We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ask ko lang mga sis magkano emergency budget niyo OTD? hindi ko alam kasi magkano iaallot ko dito?
^I made one too! But the one sent by sis rouged.ramen is so detailed i love it! And I realized I am OVERRRRRRBUDGET!!! My gosh! Sis Lots-O we have a 50k Misc budget
^^hindi ko pa siya naupload anywhere sis, san ba ok ilagay?
Mga sis, ano ba possible na paggamitan ng 50k na misc on the day of the wedding?We're almost done booking our suppliers, pasok pa naman sa budget pero kung 50k magoover kami hahaha!Di ko naisip na pwede pala umabot ng 50k akala ko kasi supplier meals na gagastusin namin nun... Omg