We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mommies, pwede pa kaya ako makahabol sa Philhealth kasi I stopped my contribution for 3 years nung nagwork ako sa SG. Ngayon ko lang sana ulit iaactivate, but I read here na dapat pala 6months dapat nakapaghulog para makaavail ng benefits. First week Feb po ang due ko, so if I start this month Sept, di na aabot ng 6 months before ng due date ko. Or meron po bang option na 1 year na bayaran, parang late payment for the whole year of 2016 para maka more than 6 months contribution ako. Btw currently unemployed ako. Thanks