Author Topic: 2017 Brides (2)  (Read 70046 times)

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2016, 04:49:09 pm »
^hi sis, if booking, as early as you can  :) :) :) para malock in mo ang price and the reservation of your supplier...

Happy preps!

manilynffi

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2016, 05:07:57 pm »
Hi mga sis!!! OMG Im super excited na with everything. I just booked my wedding gown designer today!!!   :) :) :) :)

mloveg

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2016, 10:50:40 pm »
@meixin, rowan, kaitlynmischa do we need to pre-register? Parang rsvp siya eh noh?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:31:39 pm by mloveg »

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2016, 11:12:52 pm »
Naku salamat sa info na yan. Si cyril nga unang nagreply sa akin mabilis magreply.

Sis flossie belle now ko lang nabasa reply mo hehe! Really sis? agad agad 2 nalang venue? dapat asap pala magbook kana..June 2017 ako sis! Buti sis pumayag ang Juan Carlo na 100 pax minimum lang..sis kasi nakabook na ako sa Juan Carlo and nag downpayment ko ng 10K pero ni let go ko kasi i choose another outside cater. Sis when ka magbook sa Juan Carlo?
Kasi kung ibobook mo sila pwede kaya ibigay ko spot ko sayo para hindi mawala yung downpayment ko? I can ask my Ae na si Jem ng Juan Carlo if you want.

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2016, 11:47:49 pm »
hi sis mloveg, yeah you can pre register by sending them an email. though I got an invitation kasi i booked shang as my reception, pero open to all naman yun, its not limited naman, kasi I asked Shang if how many pax are allowed, they said its open to the public and that we can proceed straight to the ballroom. my friends are coming with me, none of them pre registered. ;)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:51:50 pm by kaitlynmischa »

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2016, 07:56:21 am »
Thank you sis vhena14! Yun din ang iniisip ko kasi madalas sila pagprice hehe

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2016, 10:33:45 am »
MS_JanDel,

You can start meeting them now and ask for sketches and then maybe 12-13 months before the wedding, book them na:) All the designers I met since January told me na 2017 brides are very aggressive bookers. Nagugulat sila na late 2015 pa lang, madami na nag iinquire na 2017 brides.

Mloveg,

Im not sure with Unveil but with Before I Do you can register online and print your ticket:) Just google Before I Do Bridal fair:)

mloveg

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2016, 11:14:05 am »
Alright..thanks sis kaitlynmischa and sis rowan!  ;)

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2016, 12:08:38 pm »
Hi kaitlynmischa! mas mauuna pa ako sayo! Feb 2017!  :) My reception is at Diamond Hotel and imbitado for coord. Right now, i'm looking for p/v. Siguro once nabook ko na yun, pahinga din muna ako! nakakastress din kasi magresearch all the time and the gastos! hahahaha. Btw, i booked my hmua na din - ish sison! :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2016, 01:11:27 pm »
Nope no fee ang magpaquote :) Pero di ata lahat ng designers will sketch on the spot? I'm not sure..

Kay Ish Sison ako nastress 2 weeks ago... yung may sched kami ng trial but then bigla nagbook na siya ng ibang bride for my wedding date so naging useless yung trial namin... Buti nalang Chinky was still available, siya na lang binook ko... :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 01:30:14 pm by meixin »

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2016, 01:20:42 pm »
MS_JanDel,

Nope, its free:) You will just meet them to check your rapport with them, if their style coincides with yours:) Main purpose of the meeting is for the designer to get to know you and what you want for your dress.  Meixin is right, some dont sketch on the spot. Gretchen Pichay will sketch on the spot but you dont get to take home the sketches. With Kristel Yulo, she will interview you first them you will have to meet her again after a week so she could present the sketches. Again, you cant take it home else you pay 5000 that is deductible if you decide to book her. Teena Sabrina Tan and Richie Ortega Torres will only interview you in your meeting then they will email the sketches to you after 2-3 weeks. Honestly, medyo matagal makapagdecide ng designer kasi youll not just check the sketches theyll make for you but also if you have chemistry with the designer.

With meeting designers, I suggest you bring sample photos of the designs you want:) Also tell them which part/s of your body you want to highlight or hide.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2016, 02:26:21 pm »
Thank you sis meixin. We were hesitant to visit designers kasi we thought magbabayad kami everytime.  ;D

Thank you sis Rowan! Yess it's really hard because I have a budget too. I really want a nice wedding gown.
I'll list down the designer that I want and then try to visit them. good thing I still have a couple of months to decide on this. I hope I find my match asap.

I'll be saving the wedding gown pegs I have on my phone so i'll have something to show them when I visit!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2016, 02:43:44 pm »
Try mo din sis magsukat ng mga RTW, easier to see what cut suits you and mas madali makita ang peg na cut kasi on your body na mismo :) That's what I did before setting up appointments sa mga designer :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2016, 07:34:59 am »
Try mo din sis magsukat ng mga RTW, easier to see what cut suits you and mas madali makita ang peg na cut kasi on your body na mismo :) That's what I did before setting up appointments sa mga designer :)

This is a great idea sis!. Thanks so much!.. I'm gonna try on RTWs of the designs i want so i know if it's nice on me. I'm chubby kasi so I want something that would hide the tummy.. hehe.. Saan RTWs ka nagsukat sis? :)

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2016, 08:58:29 am »
^try Bridehouse sis, by appointment  ;) ;) ;)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2016, 09:21:23 am »
I tried gowns at rosa clara (by appointment also) then I tried looking through the gowns sa Ivory and lace in landmark kaso medyo di ko trip :P

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2016, 09:28:52 am »
^^ Also, Ivory and Lace, Ivory and White, and Rosa Clara. All by appointment. Dont be shy to try out the dresses kahit hindi ka naman talaga kukuha, they know naman na brides really canvass.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2016, 11:06:17 am »
^^^ You can also try Chungdam Bridal Wedding, check their FB page for the gowns. By appointment din sila. I recommend taking note of the gowns' names before going para alam mo na din kung alin ang mga isusukat mo :-) Happy preps sis :)

mgvaa

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2016, 01:48:34 pm »
Hello 2017 brides! I'm a newbie! I decided to join this thread so I can get tips and recommendations for my May 2017 wedding.

Started looking for church and venue late last year pero si boyfriend kasi is based abroad kaka -uwi lang nya this week so now the wedding planning officially begins! Medyo sad lang kasi yung mga gusto ko and naka plan na in my mind eh hindi pala gusto ni boyfriend so start from scratch kami. Haha. Plus, he doesn't want to spend much which agree naman ako.

Here's our shortlist so far, please please give me feedback sa mga venues/churches if any. Thanks in advance!

Alabang
St. James / St. Jerome
Alabang Country Club / Canvas / Monte di Portofino / Ponticelli

Tagaytay
Chapel on the Hill
Sonya's Garden

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides (2)
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2016, 03:02:55 pm »
Thank you sis vhena14, meixin, rowan and peachlipstick..

I'll be taking notes of these shops. Actually yun din una ko naisip na hindi ba nakakahiya na magsusukat ako pero hindi ako bibili. hahaha!. Pero now I know that it's totally okay and who knows I might even find "the one" there. Grabeh Rosa Clara gowns are exquisite and very elegant!. Super ganda pero ang mahal kaya okay na ako makasukat!  ;D ;D ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close