We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi po Feedbacks po sa RMH.And effective venue stylist/caterer kasi with the light parang mahirap I style yung venue pero yun na kasi budget friendly near malate church haha mixed emotionsTIA!
Hi mga sis!Any SG bride here? or is there anyone here planning to have their pre-nup shoot in SG?Our booked PV team, Brilliant Bum photography will be having a Pre-Nup Marathon in Singapore this coming August. You can check their FB page, and coordinate with Serg (owner) kung sino interested! Thank you mga sis and happy preps! ♥https://www.facebook.com/brilliantbumphoto/?fref=ts
Hi girls! newbie here January 2017 bride my sister introduce me to this site to get more ideas on wedding planning and to get more suppliers as well.
Hi mga sis. Newbie here 😁 Wedding ko sa feb 2017 and until now wala pa din ako venue. Im planning to book sa mga clubhouse near pasig or gh kasi yun ang pasok sa budget. May alam ba kayo willing mg sponsor sa vv5? Or corinthian gardens? Thanks!!! Sana may kakilala kayo. It will be a big help!!!
Hi sis, check suppliers rating thread. Sis yannuh had her reception at RMH. I saw her wedding pics and nagandahan ako sa styling ng catarer niya. Congrats sis for having Serg as your photog. Search lang po ng feedbacks re: his outputs and dealing with him. I heard some negative feedbacks about him.
Hello sis! Wow just 7 more months before your wedding! How is your preps doing? there are a lot of reviews and information here about a lot of suppliers so just browse away and you'll find what you're looking for. Happy preps!
^ Konti lang ang weddings sa Bohol compared to Boracay... Pero I think better value for money. Hopefully makakita pa tayo ng other Bohol brides!
Congrats sis for having Serg as your photog. Search lang po ng feedbacks re: his outputs and dealing with him. I heard some negative feedbacks about him.
@LilaFowler - Nov 2017 pa, but since not one of us is from Bohol (even the guests), I'm scouting early (hope this is early enough! hehe). Venue -- SPR is our first choice too! Ganda ng beachfront! I was researching for feedback on SPR and found out that it's is actually part of the old Bohol Beach Club (I think the SPR part was the renovated part of BBC kasi under new owner na si SPR). How's the feedback of your coordinator regarding SPR, lalo na in terms of quality ng food for the reception and service? When it comes to online inquiries, I'm very satisfied sa handling nila, and as you said very financially accessible sila (and I also clarified with them if they have a rule requiring couples to book a certain number of rooms -- buti na lang they don't have that, because I won't be paying for guests' hotels hehe and I don't want to burden them by requiring them to book only at the reception venue). Also, when you said you moved your date -- this is because of South Palms' availability, or San Agustin's?