watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)  (Read 85213 times)

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #440 on: September 01, 2016, 06:50:29 pm »
Got it Sir Akthung,

   Thanks ulit! Tricky kase ang anger it feels right and then it doesn't but then like what you said depende din sa tao and perhaps sa intention. I guess a person who doesn't get angry is not at peace but suppressed  which is more destructive.

 Like what Sir CH says Fire year na although harsh there are big changes to happen and happening. I agree with that, the past recent years have been hard for me but I see I am in a better place now better than ever and more at peace. I had to learn the hard way what is really important in life. I had to let go of what I thought was important and trust God and its true God's plans are better than ours. Looking back, if those painful things didnt happen I would still be a lost child and still in misery. As long as kay God tayo titiningin at hindi sa tao we are in good hands.

 Im not sure if you mean to say you know why we are asking this topic minsan para kang mind reader hahaha.  Thanks sir Akthung and sir CH!


   

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #441 on: September 05, 2016, 03:14:31 pm »
Hi Sir CH, question po? If considering to buy a property malas po ba if malapit sa cemetery or libingan? Or meron naman pong specific na orientation na hindi negative ang energy?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #442 on: September 05, 2016, 03:43:07 pm »
Hi, mga sis.

A friend shared to me that she was disappointed that those whom she helped na old people simply misused the help she gave.  Sa chart niya kasi she has to take action now para yun future event of her being old and lonely be mitigated o countered.  Ang sabi ko in reply ay hindi mo na fault kung ginamit sa bisyo yun itinulong mo.  That is their karma.  Pero hindi mo rin ba napansin that your act actually helped and is working for you.  Naiba lang ang definition nila of happiness.  Sa kanila ay bisyo while yours is not of that sort.

So kayong who are doing charity work ay minsan you may be disheartened by what you will see in those whom you helped.  Pero banish that feeling na bad dahil its simply a lesson for you and whoever it was whom you helped.

Hi, cldy 1981.

You do know in the old days ang temples and even cemeteries are located far from where the living are.  You can't really orient or completely shield your place from such but there are ways to make the yin place contain such.  Obviously I am not sharing those not unless its a public cemetery under management of a really responsible official.

patchuchai

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #443 on: September 05, 2016, 04:19:47 pm »

Parang nakaka relate po ako Sir CH in a way po. When my folks where still around bigay todo ako sa mga kamag-anak ko, nag-iisang pamangkin at kapatid ko. When my dad and mom passed away, parang hindi  na nila ako naalala, now I live alone with physical and emotional pain. Sabi ko kailan ba matatapos ito, I'm always praying sana namay may makasama ako sa  bahay na matino. Natutuwa lang ako ang tumutulong sa akin kapitbahay, pero iba din siyempre may kasama ka mismo sa bahay. My sister kasi lives far doon sa dati naming bahay, its a long story. Akala ko sa mga mabuting nagawa ko ma appreciate nila iyon pero hindi pala. Sorry Sir Ch, down ako ngayon, masakit kasi braso ko tapos recently diagnosed with viral conjunctivitis.

Regards po,
-pAtuts

najine

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #444 on: September 06, 2016, 08:52:12 am »
Hi S' Ch!

Is it bad for a pregnant to go to wake of a relative?
and my connection kaya yung isang cacti ko very healthy then biglang nalanta nung sunday ko napansin  then kanina we received a news that my tita passed away.

Thanks po

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #445 on: September 06, 2016, 12:48:52 pm »

Hi, cldy 1981.

You do know in the old days ang temples and even cemeteries are located far from where the living are.  You can't really orient or completely shield your place from such but there are ways to make the yin place contain such.  Obviously I am not sharing those not unless its a public cemetery under management of a really responsible official.

Thanks Sir CH, understand naman po na di na po pang GT yung details ng ways how to do Feng Sui for that :). Now that you've pointed that out Sir CH, naalala and na-realize ko nga na oo nga ano - in the olden days nasa malayo & secluded places sya including temples. But Sir CH, bakit po pati temples kasama? Kasi I would understand cemeteries as it has "death" and "end" na energy pero di ko po gets yung sa temples.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #446 on: September 09, 2016, 09:56:55 am »
Hi, Yvet.

The noise made is actually what distorts and can affect the chi flow.  One way is to create a noise that cancels that bad noise out.  Similar to what the military and some professional services do - harmonics.  Hindi ko masyado ma-explain well though :(

However, that is beyond one's easy means.  Hence you can only opt for other measures.  Noise is by sense of hearing so tap on the other senses wherein mas easier.  Ha ha, huwag iyong magluto ka na ma sobrang masarap na amoy to "help" in this situation.  One idea is to balance the flow of chi by feeling out things when you move your plants around. 


Hi, cldy_1981.

It is a continuous process iyang learning and even to be humbled.  For sometimes we forget, become mayabang unknowingly or simply its a lesson na up for a pop quiz and to learn from.

As for why temples and such are of yin nature ay think why do we go to those places?  Isn't it to unburden ourselves?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 09:21:23 am by CityHunter »

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #447 on: September 12, 2016, 12:24:44 am »
Got it Sir Akthung,

   Thanks ulit! Tricky kase ang anger it feels right and then it doesn't but then like what you said depende din sa tao and perhaps sa intention. I guess a person who doesn't get angry is not at peace but suppressed  which is more destructive.

 Like what Sir CH says Fire year na although harsh there are big changes to happen and happening. I agree with that, the past recent years have been hard for me but I see I am in a better place now better than ever and more at peace. I had to learn the hard way what is really important in life. I had to let go of what I thought was important and trust God and its true God's plans are better than ours. Looking back, if those painful things didnt happen I would still be a lost child and still in misery. As long as kay God tayo titiningin at hindi sa tao we are in good hands.

 Im not sure if you mean to say you know why we are asking this topic minsan para kang mind reader hahaha.  Thanks sir Akthung and sir CH!
 

tricky talaga. look even sa yoga discussions yan. its about balancing yama and niyama. how do you correctly execute something. and usually meditation ang katapat. also byproduct ng meditation is it makes your mind tackle more abstract concepts. not only do you get to by aligned with the divine but also exercise your abstract understanding na once ma develop to a certain extent aabot ka sa point na hindi mo na mapagninilayan ng matagal kasi magegets mo na agad. minsan kahit spiritual riddles pa yan masasagot mo agad.

ang consciousness kasi ng ordinary human and and the one on the path is like a child and parent.

parang sabihin ng parent. mag aral ka. tapos lalaban yung bata, next week pa naman ang exams pwede mag hintay yan. so its kinda wrong. alam naman natin. important ang education. but the child eh gusto niya mag video games, mag internet, hang out with friends. to the child, that's life. but to the parent syempre hindi. 

in this analogy mas kailangan ng bata yung magulang to help him grow. sure the parent, not knowing anything can learn form the child a thing or two, pwede din trivial, but the foundation and primary formation has to be learned from the parents. there's a reason why God asked us to honor our parents despite their imperfections, despite their anger, or lack of whatever trait

same din sa spiritual path, we meet teachers, but often pag wala pang foundation we need them more than they need us. sila ang parent tayo ang anak and so one, the relationship changes depende sa tao. mga saints n masters umiinit din ulo ng mga yan just like parents umiinit ulo dahil sa mga bata. pero ang tanong, why have they achieved such level? they may be imperfect but mas may nakamit sila at mas may nagawa. they are also evolving mas nauna lang sila

i'll tell you one story, one time we were meditating with the teacher, right after the meditation, may nag tanong, and yung teacher na paside comment, "unlike you i'm not ignorant. "   haha
but imbes mainsulto kami, naintindihan namin. and yung comment na yun may na impart na lesson.

kaya kailangan talaga laging malawak ang isip. hindi pwedeng closed and hindi pwedeng prinoprotektahan ang ego. you have to be brave.

mga old masters, they have ways of softening the karma students.  one way is lagi kang uutusan. and mananadya nyan na inconfuse ka. then meron yung tuwing nakikita ka sa ashram, bubungguin ka niya. or hahampasin ng dyaryo. kung may ego ang master, pride is one of the last things to go.

kaya nahihirapan iba sa atin to understand ang path because madaming maling natutunan from previous conditioning. like iba ang mabait (walang ginagawa sa kapwa) vs mabait na tumutulong sa kapwa. yung former, wala talagang ginagawa. stationary lang. energy  is neither push nor pull (but usually pull, or me me me akok ako ako).

so sa service, doing charity work, dyan makikita ang development ng tao. lalo na if its ashramic work. don't under estimate "charity work" under a real master.  naku yung mga devas, etc, they will make the work more interesting. kasi naglalabasan kayo ng karma. purification. so ang testing mas mabigat. issues lalabas. deep seated issues lalabas.


A friend shared to me that she was disappointed that those whom she helped na old people simply misused the help she gave.  Sa chart niya kasi she has to take action now para yun future event of her being old and lonely be mitigated o countered.  Ang sabi ko in reply ay hindi mo na fault kung ginamit sa bisyo yun itinulong mo.  That is their karma.  Pero hindi mo rin ba napansin that your act actually helped and is working for you.  Naiba lang ang definition nila of happiness.  Sa kanila ay bisyo while yours is not of that sort.


may take is

1) God doesnt sleep
2) may karmic path tayo. sometimes even if we have so much "good karma points" but if its against our life path, hindi talaga ibibigay
3) sometimes it pays to check if it indeed to charity but if you have no way of knowing, mahalaga tumulong ka. karma na nila yung nanloloko sila.
4) sometimes when you think hindi bumabalik ang good karma, ay sa totoo lang bumalik na. but it came in invisible forms, mas alam ng diyos kung saan ibabalik yung good karma. alam niya ang needs mo.

so if nakikita ng itaas na you need more for safety, good health, good relationship, or to soften upcoming blows, doon napupunta mga yun.

5) excess good karma, you can use for what you need, you can decree for it and it will materialize IF God allows it. sya may alam ng blueprint natin.

minsan hindi ako naniniwala sa "give according to ano nasa loob".  why? what's driving your "loob" is the consciousness. kaya may prosperity courses. kaya may spiritual lectures on how to give properly. how to invest. ---kasi it doesnt come out easily. even pag gut feel kailangan itrain pa yan. madaming intuitive people lumalagpak kasi they dont know how to control their intuition. they sometimes become emotional wrecks or even manipullated by unseen forces. madaming intuitive na tao ganun.

6) sometimes good karma is also reserved for future lifetimes.

remember, these good karma points bad karma points...they're just terms for us humans...its not an exact transalation from the inner planes...just the closest possible terms for our plane. so dont take it literally na parang banko na lang at bayaran lang. no. theres more behind it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:28:21 am by akthung »

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #448 on: September 12, 2016, 02:49:30 am »
.
hi sir akthung and sir CH

may question po ako although sa tingin ko po mejo mababaw. nacurious lang po kasi ako. kanina po kasi, after mag ikot sa isang mall, bumili kami ng snacks. tapos napansin ko po na nung papunta na kami doon mejo sumama yung pakiramdam ko. Mejo nahihilo and masakit yung sa may shoulder to batok area. then nung andun na kami sa place na yun, nafeel ko na uli to the point na hindi ko na naenjoy yung snacks namin. Naalala ko lang po kasi na noong huling nagpunta ako doon ganun din na feel ko ( pero mas malala noon dahil hilonghilo ako at namumuti yung paningin ko.
Hindi ko po kasi alam if coincidence lang po yun or parang may "usog" ako sa establishment na yun sa lugar na yun( kasi sa ibang branch nya, hindi naman po ganun na feel ko )
hindi ko po alam if OA lang yung feeling or praning lang po ako pero naisip ko lang po if possible yun ganung scenario.

salamat po :D

:)

==

sir akthung

yung sa "give according sa nasa loob" po na sinabi nyo kanina, actually ngayon po naguguilty ako. kasi nung nag quiapo kami, may namalimos tapos, part of me gusto ko bigyan ng barya pero may parte din po sa akin na ayaw kasi madami po yung ganun na na namamalimos and baka mamaya sa sindikato sila.  hanggang ngayon po iniisip ko sana nabilhan nalang ng prutas or kung ano yung namamalimos. minsan po kasi ang hirap na :( kapag naman po kasi nag bigay ka sa isa tapos may nakakita, dudumugin ka naman ng iba pa.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:37:47 am by itt »

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #449 on: September 12, 2016, 08:33:55 am »
We are free to give to any entity we choose to. Bit we have to meditate first on how to give properly

this is why i chose to give to hospicio de san jose.

Based sa nakita ko. genuine sila. And sapol ang donations mo sa all walks of life and situations...mula baby hanggang matanda. After this realization doon na ako namimigay. 

I'll share another story. Sa school ng isang  teacher ko. May library. When i asked the senior disciple na baka pwede ako makahiram, because i was told na pwede. She said No. Hindi daw nag papahiram. Until one day nakita ko may nagsaoli ng book. So i said, "ma'am ano po yan, akala ko hindi nag papahiram?" Hindi ako sinagot.

Off course medyo iritado ako. But i chose not get angry. So i just walked away and sat in a corner. Suddenly i entered into a meditative state (yung nararamdaman mo yung oneness na para kang nasa trance) then i heard a voice inside my head saying "thats because you need to give more"

So masakit sa loob ko,dahil feeling ko i have been giving enough already,  simula noon, hindi na ako sumubok mang hiram. I started buying my own books. Mahal talaga but i had to be wise. Minsan i would go directly to the author's page or call his office. Kahit long distance pa (additional expense).  Side note, yung supporting teachers sa work nila, may good karma din yun lalo na sa knowledge.

 Naalala ko tuloy isang master ko, kahit anong topic, basta bigyan niya ng oras, nakakadownload sya ng information from the "inner net" and in a few weeks time bihasa na sya. ganun pag entitled ka sa knowledge.

isang service din namin ng mga barkada ko, bawat master dumalaw sa pilipinas (na malalaman namin) binibigyan namin ng audience. Kahit kami kami lang (with friends of friends we can reach 60+) many of us were involved pa during the forsr visit of a tibetan leader many years ago.

kaya madami sa mga kasamahan ko malalim nararating nila sa pagkakaintindi ng mga esoteric topics.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:45:55 am by akthung »

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #450 on: September 12, 2016, 09:45:20 pm »
oh my gulay,

Your response hit home in so many levels Sir Akthung dinescribe mo nanaman   ang situation sa bahay namin lol. Anyway your advises are always appreciated you are always very generous with your knowledge. Its hard to find someone who is worth their salt. Sa states Life coaches are a thing and its a paid service and it amazes me how you and sir CH are here helping us out.

 I will heed your advise regarding parent - child relationship come to think of it maybe if naging strict din saken nung bata ako maybe I would have had better grades growing up. Sana may nag instill saken ng study habits and discipline as a child I always thought when I was a little older na.

Kaya pala ang mga Kung Fu masters napaka strict sa students nila noh parang gusto ka talaga nilang mag quit yun pala they are testing your will and strength. We grew up in a culture kase na, ' Love will keep us alive' or basta mabait and di nakakasakit. But No, love will not keep us alive when we are hungry, our children cannot eat love. So we have to teach them how to be an adult. How to overcome challenges and not overprotect and have them believe we live in a perfect world where everything is spoonfed and everybody is kind and everything is easy. I wish I knew this when I was younger. 


Anyway I bought the Aquarian Invocation and Isis Unveiled starting to read the former medyo nose bleed pa pero I think I am getting the gyst of it hehe at the same time Im watching Ancient Aliens also very interesting. I have always been so interested in History and cant wait to finish the Aquarian Invocation. Hay so much knowledge to learn  sana ma comprehend ng braincells ko. hahaha
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 09:56:24 pm by rarity »

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #451 on: September 13, 2016, 08:48:03 am »

Hi, cldy_1981.

It is a continuous process iyang learning and even to be humbled.  For sometimes we forget, become mayabang unknowingly or simply its a lesson na up for a pop quiz and to learn from.

As for why temples and such are of yin nature ay think why do we go to those places?  Isn't it to unburden ourselves?

On your first point Sir CH, that is so true. Super I can relate to that, lalo na yung sometimes we forget and then we slide back to our old habits. Personally I've had to catch myself because I realize na ooops oops ooops this is not the way you should be moving forward.

What I noticed that changed though is that I am now quicker to realize if I am starting to act or fall back into being "mayabang" or whatever negative behavior I have that I'm trying to overcome. Chaka mas na-gui-guilty ako na nahihiya ako with what I did, as compared to before na parang wala lang. So I guess in that way I think that somehow I've made little progress from where I was kasi mas nahuhuli ko na even before it progresses.

Thanks Sir CH for clarifying yung question ko about temples and cemeteries - it makes a lot of sense nga. In those places we leave mostly negative emotions, feelings and yung unburdening nga so gets ko na po yung concentration din ng energy.


ang consciousness kasi ng ordinary human and and the one on the path is like a child and parent.

in this analogy mas kailangan ng bata yung magulang to help him grow. sure the parent, not knowing anything can learn form the child a thing or two, pwede din trivial, but the foundation and primary formation has to be learned from the parents. there's a reason why God asked us to honor our parents despite their imperfections, despite their anger, or lack of whatever trait

same din sa spiritual path, we meet teachers, but often pag wala pang foundation we need them more than they need us. sila ang parent tayo ang anak and so one, the relationship changes depende sa tao.

kaya kailangan talaga laging malawak ang isip. hindi pwedeng closed and hindi pwedeng prinoprotektahan ang ego. you have to be brave. .

Hi Akthung, this resonated with me as well. Super naintindihan ko what you were pointing out with the parent-child analogy. While I was reading it napa-oo nga ano ako, haha!


hindi ako naniniwala sa "give according to ano nasa loob".  why? what's driving your "loob" is the consciousness. kaya may prosperity courses. kaya may spiritual lectures on how to give properly. how to invest. ---kasi it doesnt come out easily. even pag gut feel kailangan itrain pa yan. madaming intuitive people lumalagpak kasi they dont know how to control their intuition. they sometimes become emotional wrecks or even manipullated by unseen forces. madaming intuitive na tao ganun.

Could you elaborate on this further Akthung? particularly dun sa last 2 sentences. And how do you control or train intuition? Also through meditation? Thank you.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #452 on: September 13, 2016, 10:56:06 am »
Hi, rarity.

Di ba ang Arabian horse ay kaya prized siya due to the training it gets when its young.  Ganun rin why Spartans are admired dahil sa strict training nila.  Notice how it is sa Japan na ang school system nila begins with training about respect. 

Sa martial arts kasi and even many important subjects di ba life and death ang usapan.  For example, engineer ang course mo so ano na lang ang feel mo kung dinaan sa suhol o pasalubong lang sa prof kaya nakapasa?  Sa old Chinoy system ay kids are trained to handle responsibility at an early age - though admittedly may pros and cons ito as well as the old Chinoy system.  However, ang plus side na nakita ko and others is that mas able to understand the situation - provided natuto nga from the experience.


Hi, cldy_1981.

Try ko to answer yun tanong mo to akthung.  Sa unseen forces yun very real iyan.  Marami na ako niyan na nadale by those through its manipulation.  With regards sa emotional wrecks ay due to the situation and results. 

How to train on that ay you need a good mentor for that as mahirap kung by trial and error.  Mine was more of partly luck pero due to karma rin.  In one part I get this gift but on another part I need further training to better use this gift.  Maswerte lang ako (siguro) na whenever I hit an obstacle I cannot overcome on my own someone comes along to help and guide me past it.  Thus kaya I share what I could in return para others rin who were stuck in the rut can be helped out.  Though syempre within certain limits yun what I can openly share as not all knowledge are good agad.

Ha ha.  Can so relate doon sa nai-share ni akthung with regards to a certain master na can find the answers given due time.  Sa akin personal experience ko kapag hindi merited pa ay i-deny sa akin.  Or itago mga notes ko - remember yun kwento ko sa inis ko sa isang ewan I was so determined to use really dark arts to teach that person a serious life lesson.

Gusto ko rin iyon to have a really nice group to be with in study on this things.  Iba rin kasi kapag may shared knowledge by those who do are of worth both in wisdom and respect.

What I can do share about training and control of intuition ay it all boils down sa harmony ng inner chi mo.  You can lose sight and even control of it depende sa how energy within you is balanced, used and absorbed.


Hi, mga sis (and bros).

Sa mga new to this thread or weirded out na bakit parang naiiba yun feng shui discussion here ay ang feng shui is about chi o energy.  Luck may it be good o bad happens depende sa timpla ng chi.  Some may see it by simply opting for arrangement, enhancement and such sa place.  Or sometimes on what one uses o wears but that is not so.  Yes, part iyon but not the complete equation.  Parang kumain ka ng meal pero matabang.  Pwede na kung pwede but in truth is kulang. 

Hence the discussion on the need to improve oneself not just one's place.  For your very energy infects and can be infected by those whom you are with.  And take note, you do need to go around rin hence you simply cannot live forever inside your home lang.  The home is where we cleanse and recharge hence the need ang home mo be able to provide that para sa iyo or inyo.

chubilita0290

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #453 on: September 13, 2016, 10:39:45 pm »
Im not sure if OT pero bad karma ba pag nagpupunta sa mga fortune teller or manghuhula? saka if may padadasalan ako because desperate na ako with the situation?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #454 on: September 14, 2016, 12:20:54 am »
Hi, chubilita0290.

By asking these questions alam mo deep within its not going to resonate well with your karma.  Hindi naman always bad ang mag-seek ng services of those offering special services.  However, dapat rin alam mo ang pinapasok mo. 

IF - not when - I take on a case ay either it was because it was "directed" that way and/or a lesson for me and the subject(s).  May mga numerous na rin ako I steered clear of even if it would've merited me much cheese.  And just as how I shared na I am granted resources, shared wisdom, etc. when I badly need it ay so too when I don't need it or something I should not mess with.

Now, sa tanong mo about sa padadasalan that would be like a ritual, yes?  If so ay my answer is this.  Yes, something that has been broken can be fixed but it can never be the same.  Now, the glue you are to use to try to fix things ay will it make things worse or not?  Alam mo naman ang superglue maididikit niya iyan but it will give out sooner or later.  And even if you opt for extreme measures ay hindi pa rin maibabalik 100% like the original.  So will you use a ritual to glue things together again?

Some of life's lessons can be really harsh.  Dahil life is never fair.  It gives yet it takes it away too. 

Ito lang masasabi ko on this about desperate things.  Sometimes it is so because it was for the best.  There may not be a better one like it in the future but there will definitely be something different but can also be as appealing.  If there is one thing in life you can be sure of ay its change.  How you are right now can change in the future.  For the better or worse yun depende na sa actions mo as iyan ang mag-affect as to what kind of luck you'll attract.

FYI.  Did you folks ever wonder why I never bother to offer such special services?  Na kahit kaya ko ay I always tell you folks go sa priest o minister ninyo for your spiritual o even special needs?  To those I did accept to handle such special needs cases ay I make sure that all is well before I leave and would make it a habit to check if all remains well.  And sa mga who consulted with me pasensya na when minsan medyo makulit ako in reminding you several times but it was more of making sure you understood and would keep to the agreed remedies. 

I know this is not much of an answer but being a Fire year anything CAN and WILL happen.  Yes, you resorting to the likes of a ritual can solve your problem but that also opens doors to what else can happen.  And per experience - both personal and professional - ay that has never really amounted to a good lasting solution.  Temporary ay oo but yun forever ay wala iyon.  And if you think death is a way out ay its not.  Siguro naman by now alam na ninyo ang forte ko talaga and when I talk of such a topic ay its with authority.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #455 on: September 14, 2016, 01:13:50 pm »
ang mahirap kasi sa manghuhula ay hindi mo alam how good a channel they are.

then hindi mo din alam sino mga nag gagabay sa kanila.

also maraming high level guides na ayaw ng commercialism


usually ang mga magagaling mag 'read' ay yung hindi nag reread publicly or even privately, but yung mga master na bibigayan ka ng "payo". it means na raed ka na nila.

how do you become a good channel?

some answers:

vegetarian diet.
healthy lifestyle
one who practices character building
one who lives in moderation
one who is consistent with spiritual practices
generous
prosperous
one who focuses on spirituality than lower psychism.
no vices

personally im open to psychics, but im very careful. kasi minsan kung mas malakas ang good side mo and your spirit guide, important messages are blurted out. parang one time, may channel kaming dinadalaw who was later proven to be practicing dark arts....  in one of the sessions na sinapian siya, i was told that for my kidney problem, i should take sambong tablets. and nagulat ako kasi ako lang may alam at that time, wala pa akong sinasabihan. and i asked the spirit, saan ako makakukha, to which it replied, "sa mercury drug meron, yung mga tableta na gawa ng DOH".  sabi ko sa sarili ko, "aba hanep. DOH pa".  and boom. after 2 days of drinking it, ang damin kong nailabas na maliit na stones. that channeler, malaking gulo nagawa niyan sa mga membrs namin, but for me, it seems that my good karma acted and i received good advice. kaya ako firm believer ng good karma. divine law yan.

 

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 01:17:59 pm by akthung »

chubilita0290

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #456 on: September 15, 2016, 11:12:55 pm »
pinagisipan ko po ng mabuti yung mga tanong ko bago ko ni-post. and kahit alam ko na yung sagot i still posted it kasi im hoping for that 0.01% chance na baka tama yun hahaha. there are times po kasi na sobrang desperate ko na for something big to happen in my life. pakiramdam ko po kasi im always starting and walang nangyayari sa buhay ko. ginagawa ko na lang pong basis yung law of karma sa araw araw na buhay ko pero minsan di natin maiiwasan na maging pasaway hehe. salamat po sa mga inputs nyo CH and AKTHUNG kayo po ang nagiging guide ko sa magulong mundo na ito hehe. :)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #457 on: September 16, 2016, 09:22:39 pm »
Hi, chubilita0290 (and mga sis).

I can relate to what you feel kasi kami rin and I'm sure many others pati mga silent readers experienced o experiences that.  Yun super big project namin is on hold due to karmic forces that needed to be tamed.  Iniisip ko pa if its me pa ang may kulang or marami pa sa amin.  Need to re-compute the math but that can only answer to a limited extent.  Iba pa rin what I "get" as answer.  Iniisip ko ngayon if yun Plan B ko is really not Plan B but something I have to work on so Plan A can go forward na for sure.

Marami kasi mga factors and sometimes the developments are so weird.  Like mine - sorry, wala akong magamit na example at the moment kasi - sa special forecast ko magkaroon na daw kami ng sasakyan muli.  That happened pero not in the way I expected it to be.  The time we visited for pleasure na ang Davao was puro taxi kami.  Ha ha, yun na pala ang labas.

Aaminin ko rin its so weird I know a LOT of stuff but I am restricted as to what I should use and even to share.  Well, karamihan rin naman doon ay forbidden knowledge kasi.  And in some cases it was just shared to me for the moment as it was needed then somehow I forget.  Well, not really totally forget but to do it again in the level na masabi mo produces great accuracy ay malabo.  That is why makulit ako sa clients - sorry for being such - kung naintindihan ba talaga nila and wala na silang tanong.  For when they do say yes to that question ay for some reason I forget na how to do the process again.  Sabi ng kakilala namin na guro kasi whatever my guides are or such they are the ones who are at work pero once tapos na wala na.  I opine its the same way why I only feel to accept certain cases and not all who want to avail of my services even if I have the time and I think its within my capabilities.

Yun sa iyo the answer to your problem may not yet be popping up.  Or it could simply be you need to learn a lesson pa na hanggang ngayon hindi mo ma-gets.  Will see if I can provide a more better answer to this as just got back after spending most of the day on our NBI clearance.  Definitely would forward some strong suggestions to the president's office.

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #458 on: September 20, 2016, 07:29:32 am »
Happy birthday po Sir Richard! God bless you always! You have no idea how your tips and advices changed my outlook in life. You have been a great blessing to all of us here in GT. Thank you very much Sir!


akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #459 on: September 20, 2016, 09:24:28 am »
Hi, chubilita0290 (and mga sis).

I can relate to what you feel kasi kami rin and I'm sure many others pati mga silent readers experienced o experiences that.  Yun super big project namin is on hold due to karmic forces that needed to be tamed.  Iniisip ko pa if its me pa ang may kulang or marami pa sa amin.  Need to re-compute the math but that can only answer to a limited extent.  Iba pa rin what I "get" as answer.  Iniisip ko ngayon if yun Plan B ko is really not Plan B but something I have to work on so Plan A can go forward na for sure.

Marami kasi mga factors and sometimes the developments are so weird.  Like mine - sorry, wala akong magamit na example at the moment kasi - sa special forecast ko magkaroon na daw kami ng sasakyan muli.  That happened pero not in the way I expected it to be.  The time we visited for pleasure na ang Davao was puro taxi kami.  Ha ha, yun na pala ang labas.

Aaminin ko rin its so weird I know a LOT of stuff but I am restricted as to what I should use and even to share.  Well, karamihan rin naman doon ay forbidden knowledge kasi.  And in some cases it was just shared to me for the moment as it was needed then somehow I forget.  Well, not really totally forget but to do it again in the level na masabi mo produces great accuracy ay malabo.  That is why makulit ako sa clients - sorry for being such - kung naintindihan ba talaga nila and wala na silang tanong.  For when they do say yes to that question ay for some reason I forget na how to do the process again.  Sabi ng kakilala namin na guro kasi whatever my guides are or such they are the ones who are at work pero once tapos na wala na.  I opine its the same way why I only feel to accept certain cases and not all who want to avail of my services even if I have the time and I think its within my capabilities.

Yun sa iyo the answer to your problem may not yet be popping up.  Or it could simply be you need to learn a lesson pa na hanggang ngayon hindi mo ma-gets.  Will see if I can provide a more better answer to this as just got back after spending most of the day on our NBI clearance.  Definitely would forward some strong suggestions to the president's office.

this is what many of us need to do: reverse engineering.

when you gave to a cause or calculated something and it didnt materialize or you're having delays to materialization, you have to look for the blockages.  Hindi yung "ay wala naman nang yari. It doesnt work". We to make honest self assessments.

God is Omni Provident, but we have to work on it too.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:27:33 am by akthung »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close