Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16  (Read 104341 times)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 05:17:12 pm »
^How much package ni soleil? I also like her works. She and Eds Go are my options in case I change my mind and go for the glam look haha.

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 05:31:26 pm »
^^Hi sis ayouweinlove, have you had a trial with Chie Fabian? I had a trial with her on January, ginamit ko ang trial for our party, I would rate her 6.5/10.

First off, she arrived an hour and a half late for our session (hindi daw kasi sila familiar sa Makati), medyo panicky na ako dahil I'm supposed to go to the party by 5:30, 3:00 PM na wala pa s'ya :(

Hindi ako satisfied sa hair and I was having misgivings on it pero si-net n'ya agad with hairspray so ayun, keribells na lang.

The foundation was okay. Pero ang eye make-up niya, nakulangan ako talaga. Parang ang simple lang.

Lastly, alam ko trial make-up lang and I was expecting she will use her own make-up but in the end, she wasn't able to bring daw the right shade so we ended up using my own lippie.

Hi sis rowan, I think iba-iba rates ni Soleil depending on your location. She previously quoted my 17k for traditional make-up plus two additional heads.

You may also want to check Makeup by Kzee, I am going to book her for my bridal make-up. I just had a trial last Sunday and it was more than I expected. She listened to all my requests and she really made my eyes pop, the eye make-up brought out the colors of the dark brown contacts na usually hindi masyado halata :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2016, 06:07:03 pm »
^Thanks Peachlipstick. I think Im following Kzee on Instagram na. Hows her foundation? I really want a natural, light looking and not cakey and thick looking foundation.

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 06:30:07 pm »
hi sis rowan, 19,500 for airbrush+groom+2heads with hairstyling, with additional charge po kapag me second look/retouch either by soleil or assistant, but she's really good and nice also  :) :) :) :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 06:40:26 pm »
Hi sis rowan, pinaka-okay na foundation sa akin ang ginamit ni Kzee, she said na traditional make-up usually feels "mabigat" pero I felt like walang make-up but it looked so fresh and enhanced talaga ang facial features ko sa nagawa n'ya. Also, her trial HMU is deductible from the package pala. If you have an event, you can book a trial siguro.

She is also very ma-chika and I felt really comfortable during the trial.

For the rest of my entourage I will get Gerly Casinto (Glow by Gerly), magaling din siya magmake-up but I wanted to have two teams on the day para if may ma-late, which I doubt on these two considering ang aga nila parehas and they went to my place when I had trials with them.

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 07:00:05 pm »
hello mga sis! kung sino man interesado si Val Villarin is on promo for his birthday! :) 850 per head siya for entourage
available pa kaya tong promo sis? Refer ko siya sa friend ko :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 07:30:02 pm »
^that's a good offer na sis hermione28, sa entourage ko i got Chie Fabian, 1200 per head 7heads kinuha ko, no OOT fee. I guess for E-sesh 1,500 lang rate nya for traditional HMU.

Oo nga sis eh, guardian angel ko si Ayie, na discountan nya ko ng ganun kay Jen Gumban.

I want to get Kzee for my Boudoir Shoot, matatawaran ko kaya sya? P3,500 kasi bigay nya sa Airbrush eh.

Kapag boudoir ba kailangan Airbrush? Kung mag traditional nalang kaya ako? Ok lang kaya sa photos?

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2016, 04:13:49 am »
Hi there! I am planning to book Ish Sison, anyone who knows kung sumasali siya sa mga bridal fair? Sayang kasi ang discounts/freebies!

Sa mga b2b or graduate na, nagtrial make-up ba kayo? or trust na lang ang bahala na sa wedding day!

TIA!

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2016, 05:36:43 am »
available pa kaya tong promo sis? Refer ko siya sa friend ko :)

hi sis nikky27 may nagsabi na kahit hindi on promo si Val binibigay nya pa rin yang rate na yan. Ask mo siya sis through Fb  page niya sasagot siya :)

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2016, 03:24:18 pm »
^^check out Nini Marquez, so far she's one of the best bridal makeup artists yet affordable rate.. Check her fb and you'll see that her brides are all beautiful without looking "overly made-up" unlike sa ibang artists na magkakamukha na kase same colors, same style etc. Nini really enhances the features of her brides accordingly kaya kahit chinita, regular or big eyes, mestiza, morena lahat talaga nakikita ang best features, nae-enhance, gumaganda talaga

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2016, 02:05:07 pm »
^ang laki kasi ng tinaas ng rates niya sis, entou nya 1500 na. though she replies naman agad. may i know kung sino ka dun portfolio nya sis? it seems na super okay ang MU niya sayo.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2016, 11:35:56 pm »
^^Wednesdei,

I was an entourage member of a wedding where the bride had Katchie as her HMUA. I think her style for bridal make up is the fresh, natural make up look. Maganda in person yung make up niya. I actually really like it coz I myself dont like the glam look. It doesnt look heavy and hindi nag iiba itsura ng bride but I noticed na parang hindi masyado nagregister make up niya sa photos. However I also dont like how the the photographer treated all the photos, masyado overexposed so baka pangit kuha ng photographer? Haha!  I've seen Katchie's other works and Im sure you can ask her to put on more make up:)

Thanks sis. I kept her flyer na nga eh. Isa na siya sa pinagpipilian ko. Si Eds Go kasi sa July pa daw yung bridal fair niya eh ang layo ng Las Pinas para magtrial ako sa studio nya.

chibbyme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2016, 04:05:17 pm »
Nung wedding ng sis in law ko, Cj jimenez  ang hmua niya. 10k for hd/ airbrush make up both wedding day and prenup.. Para sa bride lang yung price na binayaran niya, free grooming para sa groom.

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2016, 07:31:55 pm »
Hi sisses, I tried contacting Nini Marquez for my entourage, but she's already booked on the date of my wedding ☹ Since it's just for the entourage, she suggested to have her senior team do the makeup,PhP1,500 / head minimum 7 heads, PhP400 for flower girl, PhP500 transport fee since it will be in Tagaytay.

The rate she quoted me sounds reasonable, but I wanted to ask for advice regarding whether or not this is a good deal already.  Any input would be much appreciated. TIA!

chibbyme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2016, 08:56:43 pm »
Hi sisses, I tried contacting Nini Marquez for my entourage, but she's already booked on the date of my wedding ☹ Since it's just for the entourage, she suggested to have her senior team do the makeup,PhP1,500 / head minimum 7 heads, PhP400 for flower girl, PhP500 transport fee since it will be in Tagaytay.

The rate she quoted me sounds reasonable, but I wanted to ask for advice regarding whether or not this is a good deal already.  Any input would be much appreciated. TIA!

if you want sis, I have a friend near tagaytay, make up artist din siya check mo din yung mga samples niya sa page niya, para hindi kana din  magbayad ng transport fee.
https://www.facebook.com/Stunning-Look-byMarian-V-1392134684449502/

overdose_23

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2016, 09:16:41 pm »
Hello sisses! Any recent reviews for Mhec Gado? Hindi naman siya nalalate sa time at nag-dodouble booking?  :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:49:29 pm by overdose_23 »

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2016, 10:13:58 pm »
^hi sis, regarding double booking ni Mhec Gado, nakalagay naman sa contract nya yung time ng dating nya hanggang time ng reception if may second look ka, I think depende sa kukunin mong package, for example sakin, 3pm ang ceremony ko, so nakalagay sa contract na 9am ang call time nya at until reception starts... wala pa naman akong nakita na nagcomplain na late sya...  :) :) :)

overdose_23

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2016, 11:57:36 pm »
Thanks sis! Kelan ang wedding mo?  :)

I like her portfolio kasi and plan ko magpa trial sa kanya sa bridal fair. So check muna ako if okay ba ang reviews sa kanya..

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2016, 01:53:48 pm »
Hello sisses! Any recent reviews for Mhec Gado? Hindi naman siya nalalate sa time at nag-dodouble booking?  :)
Hi sis! I am a Mhec Gado bride, pero Q4 of this year pa ang wedding namin eh. As per our exchanged of emails, 1 booking per day lang daw sya. =)

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 16
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2016, 03:58:39 pm »
^^sis, april 2017 pa ko, pero kinuha ko na si Ms. Mhec na HMUA ko, kc nagagandahan ako sa portfolio nya and ang pleasant nya lang sa personal..  :) :) :) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close