We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sissies, need your opinion! Would it matter if you'll use the regular covered monoblock chairs or Tiffany for your reception? I know maganda tignan yung Tiffany, pero Budget-wise kasi almost 100php per head din ang idadagdag.
^hi Sis. I got Ma Dels and if I will get Tiffany chairs, I will be adding 85 pesos pala per chair so most probably 10k din if for 150pax. Kaya torn din ako if ano ba talaga. I need to ask fiance din kung ano ba sa tingin nya ang Mas ok. I hope makadiscount pa if ever para everybody happy