We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi girls! I've been a silent lurker here since my fiance proposed to me about 2 months ago. We've agreed to get married 1st quarter of 2018, for some reasons.May I just ask your opinion. Is it too early for us to do the wedding preparations? Or time is just enough. Sorry if I've posted in this thread since I don't see yet a thread for 2018 brides.Thanks for the inputs sisses!
Hi mga sis! Can you suggest reception venue near St. Benedict Westgrove? Yung affordable sana kasi out of budget naman mga events place near the area. TIA!
Yes sis nakausap ko na yung bride nakapagbook sa casino filipino. Parang 20-30mins din yung travel time mula sa church sis. Yung isang nakita ko naman 45mins away from the church, 20k naman perp maganda yung pavillion. Pwede ko na iconsider kahit malayo.
I keep on reading what other people have booked and done. I feel so behind. My wedding is April 2017, all I've done is book the church, venue, ordered a dress and coordinator and half-done invitations.