current worry is my coordinator.

Weeks pa lang since I booked them and my wedding is next year pa. They were very accommodating when I booked them in the bridal fair. 

But now I'm getting worried because I'm not getting timely response for my queries and I don't feel entertained. Is it normal what I'm going through now?

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #186 on: September 21, 2016, 06:03:35 pm »
^ Sis, when is your wedding? saka what did you sign up for, Full coord a or OTD lang?

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2016, 08:50:02 pm »
my current worry is my coordinator.

Weeks pa lang since I booked them and my wedding is next year pa. They were very accommodating when I booked them in the bridal fair. 

But now I'm getting worried because I'm not getting timely response for my queries and I don't feel entertained. Is it normal what I'm going through now?

Sino coord mo sis?

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2016, 09:50:15 pm »
^Who is your coordinator?

Tama rin yung question, did you get full, semi or OTD?

If full, you have every right to be worried. If semi or OTD, kailangan mag-adjust kasi nga because of  the services you availed.

Although, you will find that some coordinators, kahit OTD lang, go out of their way to support brides way beforehand.

Don't fret, matagal pa your wedding and kaya mo pa yan ma-address sa kanila, dear. Or maybe try to check baka may mas preferred mode of communication sila. 

091616

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2016, 11:34:58 pm »
^Thanks nga sis. November ang wedding ko and what I availed is semi coord.

Ok lang magmention ng name dito mga sis? paranoid lang haha.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:37:55 pm by 091616 »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2016, 05:51:54 am »
Sobrang na stress out ako yesterday. Everyone is asking me when they should fly in to Manila and to Bohol, how long to stay, where to stay, when the wedding is and where the wedding is. OMG, read the save the date and there's a wedding website. I think on top of planning our wedding, they expect me to plan thei itinerary too.

Then I found out my friends who were supposed to do the photos are no longer free for the weekend. So I now have to find a photographer and now I have to add that to my ever dwindling budget. :(

I actually woke up in the middle of the night and could not go back to sleep kasi I was thinking about the wedding.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2016, 08:57:10 am »
^sis, chill ka lang. relax. yung mga nagtatanong, just tell them kelan wedding mo. pwede mong sabihin na, "after ng wedding, honeymoon na kami. bakit sasama kayo?" or somewhere along that line  ;D
for photog, hassle nga yung mga ganyang case. assess mo lang in a calm manner. wala ka na magagawa sa nag back out na photog, right? leave it behind na. forget it. don't question kung bakit ngayon pa sila nag back out. sayang ang time kung aalamin mo pa dahilan nila.

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2016, 09:00:35 am »
^Sorry to hear that sis. I think part yan ng destination weddings, that guests expect you to provide/suggest itinerary. But some couple do provide kasi talaga. Maybe ask help from your coordinator or ae from that place?

Yan din minsan ang downside sa friends supplier sis, we never know what can come up.

On the positive side, consider it nalang a blessing na early on nalaman mo na and that your guests are maybe just too excited to join you both on your big day.  :)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:32:16 am by mindiegirl »

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #193 on: September 22, 2016, 09:15:21 am »
re destination wedding. ano ba usually ang kailangan sagutin ng bride and groom? transpo lang para malaman mo talaga yung mga eager talaga makawitness ng special day nyo ng h2b mo? or accommodation lang or both? tapos sila na bahala sa iti nila if gusto pa nila? bali sagot mo lang sila 1st day (arrival day) and 2nd day (wedding day) and if they plan to stay for additional days, sila na bahala dun? okay lang ba yun sainyo?

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2016, 09:27:37 am »
Actually nainis lang ako kasi lahat naman ng information na kailangan nila is either on the website or the save the date. When I told my friend sabi nya pa "I didn't really read it." Nainis tuloy ako lalo. Anyway, I have a travel coordinator that I can refer them to. Mura lang charge nya, I think P1,000 per person for the itinerary.

As for photographer, I understand naman and di pede mag reklamo kasi libre.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2016, 09:29:47 am »
^ Sorry to hear that sis LilaFowler.. May mga guests talaga na ganun :( Siguro gawa ka na lang ng event sa FB tapos dun ka post ng every update to loop them in, ganun kasi ginawa nung cousin ko na kinasal sa Bohol para ma-lessen din yung pagtatanong nila sayo. :) Pwede ka sin post dun ng suggested itinerary. :D

Sa photographer naman, I'm sure may mahahanap ka pa. :) Madami pa naman iba na magaling at ok ka-work! :) Try to stay positive na lang sis. :) I know it's really hard not to be pressured pag wedding natin pero kaya mo yan sis! :D

pretty_B sis nung nag attend ako ng OOT wedding ang sagot lang ng couple yung itinerary ng mga guests and transfers pero di naman yun required na sagutin nila. Nasa mga guests din yun if they have their own itinerary. :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2016, 09:35:00 am »
@pretty_B It really depends. Yung inattendan ko before na wedding sa Boracay the groom just met us for dinner. The rest kanya kanya na kami, even the transpo. :)

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2016, 09:39:45 am »
^^Agree on that sis. Yung iti lang talaga (suggestions san maganda magpunta), guide din on possible accomodations. Basta parang help lang to make their stay comfy and worthwhile. Pero the accom and airfare kanya kanya na, well except for family members siguro. If I were to be a guest naman sa destination wedding, I wouldn't say yes if I am not willing to spend kaya for me OK lang na hindi sagutin yun ng couple. And I wouldn't mind going to bohol for a destination wedding! Ganda kaya dun! ;D

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2016, 09:40:25 am »
Sis pretty_B my wedding is somewhat destination for my guests from Manila kasi it will be held in our province and NO I am not paying for their fare but the accom kasi they will be staying at our house. Usually in land transfers lang ang sagot ng couple, kasi, for me, yung fare mo that's part of your gift na. yun sabi ko sa guests ko na kahit wala ng ibang gift, just their presence is enough. :)

Sis LilaFowler Sis agree ako sa suggestion na just make an event sa FB and put there the details and suggested itineraries para malessen ang hassle :)
On your photographer naman, marami kapa makikita sis, try asking your coord. Don't worry sis. It's gonna be okay!

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: Problems You Encounter Wile Planning Your Wedding Part 8
« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2016, 10:11:26 am »
^Thanks nga sis. November ang wedding ko and what I availed is semi coord.

Ok lang magmention ng name dito mga sis? paranoid lang haha.

Sis try checking your contract. usually nakalagay naman dun yung timeline ng service nila depending on the service you got. Yung coordinator ko kasi nakalagay sa contract ko na for OTDC service, 1 month before the wedding extensive na yung planning/coordination job nila sakin. pero for me, dapat once pumasok na ang 2017 dapat proactive na sila sa pag co-communicate with you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close