We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Is EDSA Shangri-La lenient about bringing food?
Sis jannaberr, I just inquired with Oakwood last week and sadly, wala na silang membership since October 2016 pa. may I have your email address so I can send you the rates they gave me? para macompare if same tayo. mukhang good enough na din naman kasi yung rates na binigay nila sakin
Booked Midas Hotel & Casino for my wedding preps! No regrets! The staff are very nice. And I got a free upgrade for my room. Super laki ng na-save namin and sobrang ganda ng room na binigay sa amin.