We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I see. Our wedding is in the Church but beach reception.My skin is very clear (thank you SK-II) so I don't think I will need layers and layers of make up to hide blemishes. Concerns ko lang talaga is:1. Longevity - Make up does not normally stay on my face especially lipstick.2. How it looks on video.I think for my trial, I will ask her to do airbrush. If I don't like it, I will change na lang to traditional. I will do test shots na lang with an SLR and flash to see kung maganda.
^^sis acvc08 try inquiring to Nini :-)
No offense, but all your posts ever on here are all praise for Nini and only Nini =p Hard to believe you're not actually working for him.
hello future brides! I also got soleil as my makeup artist and I'm very satisfied with her work. she's very professional and very punctual. yun nga lang mabilis talaga Magtaas ng rates. Check her fb page for actual before and after. you can also check the works of Jaja Durano mas affordable and OK din.
Sissies, help naman. Can you recommend a Makeup artist na based sa Tagaytay para walang OOT? I need one for my ento sana. Budget ko 1k/head. Traditional makeup. TIA!