We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello mga sis! kung sino man interesado si Val Villarin is on promo for his birthday! 850 per head siya for entourage
^that's a good offer na sis hermione28, sa entourage ko i got Chie Fabian, 1200 per head 7heads kinuha ko, no OOT fee. I guess for E-sesh 1,500 lang rate nya for traditional HMU.
available pa kaya tong promo sis? Refer ko siya sa friend ko
^^Wednesdei, I was an entourage member of a wedding where the bride had Katchie as her HMUA. I think her style for bridal make up is the fresh, natural make up look. Maganda in person yung make up niya. I actually really like it coz I myself dont like the glam look. It doesnt look heavy and hindi nag iiba itsura ng bride but I noticed na parang hindi masyado nagregister make up niya sa photos. However I also dont like how the the photographer treated all the photos, masyado overexposed so baka pangit kuha ng photographer? Haha! I've seen Katchie's other works and Im sure you can ask her to put on more make up:)
Hi sisses, I tried contacting Nini Marquez for my entourage, but she's already booked on the date of my wedding ☹ Since it's just for the entourage, she suggested to have her senior team do the makeup,PhP1,500 / head minimum 7 heads, PhP400 for flower girl, PhP500 transport fee since it will be in Tagaytay. The rate she quoted me sounds reasonable, but I wanted to ask for advice regarding whether or not this is a good deal already. Any input would be much appreciated. TIA!
Hello sisses! Any recent reviews for Mhec Gado? Hindi naman siya nalalate sa time at nag-dodouble booking?