watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)  (Read 85371 times)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #400 on: August 18, 2016, 10:22:20 am »
Hi, honeybunny (and mga sis).

It is okay that that was what you could do as the choices were limited. 

To folks who feel na you were abused sa charity act you did or thankless sila ay let it pass.  It is their karma to remain so as they refuse to be enlightened.  Pero do not let that experience make you negative.  May nakita kaming mga streetchildren as we were on our way to a meeting - yes, I take meetings kahit GM dahil the subject is ineed of help.  Iyong burger nila - and hindi yun cheap na buy 1 take 1 lang ha - ay kinain lang yun palaman na gusto nila and left yun rest.  As in the bread, etc.  Choosy na and wasteful pa.  A friend shared na yun orphaned kids sa area nila na hindi na properly cared for by their relatives ay choosy pa. 

He he.  Have to learn how to make those podcasts.

Sa karma kasi that runs sa family ay hindi biro and hindi madali to fix those.  It really takes time and effort.  May batchmate ako back to the Mongol era pa ang experience sa bloodline nila na may pag-traidor within the family.  Yes, that was one of the rare times I used a way to see where the problem may be rooted on.

May linaw na then why things are so sa iyo.  That is already progress.  So ang next is what options are there and which are you open to.


Hi, cldy_1981 and kaiz.

Generally ang prayers ay done at least 3x a day.  Morning, noon and night.  At each change during the day kasi nagbabago ang chi. 

Sa depressing developments ay that is part of life and as well as lessons.  Isipin mo na rin na challenge iyan to help discover more of yourself.  Medyo mabigat yun cyber bullying but you do know what form pa ang bully ay sila ang real ones who need help.

Focus muna on matters that you could.  Fix things bit by bit. :)

Your bad dream simply points you are on a path that has no good ending. 


Hi, sweetsweet.

It was August 9 yun Chinese Valentine's Day but I think its not that observed much here.  I told you naman expect the unexpected kapag GM.  Yes, it was quite weird to the point nga dumaan pa iyan sa area namin.  Parang loud rumbling sound iyan as it draws closer.  May natamaan nga na bata sa area namin ng flying yero and the window glass sa 7-11 broke.  Alam ko nagka-buhawi pa uli as some area in Manila was hit again by it the following day.


Hi, mameejhy.

It depends on how polluted o dirty and stagnant ba yun creek.  Usually having plants near that area of your place should be enough to help balance chi. 


Hi, itt.

The rose has thorns yet it is the symbol often associated kay Mama Mary.  May meaning why that is so but I leave it sa inyo to discover what that is :)


Hi, mga sis.

As you have noticed the Feast of the Hungry Ghosts started with a bad news.  A weird traffic accident happened sa Makati.  Sa bridge or near one if I am right.  The day ended with a bang but not in the same grim magnitude when the previous president took office.  Hindi isang Quirino Grandstand Hostage Incident ang nangyari but an expose.  Proactive instead of reactive.  Maybe someone advised the president on the timing or maybe he just has good sense.  The thing is it was good that such a bang happened else something that will catch the attention of all will occur.

Be more cautious and humble as mas grabe ang mga pwedeng mangyari as the Ghost Month draws to a close.  Take note a thermobaric form of bomb was used as IED recently.  Mas matindi iyan than the usual sort of bombs.  This is the sort of bombs that can also kill you by the vacuum effect.  Laman loob mo lalabas sa bunganga mo if you are caught in the field of vacuum blast.  Ito yun tinatawag na kasing tindi ng nuke but none of the radiation.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:29:54 am by CityHunter »

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #401 on: August 18, 2016, 11:32:12 am »
Hi, honeybunny (and mga sis).

Your bad dream simply points you are on a path that has no good ending. 


no good ending? :(

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #402 on: August 18, 2016, 11:42:19 am »
No good ending IF you do not take a pause, analyze and adapt.

mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #403 on: August 18, 2016, 02:31:48 pm »
Salamat po, CH :)

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #404 on: August 18, 2016, 10:21:09 pm »
Hi, itt.

The rose has thorns yet it is the symbol often associated kay Mama Mary.  May meaning why that is so but I leave it sa inyo to discover what that is :)


Sir CH sorry po if mejo slow :(
pero yung rose nabasa ko po na despite being beautiful, it has thorns ( suffering etc. a reminder of the sufferings Jesus did for us ).
tapos yung sa eagle quote naman po, in order to be great again, one must undergo pain/hardships in order to be stronger etc? :)

sorry po ang slow T.T ang dami lang din pong iniisip lately. Nakakastress. minsan parang gusto nalang maglumapasay at umiyak sa inis pero shempre wala naman magagawa yun para maayos yung problema.


akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #405 on: August 19, 2016, 12:20:12 am »
Hi Akthung - I know this isn't for me per se but a response to akotobakit, pero it also cleared up some stuff and I learned from the specific examples you gave - salamat!

Sis akotobakit, personally I had a similar experience as yours, Sir CH was asking me stuff about my family tree/family history because he read some stuff about my own karma. Right then and there I couldn't relate it to anything, as in sabi ko pa kay Sir  CH na wala talaga. Then a few weeks after, as I was driving home, bigla nalang nag-click sya. I realized yung tinatanong ni Sir CH sakin, meron palang ganon in my family and medyo madami silang relatives ko na ganon. I don't know what it was but it took time and some thinking for me to realize stuff, so baka its the same for you. Kelangan mo lang ng more time to mull things over :)


Sir CH, thanks for the example. Kadalasan nga po kelangan masaktan para magbago. Nakaka-relate po ako... hehe! :)

actually self assessment is a very simple yet very advanced spiritual technique. this is IF change comes after it.

you see many people are "sleep walking". meaning they're not conscious in this life. parang yung the movie, the Matrix.

to the unawakened, a lifetime may pass without them realizing their mistakes or yung pagkukulang.

what's a life time these days? generally 65 and above.

how long does it take to reincarnate? for the average soul, a lot. it can be hundreds of years. some 2000 human years.

so imagine being asleep for 65 years then say, 400 yrs kang nasa inner plane... that's a lot!

now in the next lifte time, pano kung hindi ka nanaman na awaken.... so another approx 500 yrs nanaman?

but what if you sit down for a few minutes or hours... reflect...make an HONEST assessment...reflect on the past day, weeks, years...you then write down what you think should be changed in you....then the next day you try to change....some very very minor problems can be changed almost instantly....some take a few months....some a year or so 

whats 1 day? 1 month? 1 year?

...compared to one lifetime, two, three or more lifetimes of ignorance?

the things shared here are priceless....

hopefully they're not pearls thrown away....nasa bible yan
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:23:34 am by akthung »

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #406 on: August 19, 2016, 12:50:54 am »
Hi, honeybunny (and mga sis).

It is okay that that was what you could do as the choices were limited. 

To folks who feel na you were abused sa charity act you did or thankless sila ay let it pass.  It is their karma to remain so as they refuse to be enlightened.  Pero do not let that experience make you negative.  May nakita kaming mga streetchildren as we were on our way to a meeting - yes, I take meetings kahit GM dahil the subject is ineed of help.  Iyong burger nila - and hindi yun cheap na buy 1 take 1 lang ha - ay kinain lang yun palaman na gusto nila and left yun rest.  As in the bread, etc.  Choosy na and wasteful pa.  A friend shared na yun orphaned kids sa area nila na hindi na properly cared for by their relatives ay choosy pa. 

He he.  Have to learn how to make those podcasts.

Sa karma kasi that runs sa family ay hindi biro and hindi madali to fix those.  It really takes time and effort.  May batchmate ako back to the Mongol era pa ang experience sa bloodline nila na may pag-traidor within the family.  Yes, that was one of the rare times I used a way to see where the problem may be rooted on.

May linaw na then why things are so sa iyo.  That is already progress.  So ang next is what options are there and which are you open to.


thank you po sir ch

ano pa pong options out there aside from cleansing of the family tree?

i havent gone to any church to inquire about it, for some reason takot ako lumapit sa mga priest. may impression kasi ako na masungit sila hehe

thank you po ulit. and God bless

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #407 on: August 19, 2016, 03:15:53 am »
@hunny bunny ,
yung naattendan ko na cleansing of family tree okay naman :D actually nakita ko lang yun dito. nirecoomend lang din nung isang nag post.
The session is free actually ( donation of any amount lang ). If youre attending, bring olive oil, rock salt, and water para mapabless na sa end ng session :D actually the"sell" din ng set doon ( Php 50.00 ) Yung bayad kasi it covers lang yung expense nung items :D
actually naisip ko nga sana nag dala na din ako ng candles hehe baka mag attend uli kami next time :D


najine

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #408 on: August 19, 2016, 10:21:38 am »
Hi S' CH!
Id like to ask kase sabi pag buntis swerte but I read recently sa post nyo hindi accurate ang chi during and after preganancy. di ko lang na intindihan why. thanks

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2016, 11:32:13 am »
^yeah sis yun din ang Alam ko, swerte pag buntis. Lagi pang hinihimas ng mga Tao ang belly ko pampa swerte daw. Ako Na nga umiiwas dati Sabi ko Baka maubos swerte ko haha!

Sir CH, why is it considered Na lucky pag nanganak ka sa isang mall, inside an airplane, etc? Before I gave birth I was told to walk around SM pag near na your due date, Kasi SM will fund your child's needs for life pag inabutan ka daw ng panganganak sa mall. Sa news nga yesterday Cebu Pac gave a million miles doon sa baby born inside the plane a few days ago.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2016, 01:17:14 pm »
Hi, cldy_1981

Generally ang prayers ay done at least 3x a day.  Morning, noon and night.  At each change during the day kasi nagbabago ang chi. 

Thanks Sir CH! Akala ko once is enough mali pala ako, buti po na-correct nyo. Para syang oracion talaga.

actually self assessment is a very simple yet very advanced spiritual technique.

you see many people are "sleep walking". meaning they're not conscious in this life. parang yung the movie, the Matrix.

but what if you sit down for a few minutes or hours... reflect...make an HONEST assessment...reflect on the past day, weeks, years...you then write down what you think should be changed in you....then the next day you try to change....some very very minor problems can be changed almost instantly....some take a few months....some a year or so 

Hi Akthung, self awareness nga is very important, kasi how will you know what to fix if you are blind or refuse to acknowledge na meron nga talagang kelangan ayusin. And this is very practical.

This is actually very difficult - yung trying not be be defensive and to justify things. I think it was Sir CH who said that it takes a very deep level of humility to tell yourself na meron mali sa sarili mo - or something to that effect. Chaka yung time din it takes, it also takes a level of commitment. Kasi sa dami ng kelangan gawin, some people will say uupo lang ba ako at mag-iisip or gagawin ko yung mga kelangan ko gawin. Personally, the latter was and continues to be something I battle on a day to day basis but when I do get the opportunity to silence everything else and connect with myself at a deeper level, its very rewarding. The challenge is to do it consistently, to be mindful each and every time with each action.

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #411 on: August 21, 2016, 12:22:44 pm »
I like how sir Akthung likened the Matrix to Spirituality it is so true another analogy is Star Wars as sir CH pointed out before. Yung dark side and Anakin with powers but when tempted by the dark side eh madaling nawala. I was listening to the Dalai Lama recently I find it funny yung accent niya  parang si Yoda hahaha and then I read about it and the writer  George Lucas actually visited Buddhist Monks before writing Star wars and Yoda is inspired by a monk he met. it is amazing sometimes even funny how these "media" speak great Truths matatawa ka na its not just fiction there are grains of truth everywhere. The message of Spirituality is all around us paulit ulit natin nakikita which we ignore but when enlightened saka mo marerealize and relevance.

I was just wondering lang and it may sound irrelevant and silly pero di ko ma help mag wonder hehe. I know it is recommended to eat healthy to clear our Chakras  to channel pure energy thats why vegetarianism is preferred but why is the Buddha a bit chubby although cute naman hehe I was just wondering. Maybe his energy is too pure na na kahit "malaki"" ang vessel e pure pa din ang chakras niya   

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #412 on: August 21, 2016, 03:33:04 pm »
I like how sir Akthung likened the Matrix to Spirituality it is so true another analogy is Star Wars as sir CH pointed out before. Yung dark side and Anakin with powers but when tempted by the dark side eh madaling nawala. I was listening to the Dalai Lama recently I find it funny yung accent niya  parang si Yoda hahaha and then I read about it and the writer  George Lucas actually visited Buddhist Monks before writing Star wars and Yoda is inspired by a monk he met. it is amazing sometimes even funny how these "media" speak great Truths matatawa ka na its not just fiction there are grains of truth everywhere. The message of Spirituality is all around us paulit ulit natin nakikita which we ignore but when enlightened saka mo marerealize and relevance.

I was just wondering lang and it may sound irrelevant and silly pero di ko ma help mag wonder hehe. I know it is recommended to eat healthy to clear our Chakras  to channel pure energy thats why vegetarianism is preferred but why is the Buddha a bit chubby although cute naman hehe I was just wondering. Maybe his energy is too pure na na kahit "malaki"" ang vessel e pure pa din ang chakras niya   


if you get to read about Osho, he touched on to topic of negativity and positivity. simply put he said that the masters of ancient past and present, many of them, reached enlightenment only through positivity. Osho believe that no one, or none, or maybe a few, including him, know how to reach enlightenment through negativity.

as for Star Wars, if you remember the 60s, there was the hippy movement. many of the young ones were into it. unfortunately in the Philippines, there wasnt much material available on eastern philosophy because they were expensive and many kept to themselves. one of the oldies i know shared to me that having a small book about the chakras in the 60s will automatically make you popular. But in the US, it was expansive. people followed the beatles with their guru the maharishi....
steve jobs went to India, and after reading Autobiography of a Yogi, he wanted to find his Guru....
There's a big chain of fitness centers in the US and the founder, like Jobs, went to India and tried to find his guru. so its no brainer that that generation. I think Lucas' interview was part of his search or further research. to create something like star wars one must need a good grasp of things which does not take a few interviews. sometimes "research" is a popular excuse. saying you are doing research makes it look like you are personally detached from the subject and you are not propagating your belief.

as for the Buddha, have you not noticed, may thin buddha, fat buddha, happy buddha, sad buddha, buddha having sex, buddha as an ascetic, etc etc....those are the different aspects or stages in buddha's life. he went through a lot of experiences before he found the middle way.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:38:06 pm by akthung »

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #413 on: August 21, 2016, 07:45:52 pm »
oh wow I just watched and downloaded Awakened in iTunes. Ang galing ni Yogananda the way he penetrated the west and even better is how he knew he was conscious before he was born. Steve Jobs only has one book in his iphone and that is the Autobiography of a Yogi. Si George Harrison naman gave away the book to all his friends. I wish I had a hardcopy of it kaso wala ang local bookstores.

He combined spirituality with science which of course works for the critical mind of westerns. But his life was also plaqued with challenges like what the common person experience today rumors, gossips and people that mock us. Minsan kase we always think when there is a supposed great person or guru they are this all powerful majestic being and people refuse to accept someone ordinary looking or a mere human like us to be greater than us.   

I get what you mean specially westerns siguro who hide behind research as an excuse lalo na they dont want to be called hipsters or fanatics I feel the same way when I want to share with my friends about what I have learned but I think they'll just say Im too deep or even crazy hehe. There are amazing stories  of superheroes, other planets and special powers all around us and there was a time baka yung mga writers na to enlightened or may guides sila whispering what to say and so on. hahaha 

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #414 on: August 21, 2016, 08:34:48 pm »
oh wow I just watched and downloaded Awakened in iTunes. Ang galing ni Yogananda the way he penetrated the west and even better is how he knew he was conscious before he was born. Steve Jobs only has one book in his iphone and that is the Autobiography of a Yogi. Si George Harrison naman gave away the book to all his friends. I wish I had a hardcopy of it kaso wala ang local bookstores.

He combined spirituality with science which of course works for the critical mind of westerns. But his life was also plaqued with challenges like what the common person experience today rumors, gossips and people that mock us. Minsan kase we always think when there is a supposed great person or guru they are this all powerful majestic being and people refuse to accept someone ordinary looking or a mere human like us to be greater than us.   

I get what you mean specially westerns siguro who hide behind research as an excuse lalo na they dont want to be called hipsters or fanatics I feel the same way when I want to share with my friends about what I have learned but I think they'll just say Im too deep or even crazy hehe. There are amazing stories  of superheroes, other planets and special powers all around us and there was a time baka yung mga writers na to enlightened or may guides sila whispering what to say and so on. hahaha 

based sa experience ko, Autobiography of a Yogi (AoY) is too romantic. it's typical of the ray of devotion to put things on a pedestal, aside from having all those glitter and high emotions.

in reality teachers would always test you minsan up to the point magiiyakan kayo sa hapdi ng test. your life will be challenged. remember iba ang standard ng totoong spirituality, kesa sa nakasanayan nating standard sa Pilipinas, na bigay ng catholicism (since most of use were brought up in some way or form na catholic or christian)

and usually, for the teachers to be in contact with you, you must be doing service, as in big service ha, and usually service where you awaken souls on a massive level, like teaching. if your energy can handle it, and you're that important to the divine plan, they make themselves felt or they visit you. else the spiritual helpers act under their command.  pero kung sikat ka lang na tao, or executive, more likely hindi magpapakita mga yun.

physical gurus are normal people. some have taken the vows of being a disciple...others live like normal human beings, with a wife, kids, cars, house, etc


****

spiritual technology is actually scientific. its just that there unseen variables and factors; then there are concepts not included in normal scientific reasoning.


rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #415 on: August 21, 2016, 11:59:07 pm »
Thanks talaga sir Akthung, with Yogananda  maybe they romanticize it to appeal to the masses since people usually turn to spirituality in dire and sad times kaya ganon or do you mean to say Yogananda was just a so-so guru na nasensationalize?


I am interested in Eastern teachings but it seems andaming gurus like yogananda, dalai lama, sri sri etc.   who would you say is worth reading up on? Although Yogananda bigla ko lang nakita yung documentary niya as I was browsing documentaries kaya I really like his story.

 I am also into yoga a lot even as a kid ang hilig ko magtumbling, cartwheel and splits and I didnt even have gymnastic lessons. And after a month of doing yoga Im so happy I can do a headstand na for a few seconds. Last year sa bahay lang ako nag yoyoga i did it for 30 days straight as that was the yoga challenge sa youtube after,  on that 30th day there was the Savasana wherein I just cried and cried out of nowhere but it felt good even therapeutic. Now Im happy to go to the Yoga center talaga to learn. Many yoga teachings are similar to esoteric teaching IMO.


   Would you say Buddhism is one of the leading and genuinely enlightened religions out there?I am a Catholic  although at this point I subscribe other teachings that for me are truthful too. Religions are sometimes limiting  what if we want to learn more.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #416 on: August 22, 2016, 03:30:07 am »
Thanks talaga sir Akthung, with Yogananda  maybe they romanticize it to appeal to the masses since people usually turn to spirituality in dire and sad times kaya ganon or do you mean to say Yogananda was just a so-so guru na nasensationalize?


I am interested in Eastern teachings but it seems andaming gurus like yogananda, dalai lama, sri sri etc.   who would you say is worth reading up on? Although Yogananda bigla ko lang nakita yung documentary niya as I was browsing documentaries kaya I really like his story.

 I am also into yoga a lot even as a kid ang hilig ko magtumbling, cartwheel and splits and I didnt even have gymnastic lessons. And after a month of doing yoga Im so happy I can do a headstand na for a few seconds. Last year sa bahay lang ako nag yoyoga i did it for 30 days straight as that was the yoga challenge sa youtube after,  on that 30th day there was the Savasana wherein I just cried and cried out of nowhere but it felt good even therapeutic. Now Im happy to go to the Yoga center talaga to learn. Many yoga teachings are similar to esoteric teaching IMO.


   Would you say Buddhism is one of the leading and genuinely enlightened religions out there?I am a Catholic  although at this point I subscribe other teachings that for me are truthful too. Religions are sometimes limiting  what if we want to learn more.

romanticize, meaning they make it sound like the path is easy and glorious. parang elite military units, many think madali but they dont see how many are rejected and how few are accepted. 0.1% make it to the tip of the military pyramid units like Delta Force. and just like the hard training selection that these soldiers go through, training din is hard. purification is hard. balancing karma is hard. kaya kung napapansin mo ang isang common theme sa buhay ng Saints ay challenges.

heres the thing, ilan lang ba nagkakaroon ng guru na may Direct coaching? only a few.

direct coaching and prolonged exposure to teacher enhances evolution to a big big extent. kaya many 'dream' about finding their guru. problem is, if you're not into service, or you don't plan to teach and awaken people. nada yan. you will only find what's good for you. (that is how i see things now based on my experience).

sometimes it takes lifetimes to even reach "white belt"....and even lifetimes to jump from white belt to yellow belt....


am also into yoga a lot even as a kid ang hilig ko magtumbling, cartwheel and splits and I didnt even have gymnastic lessons. And after a month of doing yoga Im so happy I can do a headstand na for a few seconds. Last year sa bahay lang ako nag yoyoga i did it for 30 days straight as that was the yoga challenge sa youtube after,  on that 30th day there was the Savasana wherein I just cried and cried out of nowhere but it felt good even therapeutic.

what kind of yoga are you doing? based from your description, physical poses yung ginagawa mo.
the yoga im talking about is the whole complete system of yoga....the integrated type of yoga

yes you have the physical yoga where you do those physical exercises and asanas

then you have soul meditation (union with the soul), Karma Yoga (service), bhakti yoga (devotion), Kundalini Yoga (awakening of the kundalini) so on and so forth. also many claim to be advanced but advanced meditation involves the chakras above the crown.


Would you say Buddhism is one of the leading and genuinely enlightened religions out there?I am a Catholic  although at this point I subscribe other teachings that for me are truthful too. Religions are sometimes limiting  what if we want to learn more.

Buddhism is a very advanced belief as it openly deals with concepts like Karma and Reincarnation

but for me, the most important thing is to find what resonates with you---a belief that will give you the fastest growth

parang martials din yan....some find freedom through karate....some through aikido...if you dig into the history of the founders of martial arts, the arts they teach is just their style which is a combination of older martial arts....

how did bruce lee find freedom? he created his own art based on his experiences in different styles

so nasa iyo yan. slippery slope ang spirituality, one of my early teachers would used to say.

ang mahalaga makahanap ka ng teacher na magbibigay sa iyo ng inner teachings. not the common outer teachings.

if walang teacher, stick to a good set of teachings until the right time comes.

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #417 on: August 22, 2016, 08:57:54 pm »
Thanks a lot Sir Akthung, very enlightening.

I meant yoga as the the physical yoga I first found alluring but as I delve deeper and deeper into the practice other aspects are very much appealing as well. by next month I plan to go on an Osho meditation retreat. Its too early to tell if I can do the others like  Karma Yoga and Bhakti yoga and etc but who knows If theres one thing I learned in Spirituality its that nothing is impossible.  :)

Its dont really know if a teacher would even want to teach me. All I know is I have a vast curiosity about spirituality in which no religion was able to quench til I learned about esoteric teachings. now thankfully there is the internet and other sources available.  It just amazes me how there are so many reliable and knowledgeable sources out there right in front of us but so few see and believe in it.


I have so many questions but sometimes my  mind cant handle it pati quantum physics just mind blowing.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #418 on: August 23, 2016, 06:42:13 am »
Thanks a lot Sir Akthung, very enlightening.

I meant yoga as the the physical yoga I first found alluring but as I delve deeper and deeper into the practice other aspects are very much appealing as well. by next month I plan to go on an Osho meditation retreat. Its too early to tell if I can do the others like  Karma Yoga and Bhakti yoga and etc but who knows If theres one thing I learned in Spirituality its that nothing is impossible.  :)

Its dont really know if a teacher would even want to teach me. All I know is I have a vast curiosity about spirituality in which no religion was able to quench til I learned about esoteric teachings. now thankfully there is the internet and other sources available.  It just amazes me how there are so many reliable and knowledgeable sources out there right in front of us but so few see and believe in it.


I have so many questions but sometimes my  mind cant handle it pati quantum physics just mind blowing.

what matters most is that you meditate. ang tinitingnan kasi ng masters yung amount ng light sa Soul and Causal body. and you get to achieve that by doing proper meditation practices, character building, service, giving. one thing i like with meditators is they're good listeners relative to those who love to pray. although in reality both are important. after praying, you meditate, and if you are very conductive and receptive...the answer is most often given to you. but later when you are more ready, minsan simple tanong mo lang...may maririnig kang sasagot....through the crown chakra. and in real life, hindi ba't maganda may ka relate na marunong umintindi ng tama? lalo na yung umintindi muna bago mag salita.

to me, meditation is more important than complex esoteric mumbo jumbo. hindi pa namamaster ang basics so why focus on complexity? i remember one time when my teacher asked about what Om Mani Padme Hum means. and as an avid esoteric reader and researcher back then, i had a lot of answers. he just laughed at me. his answer was simple. he then further said..."if a person can't distill the teachings to one sentence or one word, he doesnt know it.... and if you can't see the light in meditation right away...there's something wrong with what he's giving you". pero ingat lang hindi lahat ng nasa internet ay tama. and minsan ang tama sa kanila hindi para sa iyo.

basically we must do good. i recently chatted with a friend, she and I had gone through a lot together as seekers. isang barkada kasi kami  (yun ang dating) we went through a lot. away away din meron. but the light always wins. we looked back at what he had done and it all goes back to living a virtue filled life. yun maging mabuting tao. it felt like we were back on square one. pero hindi ba may kasabihan, "before enlightenment, I saw a tree, after enlightenment, I saw a tree".  on the surface its the same but the awareness is different.

im aware may mga grupo na hindi sang ayon sa service, pero isang purpose ng service is to show you how we are One. the more you bring people to awareness....the faster your growth will be. makikita mo yan later....pag may karmic entitlement ang isang tao to understand abstract spiritual teachings...saglit lang yang mga complex stuff. minsan maririnig mo pa yung master mismo nagdidikta sa iyo kung ano sinulat niya sa book, mala audio book ang dating. pansinin mo mga original books ni osho, madaming blank pages. minsan may kulay...minsan blank lang. kala mo divider. pero sa totoo lang hindi, and ang physical manifestation nun was during his recorded lectures, bigla syang tumatahimik. kala ng iba nagmemeditate lang...kala ng nagbabasa divider lang, or design, but no, he's lecturing to more advanced students. i know this because i've "been there" so to speak and not because someone told me. ganun ang takbo, meron hindi written, pero verbal, at meron naman hindi verbal. pag written kasi it can fall into the hands of unprepared souls. kaya may "oral tradition"

kaya tuloy lang ang meditation. hopefully you find what works for you.







« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:00:30 am by akthung »

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #419 on: August 23, 2016, 08:41:11 pm »
Wow Thank you sir Akthung.

  You always tell us to just go back to the basics which is really the be all and end all of everything.
I would love to do service one day but first step is to fix myself fix aspects in my life that need fixing. I think I have a long way to go but at least I am trying.
But I do like to research I like learning and knowing that there is a great big system to how things are and that nothing is just random and meaningless and chaotic. Lahat may aral so we need to learn them well. I like that quote,' the kingdom of God is within us, within Man, all men  ' just as Jesus said, all the things I did, you can do even better' if we follow the right path. we keep looking for answers outside and in other people for validation and love also but it is all within us first we have to know and understand this through meditation. We lose nga lang this enlightenment everyday kaya daily commitment is important. Minsan we feel enlightened one day then the next hindi na then we give up kaya dapat commitment ang meditation.

  Thanks for being patient with our questions Sir Akthung!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close