watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)  (Read 85262 times)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #360 on: August 03, 2016, 10:41:01 am »
Sir CH,

The past few days I've been waking up in the middle of the night ng off hours. Like kaninang madaling araw I woke up at 3am, wala naman pong weird feeling na heavy pero what I find weird is that I've been waking up.

I've been trying to counter any nega nalang po talaga with prayers and good thoughts/deeds.

I hope everyone here will have a trouble-free GM. :)

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #361 on: August 03, 2016, 04:51:08 pm »
Hi pong muli sir CH!

Nawili naman ako sa forecast mo sa current president at sa mystery election candidate na yan. Well at least very positive ang forecase sa current president, baka kasi magulat ako bigla nalang siyang magsalita ng "welcome to the dark side" sa sobrang dami ng problema sa Pilipinas.

Sir CH and sir Akthung, yung husband ko nanaginip two weeks ago ang dami daw palaka na nakadikit sa katawan niya, pinipilit daw niya tanggalin isa isa yung nasa legs niya pero sobrang dami daw, to the point na parang totoo talaga yung panaginip niya. I tried to research online the meaning of my husbands dream pero medyo limited ang information about such.

Sir CH and sir Akthung, what can you say about the killings happening? It created order sa Metro Manila kaso kasi everyday hindi nawawala sa balita, medyo nakakadrain ng energy. Even sa morning ganun pa din ang balita. Pati punerarya hindi alam kung saan ilalagay ang mga bangkay kasi walang nag claim ng body.

Ghost month will start na tom Aug 3, thank you po sa mga guidance on how to get through this month. Anniversay pa naman namin sa August 8, kinsal kasi kami August 8, 2008 (08-08-08)... and were celebrating 8 years of our marriage this year.

Take care mga sisses! Ingat po sir CH and sir akhtung!



isang madaling technique, kasi dreams are very unique, they depend on the person kaya may mga tao na may dream journal, but isang technique is to request your higher self and your spirit guide to communicate to you, dreamwise, using the dream dictionaries on the internet. then spend time lang reading the dream interpretations on the net.

as for the killings, the way i see it, galit lang kasi ang media kay duterte, pansinin niyo hanggang ngayon, iniiba pa nila ang title ng mga reports and articles nila. try to look at the bigger picture din kasi....yung riding in tandem na sinabi nung isang politican --- 900+ deaths in just 1 year ba yun (kung tama ala ala ko), sa huling taon ni Pnoy (or second to the last) nasan na iyun? sino accountable doon? Bakit hindi ungkatin?  hindi ba't in the past few years iba sa victims kumalat pa sa facebook as "nawawala" just to be found later na sumakabilang buhay na. so what happened to those? Bakit walang nag uungkat?

(Also the Sinaloa Cartel is the worlds most powerful cartel ultimong US army delta force sumama na sa pag huli kay El Chapo... Kaya kailangan talaga in my opinion na aggressive ang stance against drugs bago making malalla ang pinas sa drugs )

then with the 402 na nasawi sa ilalim ni duterte, eh 0.07% lang yun ng total addicts na nagsurrender (kung tama alaala ko). compare that and the 900+, plus many many others --- mga nasawi pa sa Hacienda luisita, and Yolanda (carelessness and ineptness ng gov't)

kaya lang ganyan because the media, and the oligarchs are against him. so they're making him look bad. so i suggest, every time you hear something....step back and think....

i opine, eto if not duterte, sino pa ba? si Gordon nga humahanga na...

the philippines is like a Being, maraming "cells" sa loob, but to purge the bad ones the white blood cells must eradicate the bad ones....kung kailangan ilabas na mala diarrhea, then dapat lang....you can't heal without doing cleansing first.....cleansing dapat mauna else it would be adding new wine to spoiled wine Lalolang lalala.

and change is never easy. Its about sacrifice. even sa buhay, spiritual change, many times u have to accept (faith) kasi hindi kaya ng mind ma comprehend.... Same sa bansa.... Sometimes presidente lang nakakakita like lee kuan yew.... Siya lang may vision noon sa singapore, he had detractors, he had human rights violations.... Ngayon nasan na? Nalimutan na kasi ang yaman na nila

for me maaga nagsimula ang GM...yun kasi nakita ko...the gates opened early....its the same with other happenings minsan maaga...but sa akin lang naman yun.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:13:38 am by akthung »

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #362 on: August 03, 2016, 08:35:07 pm »
^ sir akthung sa totoo lang feel ko po ngayon ko lang talaga naramdaman na ganito yung effect ng GM. As in.
There is so much anger in me right now pero I try to let go of it and of course pray for protection and enlightenment.
Sana maging okay na din po eventually. Kahit papano it helps when I pray to God to ask for help. Nakakacomfort :)

Salamat po sa inyo ni sir CH sa pagpayo sa amin.  Ako po shinishare ko sa friends ko din yung payo nyo pero shempre sinasabihan ko din sila na if makahelp, ipass on yung kindness sa iba :)
tulad ng turo nyo po :D

sleepy_grfld

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #363 on: August 04, 2016, 02:40:53 pm »
Hi!
Is it really bad/inauspicious to open business this month? I got a franchise and set to open this month. I am Rat, by the way.
Thank you so much.

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2016, 10:02:37 am »
Pumasok ang August 3 start ng Ghost Month.

Emirates crashed sa Dubai, hats off the the crew!

Sir Akthung, yes totoo po ang mga sinasabi ninyo. May mga news na misleading, they tend to sensationalize things. Tapos pag nagpasaring si DU30 ng salita sa kanila (which is true naman) eh sensitive agad kung mag react.

During DU30s campaign, walang masyadong media ang tumutok sa campaign journey niya. Nakatutok lahat kay Poe at Mar. Pero mautak ang team ni DU30, they targeted the Social Media to create awareness.

Yesterday I saw a movie clip na kinakalat sa FB where he visited the wounded soldiers, grabe iyak at yakap sa kanya ng sundalo. Tagal nila mag yakapan, kahit lalake lahat ang nasa paligid niya makikita mo yung emotions nila.


Sir CH, natawa ako sa post mo...

Yes, this is why I tell you folks na feel out and meditate before you do your charity acts.  In some situations its not really going to help them pa.  Talo pa nga ako minsan ng mga iyan.  Umaga pa lang nasa McDo na.  May iba pa at the end of the day mas malaki pa yun total na nalimos than what a decent worker earns. 


Actually totoo yan sir, may kilala ako na nagwowork sa Ministop, everyday may batang nag dadala ng barya sa kanya. The child is earning an average of 350 a day, yan ang amount na lagi niya dinadala sa ministop para gawing buo ang barya niya

Happy weekend everyone!

andreil_19

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2016, 11:30:52 pm »
There's 31 day meditation challenge for this month of august posted sa pranic healing. I just tried awhile ago yung relationship healing meditation,kinilabutan ako nung marinig ko ang mantra hone(?) kala ko di ko matatapos. I tried TH this week lang pero wala naman yung parang takot akong naramdaman or maybe because morning ko ginagawa yun and this one late night na.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 01:53:48 pm by andreil_19 »

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #366 on: August 06, 2016, 03:32:55 pm »
There's 31 day meditation challenge for this month of august posted sa pranic healing. I just tried awhile ago yung relationship healing meditation,kinilabutan ako nung marinig ko ang mantra hone(?) kala ko di ko matatapos. I tried TH this week lang pero wala naman yung parang takot akong naramdaman or maybe because morning ko ginagawa yun and this one late night na.


twin hearts meditation is actually an old and almost forgotten technique. it is deep and is actually the key to many advanced prayers and meditations. think of the sacred heart.

twin hearts was divinely reintroduced through a teacher

i've made personal experiments on it, asked different clairvoyants to check what happens before during and after the meditation

honestly if you sense any fear or anything negative...its actually you. ive been there.


patchiislove

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #367 on: August 06, 2016, 04:37:41 pm »
Hello Sir CH,

Share ko po yun dream ko na may sinasapian na babae  na hindi ko po kilala .

Ito po yung dream ko , “Binuksan ko yun pinto ng aming kwarto at may babaeng nakatayo, she’s wearing a jacket with hood at hindi ko makita ang face niya. Humingi siya ng tulong, bumalik ako ng kwarto namin at by instinct kinuha ko yun rosary ng St.Benedict at sumunod ako sa kanya sa living room. Pagpunta ko dun, wala na yun babaeng naka jacket with hood pero may 2 babaeng nakaupo sa sahig. Isang dalagita at isang may edad na din hindi ko masyado maaninag yun mga face nila. Hawak nun babaeng may edad yun dalagita na nagsisigaw at sinabi na sinapian daw. Ginawa ko, pilit ko isuot sa kanya yung rosary ni St. Benedict pero nahulog yun rosary tapos nagsisigaw siya habang nakatingin sa akin. Hindi ko maintindihan mga sinasabi niya, gusto kong magsalita at sumigaw sa takot, sinubukan ko din sabihin yung pangalan ni St. Benedict pero walang lumabas na boses sakin. “

Then, ginising ako ni hubby dahil narinig niya ako nagmurmuring.

Bago po mangyari yun dream, nagising po ako around 3:00 am dahil kakauwe lang ni hubby from work dahil night shift siya. Nag-usap kami saglit at nagdasal (tbh, lagi po kami nagdadasal ni hubby together), tapos natulog uli ako. So within mga 3:30 – 4:30 am nagsimula na yun dream ko.

Even before pa po mag start [textspeak!] GM, lagi na lang po talaga ako nanaginip ng kung ano ano na kwento ko na din po last time. Paglabas ko ng room namin kanina, may malaking butiki sa tapat ng room namin ang weird lang . I did salt bath din po today para mawala yung weird feeling.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #368 on: August 07, 2016, 01:06:35 pm »

Share ko lang experience ko on using fresh flowers at home.

My partner usually buys me flowers weekly. Kaya lagi Kami may fresh cut flowers sa bahay. They're lovely I must say and I enjoy arranging them in different vases. And on weekdays, Pag may time ako, I cut them and refill the water. Replace the bases as needed depende sa length ng stalks, quantity and size flowers. Some flowers last up to 2-3 weeks. Some naman 1 week lang.

All along, I thought fresh flowers can give positive aura to home, therefore can bring luck. Kaso may na notice ako in the past couple of weeks.

I have this tall glass vase, nilagyan ko sya ng red Carnation and angel breath (not exactly but parang angel breath but has light purple small flowers). Instead of putting it in the living room, since meron na sa living and dining, I put this in the masters bedroom. I don't put it in the kids room kasi madadagil lang and if I don't see it regularly, tamad sila to change the water. So I have to put them somewhere I see everyday.

It was there for around 10 days until this Friday, tinanggal ko na. I placed it on the dresser, where there is a mirror reflecting it. I thought it looked good lalo pa may mirror, Mas mukhang madam. But after removing it Friday, I realised when I placed it there, parang di Kami masyado nagkakaintindihan ni partner ko. He says one thing then I will misinterpret causing tampuhan. Happened twice pa in the past 10 days (which doesn't happen often naman dati). When I removed it Friday, di ko alam kung nagkataon lang na nakapag usap na Kami or Mas naging ok Kami.

Kaya Napaisip Lang ako yung nabanggit dito dati na di always ok lahat ng plants, sometimes ok at may times Hindi? Depende sa placing din siguro? Trial and error.  But Ito naman Hindi plants, flowers lang naman. Applicable din kaya?

akotobakit

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #369 on: August 08, 2016, 04:37:43 am »
Hi Sir CH,

I would just like to share this recent dream I had. And hopefully I'd get your insights on this. Thank you po.

This is the second time I dreamt of me being shot by a bullet in my back. First time I dreamt of it in 2008, 2nd time was yesterday.

At both times, dun sa parehong-parehong portion ng likod ko ako binaril/nabaril. The only difference is sa unang dream ko, I was shot only twice. Yesterday, there were 3 gunshot wounds. And very striking siya para saken kasi at both times, totoong totoo yung pakiramdam. Parang reality talaga. I felt it as the bullets hit me, as I fell on the ground, I felt the heat, the burning sensation in my wounds, and the blood in my hands. I couldn't move and talk but my eyes were opened, I was not in panic, I laid down there still but at both times, thoughts/hopes of being brought to the hospital, of seeing and hopefully getting the chance to say my last goodbye to my parents filled my mind. Then I could feel my eyes getting tired, slowly losing my vision, my desperation for air, then something cold started to envelop me starting from the soles of my feet, my fingernails, until the cold finally succumbed my whole body, and what's left is total numbness. And at that final moment, I knew I was dead.

Could that be the way I would die?

=====

Also recently, I keep seeing 111, 222, 333, 444 patterns. Most frequent is 111, then 444. Now I start to feel bothered and tired of noticing these patterns because, why these numbers again? Is there any meaning to this?

Maybe I'm over thinking, I don't know.

=====

By the way, I have Bipolar II, BPD, and OCD. I have frequent suicidal thoughts and actually did it a couple of times but failed or fell short. But almost everyday hoping to die, daring fate/the world to just let me perish without my active participation (like get into an accident, etc.). I just shared this kasi baka may kinalaman sa panaginip ko, especially that I'm seriously planning to own a gun soon. And I remember as I was gasping for air in my dream, I thought to myself, "O di ba ito yung gusto mo (mamatay)? Ito na yun."

=====

Please do not judge me (RE: suicide attempts) as I'm trying my best not to succumb to these suicide thoughts. When severe depressive episodes attack, walang warning and it just feels so overwhelming and powerful. Mahirap po siya pero lumalaban naman ako.

=====

THANK YOU!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:40:32 am by akotobakit »

annhalay

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #370 on: August 08, 2016, 03:48:04 pm »
Hi Sir CH!

ask ko lang po is there such thing as "sukob" din po ba sa feng shui? This year Jan and July po kc namatay 1st cousin ko and grandmother(kapatid ng lola ko talaga). Fiance wants us to get married sa west po by december this year or january next year. Masama po ba iyon?

Okay lang po ba yun? what are things we can do to avoid sukob sa patay if there is?

Personally, I don't really believe in it pero wala naman din masama kung makinig sa iba.

Thanks po

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #371 on: August 11, 2016, 09:49:25 am »
Hi, Arielle_Luoise.

Praying is NOT enough.  You have to bring balance through thoughts and deeds.  Why do you think I often make kulit sa inyo na do good deeds for all the freebie advise you get here?  What are those advise to go on a pilgrimage, retreat, reflection, meditation, etc. are for?  Most of all yun importance to discuss and develop positive changes with those close to you. 

Changes for the better can happen kahit Ghost Month.  This is the perfect time to fix ourselves up :)


Hi, cldy_1981.

As you are fighting the negative through thoughts and deeds ay you waking up in odd hours simply means you are doing it right.  Yes, it may seem to be a bother but dahil ang katawan natin ay takes time to adjust ay we slowly improve - if we make effort to do so.  Waking up the way you experienced means your body has responded to changes that could have harmed you if you continued to sleep pa.  Dahil it has not yet reached that level wherein you can resist such more effectively kahit tulog ka. 

This is where cleansing oneself and one's place regularly helps.  In a way ay it needs fine tuning pa and minsan ay it has to be done again dahil the period has produced a different frequency of energy.  This is why sa feng shui you will hear na pagpasok ng new year ay dapat bagong arrangement na naman muli kasi the malas and swerte na stars or such have repositioned themselves again.  Actually this happens each and every day but in ways na not felt much by many.


Hi, itt.

You need to channel your anger out.  This is why I encourage folks to do exercises lalo na take up martial arts kung maari.  Something with discipline ika nga.  Ito rin why I often ask if folks have hobbies.  It is in such cases wherein video games can be a form of outlet - but it shouldn't be the only option.  Pwede naman focus that anger and transform it into creative energy.  Cook, paint, sing, dance, draw, etc.  Remember, sabi ko transform the energy not retain it as bad energy.  Here is where yun kasabihan na don't complain but come up with a solution applies.  Ibig sabihin ay do not draw weird scary art to reflect your inner turmoil but instead something that speaks how to enlighten the situation.


Hi, sleepy_grfld.

This is really pro-level na but as its also in a form of a general question ay sagutin ko.  Yes, its bad to start and end anything during Ghost Month.  As in 100 percent bawal.  Feel free to quote me on that.  And that applies to ALL kahit ano pa ang animal o zodiac sign mo.

Unfortunately, a lot tend to offer the ghost month period as a sort of opportunity period.  Kasi this is the time when sales are slow, etc. 


Hi, happyfemme.

Yes, super weird even before Ghost Month began.  Then we have that passenger plane crash pero buhay yun lahat na sakay.  Though may sad rin as someone got injured sa Olympics as we won naman a medal muli sa wakas. 

With regards sa negative press being marketed against the current president ay part iyan ng changes we have to learn from.  Isipin na lang ninyo how much editing had to be done before that news is shared.  Or maaring sensationalized to the point it misleads.  A good example is the fact that some noisy but empty barrels are proclaiming disgust sa paglantad ng drug personalities list to the public.  But these same ewan na people did the very same thing when they brought out the Napoles list.  It simply requires a bit of homework para makita how they twist things.  And the so-called drug-related killings began before the current president took office.  If walang social media madali nilang mabibilog muli ang facts but malas nila that is not how things are now.  Simply take note how they can so focus on the deaths yet fail to notice mismo yun mga bastos na larawan at babasahin sa mga palabas, diyaryo, etc.

OT: I really can't get over the fact that our local industry has deteriorated so much.  Sa TV and sine pa lang totoo naman yun Cinemalaya commercial.  Can you say with complete conviction that we have something NOW that is in the same caliber as the Koreanovela na "Descendants of the Sun."  Puro kalaswaan at ewan na concept.  Sayang lang yun mga dekalibre na mga talents natin on and behind the camera.


Hi, andreil_19.

Tama yun sinabi ni akthung.  It is within you.  Many share similar thoughts when I have them listen - listen pa lang - sa mantra that I often use.  Its the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra sa mga curious.


Hi, patchiislove.

Those were beings trying to deceive you and take away your defenses.  Not the rosary but more of your faith in Him.  Ganyan kautak ang mga iyan.  Kung hindi ka makuha sa Plan A ay may Plan B sila.

Not sure about the butiki part though.  Ours kasi we just let them be as they keep the ipis population to a minimum.  Lousy neighbors kasi as they simply dump their food remains and trash kung saan saan :(


Hi, Girltalker2.

If you've read a lot of my previous posts ang any reflective surface sa bedroom lalo na ang mirror is bad.  And ang flowers maliban sa rose and jasmine ay dapat sa labas lang ng bahay.  Well, we did try yun everlasting but no real felt difference.

Having flowers reflected sa mirror more so sa bedroom will indeed cause disharmony.  Kung mapapansin mo when I suggest plants ay usually may kasabay kung like mo ba mag-alaga talaga or not.  Dahil if you cannot sync with it ay useless lang.  Sa flowers naman dahil that is something that comes and dies ay yun chi it radiates as it dies is not helpful.  Its a bit different sa rose o jasmine but dapat pa rin kapag pabulok na dapat ilabas na.  I'd rather folks use it for medicinal or what na lang.  In fact you can use those petals for your bath o healing needs.

Kaya ang sagot sa tanong mo ay indeed nakaapekto ang flowers na iyon more so placing them near a mirror kaya nagka-disharmony kayo.  Disharmony includes yun hindi magkaintidihan sa mga explanation o statement.


Hi, akotobakit.

May it be symbolic o not ay bad news pa rin yun dream mo of being shot.  Sa symbolic ay it is of betrayal.  And ang masama pa dumami yun tama ng bala sa iyo.

Iyong 111 and 444 all adds up to 3.  1+1+1 = 3.  4+4+4 = 12 na maging 1+2 = 3.  Yun iba maaring other clues.

3 comes out as God.  The Father to be exact. 

May some serious karma ba that runs sa family mo?  Even if you are married or with someone ay its more related ito sa bloodline mo kasi.  You need to figure that out as mukhang naroon yun clue.

Question!  Why is it you want to own a gun?  I opine itong dream mo and want mo to have one is connected with something of the past.  Maaring past pa na connected sa ancestors mo.  Unahin mo to trace yun sa mother side before sa father side.

Each of us have major tests in life.  Sa iba being abandoned.  Others naman would be like yours.  Mayroon naman iba na sobrang baliw on something to the point na they think themselves as perfect.  So worry not that I would judge you weirdly.  Dahil weird rin ako.  Di ba I said I was contemplating a different path back then kaya nga ito ang handle ko. 

Okay, while you are working on this assignment may isa ka pa na homework.  Either get a tulsi o any basil plant na ilagay near your bedroom window o main door (or both).  Kung hindi pwede o you feel baka mamatay lang dahil you cannot attend to it properly ay pumunta ka sa grocery.  Maghanap ka ng basil na herb for cooking.  Or rosemary kung wala.  Get some and place sa clean GLASS jar na may wide mouth - mga recycled mula sa sandwich spread or so will suffice alisin mo lang yun balat - and place it sa corner near your bed or under your bed.  This is different sa salt o rice option ha so this is something new.  I really do not like sharing my trade secrets but your situation requires this sacrifice.  As maaring may ibang silent readers here who are experiencing your situation too.

And here huwag mo muna ako ikagat sa shawarma.  Well, you can go for the all gulay version if you want.

We need to figure out first where o what is the root of your problem.  Kung hindi connected sa karma iyan ay it can be an object but duda ko even if so ay connected sa past iyan.  Kasi to trigger such it has to be something to trigger it.  Its simply like kahit mayroon ka lahat ng components to make a nuclear bomb pero hindi naman nakakabit sila ay wala rin.  Its still is not a bomb.

I checked out yun interpretation sa angel numbers and its as follows:

111 – Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

444 – The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

AND

222 – Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 – The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

Update us when you could.  Mahina ang ability ko to sense residuals at the moment - as had hotdog as palaman for the bread this breakfast.  Didn't realize na may ganito na question kasi - me bad.

FYI.  Positive naman as it means lose not hope yun 111 and 444.


Hi, annhalay.

Sukob sa patay - yes?  As in masundan yun 2 patay uli or is it wrong to get wed after those deaths?  Sa first kung masusundan pa ay most likely.  Bad luck and good luck comes in 3s.  As for kung bawal ba magpakasal it depends on the beliefs. 

If you really want an answer that would satisfy you are check your and that of your husband-to-be na family history.  Naroon ang clues.  Kung may something bad happened sa couple within the first 3 years of marriage ay then you should sit up and take notice as this sukob thing WILL affect kayo.  Kung wala naman then the chances are low.


Hi, mga sis.

OT: If you messaged me for a sked appointment and hindi ako sumagot agad either PM me sa FB or SMS me.  Minsan kasi mabagal ang internet connection hence I put it off in checking agad mga messages and focus instead on doing something worthwhile than watching the icon make ikot ikot sa screen.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #372 on: August 11, 2016, 11:11:22 am »
Hi muli, akotobakit.

Kung walang basil o rosemary then get hold of orange o lemon.  Yes, yun fruits.  Either use them sa food o gawin mo juice o kahit eat them.  Huwag mo itapon yun balat.  You can get the essence from those or kung tinatamad ay simply dry them then burn them to create a calming chi sa place mo.  You do it the way you dry then burn lanzones peels para pantaboy sa lamok.  Obviously be fire safety conscious here when you do this. 

The key here is to have options to help you calm o destress when the situation requires it.  For a permanent effect kasi ay it requires balancing of energies.  Hind madali gawin kung rooted sa karma hence the assignment to figure out kung if its rooted nga or not. 

Question!  Active rin ba ang third eye or such sense mo? 


itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #373 on: August 11, 2016, 06:05:32 pm »
Thank you sir ch :D

oh ingat pala lahat kayo. uso nanaman sakit hehe. sir ch may ppm po ako sa fb nyo po ;)

akotobakit

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2016, 03:57:58 am »
Sir CH, thank you sa detailed views and advice po ninyo.

First thing I noticed pala is yung oras sa 2nd post niyo: 11:11:22 AM. Pati yung 11 sa date.

Anyway, nakakatuwa naman na may meaning pala talaga sila. Sounds really good. A bit speechless din kasi, wow, ang bait naman ng heaven saken kahit ganito ako. I'm kind of a rebel kasi right now because of my malfunctioning brain that affects my mood in a very strange and exhausting way. But I'm trying. Oh, heaven knows I'm really trying.

Depression hits often and in lengthier periods -- that's when suicidal thoughts would kick in. But when manic phase begins, talagang sinasamantala kong maging productive. Bihira 'tong phase na 'to eh! Especially with my new business plans. Buti na lang ghost month ngayon, which serves as an excuse to myself kung bakit okay lang, at wag ako ma-feel down na hindi ko mao-open ang food cart ko this month.

Nice. I feel quite good, kilig that it looks like God and my angels do not want to give up on me kahit nagpupumiglas na ko. Instead, they're letting me know they're here to support. Thank you Sir CH.

I will definitely look for basil and rosemary later sa grocery store. Hindi kasi ako kumakain ng lemon and orange.

===

Question!  Why is it you want to own a gun?

Honest answer: for personal use. If I ever hit rock bottom again (depressive mood), at hinding hinding hindi ko na siya malabanan, ito na yung gagamitin ko. I'm sorry, kesa naman magpaligoy or imbento ako ng ibang reason. Ito po kasi yung totoo. Sorry.

Nakakapagod kasi magkaron ng malfunctioning brain. Especially that I am not getting any aid from psych meds. I had to stop with my medication due to allergic reactions and I sometimes just abuse them (overdose). Tapos nakakapagod din mag-self-harm nang paulit-ulit to divert the pain; and it's frustrating to fail again and again with my suicide acts. With a gun, wala na sigurong failure dun. (Neuro-psych test for license won't be a problem; I just have to pay extra)

With karma that runs in my family, wala naman po. I believe on both sides, from our ancestors up till this day okay naman lahat. Okay naman sila, simple at tahimik lang naman lahat. Wala namang na-involve sa crime, accident, malaking away, kababalaghan, or anything major or unusual. Lives aren't grand, but smooth, surviving, and peaceful naman both on my mother's and father's sides. Parang ako nga lang po actually ang nagkaka-issue ng kung ano-ano, kaya nakakahiya.

Maybe the root of the problem is ako?
Some bad decisions I made in the past (this lifetime)?
Or past lives?
One FT said I was a big time manizer in my recent life kaya may sufferings akong ganito ngayon. Not sure though if that FT is a reliable one.

I-detail ko lang po further yung dream ko:

My ex-fiance reconciled with me (will never happen in real life), may commotion about something near us at naki-usyoso siya. I told him wag na at baka madamay pa kami. Biglang nagtakbuhan lahat, at may humahabol na din pati samen. Parang we weren't supposed to look at what's happening in that commotion, eh nakita kaming nakatingin (it was si ex lang, hindi ako mahilig mag-usyoso kahit in real life, but it's a habit of my stupid ex), so kasama na kami sa target. Sameng dalawa, ako yung nagli-lead kung saan tatakbo at magtatago. I was cautious and mas in panic. I found a place which I thought was a safe haven, pero siya hindi nag-iingat. May bagong inu-usyoso na naman, when I said wag ng tumayo at magtago na lang. I was paranoid the whole time, checking each corner for suspicious people. Then, I knew it. I felt something odd about that one guy standing there. He's a lookout. In a split second, two men in motorcycle arrived at pinagbabaril na kami. Tinry kong magtago and pretend na patay na, pero I was shot again (three in total). I didn't try to check on my ex, alam ko mas napuruhan siya.

===

Question!  Active rin ba ang third eye or such sense mo?

Hindi po. And I will never wish na maging active siya.

===

SIR CH, maraming salamat po. Natuwa ako sa meaning ng number patterns na nakikita ko, but natakot din ako sa "betrayal" interpretation ng dream ko. I'm confused sa dapat na ma-feel ko.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #375 on: August 12, 2016, 09:49:20 am »
There is always karma. Unless you are very close to ending the cycle of birth and re birth or salvation in the christian tradition... Always meron yan.

seeing it depends on you. You have to let go of the ego + logical thoughts etc

whatever you decide is up to but i think i will not be the only one here who'll discourage what you intend to do with the gun. Challenge. Being incarnated is a huge blessing. The fastest spiritual evolution happens in the physical not in the inner planes. Kaya may reincarnation

Usually those who suffer from brain, perceptions and psychlogical problems, where very manipulating people in their previous life/lives. May abuse of intelligence. And were demeaning to other people + played on the emotions of others.

Also because of their conditions, may cracks na protective covering ng chakras nila.

clairvoyance has many levels, and usually the common "clairvoyance" comes from ruptures solar plexus chakra's protective seal

true clairvoyance, comes from the "third eye". Try and read books on yoga, mataas ang "third eye" sa hierarchy ng chakras. (In reality third eye is the all the chakras of the head working together, fueled by the kundalini and the energies from the soul [alchemy] )

To have a "truly opened" eye means you are a high initiate. High initiates are usually on the path of service.

i would be very careful about visions... Make sure galing sa divine and that you are karmically entitled to see the real. Remember, if one had manipulated peoples perception in the past, whats the karmic consequence of inaccurate perception?

Ascended masters are always there you can call on them but they are very high initiates.


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #376 on: August 12, 2016, 11:26:35 am »
Hi,  akotobakit.

Hmm.  I didn't notice that - yun time I posted the message.  I did found it lang na on that day sumagot sa mga posts here for some reason.

It would be very interesting to study your chart but hanap muna ako ng good example to use.  I had several cases like yours but each is unique.  And often kasi dahil it was an answer to a question to God that I made.

I do have to agree with you that in some cases ay those medicines will not help na and even worsen the situation.  More so hindi biro ang situation mo.  Treatment kasi hindi rin pwede just generic.  Each has to be tailored fit to the problem.

Hmm.  It is very strange nga na you are the only one sa inyo who has such a history.  Usually may pattern ako makita in my cases.  I opine we need to combine yun mga nai-share ni akthung recently with what I can glean from your narration.  Hmm, had raspberry jam as palaman now - plus water lang for drink - but am not reading any strange signals from your residuals.  This is very strange indeed.  I can read the joy sa food cart part though.

Sa past lives I don't do that often and I connect in a different way to gain answers.  I don't like to rely on math and science for that - at the moment though it would be easier to do so nga lang.  So we'll stick to what is connected muna sa current past mo.  I've met those who made seriously bad decisions and true some can be affected in a serious way by it. 

Hmm.  Kung manizer ka hindi pa rin dapat ganito yun situation mo.  Your chi is very strange.  Not erratic or what ha but definite na tama ka kapag ganitong positive moments ay you are strong and such in views, actions, etc.  Pero wala akong makuha na definite traces that can be linked sa level that you mentioned why you want a gun.

Hmm.  Sa dream mo lumabas yun better clue on the betrayal.  You felt you could've done more.  It may or may not be connected sa sinabi ng FT na manizer ka but definite it is connected to past decisions.  Yun you felt being shot 3x ay ang strong clue too na you find it hard to accept that the situation became like this. 

Did you ever get this interpreted sa doctor mo?  Its a very strong clue on how to help you kasi.

Part rin ng betrayal may be connected sa communication between you and those whom you thought could support you sa moments na weak ka o in need.  I opine this is what you should look into, again, kung it has happened madalas and to others sa family mo. 

3 men.  3 shots.  Yet you were alerted to it but just didn't get to react to it in time.  Or tried but failed.  Let's go back sa Bible.  3x nangyari that Peter mentioned he was not associated with Jesus.  It was a wake up call when those 3 things did happen na.  I opine it is the same with you.  Now na may strong clue ka na you have to be stronger as may purpose ka pa in life.  Ito can be gleaned rin sa narration mo ng dream mo PLUS take note who replied after your post plus ano yun contents.  Cycle of birth and re-birth. 

Being shot sa dream is partly negative.  Pero it is also positive kasi it warns us we need a different approach. 

Then i-factor yun timing as to why I shared those stuff about using kahit ordinary grocery-bought herbs.  Its something I rarely do myself but for some reason events had me test it out and suggest to close friends (and students), got their feedback and timing I answered your message after those. 

As you are not into lemons and orange ay strong sign rin na its a long way pa to go but positive.  He he, maasim naman talaga ang lemon but for some reason I prefer those a bit more.  Masarap pa iyan when you mix it sa food :)

Going back sa problem mo ay we need to first check ano maging response mo when you use yun rosemary o basil herbs.  Yun mantra that I use is matindi kasi - chemo level ika nga.  Kapag hindi ka handa to it ay you will view it negatively and won't continue with the program.  This must be the answer I am getting as lousy devotee (na naman) ako to Him.

Again, correct ka na it may be you or within you ang cause o root but that is just part of it.  If I were to give a pro analysis on this ay it is also your environment.  Sa tagal ko in this plus personal experience the environment plays a major part.  Then there's culture, religion, etc.

Is there hope?  Yes and hindi for the sake of saying so lang.  One nga is that akthung shared those things after your post.  Actually your situation is close sa 2 at least ng students ko but I can't use my experience on them on you as unique rin sa iyo.  And its also a work in progress.  Pero nagawaan ng paraan by combined effort. 

Sa strong clues with regards to hope ay nasa dream mo rin ito.  The dream was most likely bitin and its for a reason.  Being shot 3x and not able to check but assume the worst sa kasama mo means the story is still unfinished.  Ito yun tulad ng sinabi ko na I asked for the winning numbers sa lotto but may pahabol na message AFTER the numbers were given.  Sa iyo most likely ganun rin.  We just need to tune in to that or find some other way to get those revealed.

Why?  Kasi yun attempts mo rin ang another clue.  And i-combine natin sa mga sinabi ni akthung - cycle of birth and rebirth.  Each attempt can - in a way - be likened to it.  Then i-factor mo yun sharing your problem here (plus the timing when I answered it pa - Ghost Month).  Ghost Month is when problems have to be laid out and worked on. 

And may something kulang o I am missing sa narration mo ng dream.  There is something there na which can provide a stronger clue but it escapes me at the moment :(

Plus i-factor mo the choice of gun.  Though some think its a good choice for such an act ay its actually not.  You may end up more miserable lang. 

For now ay update us with your feedback sa use ng rosemary o basil.  Kung open ka sa options you can PM me your birth datum so I can construct your chart - I don't offer this as freebie to anyone (kaya sa mga umaasa ng freebie of such ay do note it is for a reason why I am offering this).  Yes, yun life chart mo would remain confidential syempre.

May I add na if you could ay eat o isama mo sa ingredients of what you cook ang sesame seeds.  Kung eat lang ay may hopia o tikoy or even tinapay that has such.  Better kung yun dark sesame seeds but as long as sesame seeds siya ay okay na. 

Kung you want to do more homework ay share what you could ng details ng place mo.  We can troubleshoot that while we work on too sa spiritual and other aspects.  Per experience kasi dapat sabay i-fix ang physical as well as the inner body.

And matanong ko na rin ano hobby mo.  Isama mo na rin - if you are willing - ano yun food cart na balak mo.  Just covering all bases I can think of now.  Its okay kung you are not yet ready to share those o such stuff.


rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #377 on: August 12, 2016, 01:46:36 pm »
Hi Akotobakit,


   Sorry I know your post is not intended for me pero makikiopinion na din ako hehe since I have a friend who was also considering suicide. Just think about your family it seems you love them naman and they love you would you want to give them that misery of a lifetime na sisisihin nila sarili nila because of what happened to you because they will. They will live with the guilt and shame na they did   not do enough for you. Do they deserve that guilt and pain and misery?

 I can only imagine how hard it is for you and like what you said it is a chemical imbalance thing not a social thing kaya wala kang magawa really but why not try other natural methods like exercise specially Yoga . For me and others I know it also changes perceptions and mindsets from a  victim and kawawa thinking to a wow Im alive and breathing and getting better every day mindset. Maybe you should give it a try lang wala naman mawawala.  :)


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #378 on: August 12, 2016, 03:41:16 pm »
Hi muli, akotobakit (and mga sis).

Yes, hindi madali ang situation of one in such a setting.  Each of us have tests in life na masabi mo minsan matanong mo kung bakit ikaw pa ang pinahihirapan ng ganito.  Here is where points raised by akthung is to be taken seriously.  Let go of the ego. 

Also, tama na try mga other options.  Minsan dapat lang talaga i-face rin yun fears.  May isa who auditioned and ang kanta niya ay I am No Good - or something like that.  But he has talent.  Need lang ng polishing, etc.

For now, lets observe how yun rosemary o basil helps.

dooonna

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2016, 07:13:37 am »
Hi CH! There's something strange going on in my life right now. Last year, I took an exam in July and didn't pass it, then had to resit it in September and got very satisfactory scores. This year, July again, I took a different exam, a very critical one, pero nag-partial fail ako. I was really devastated pero naka move on naman na ako. I will resit the exam in September again this year. Weird lang kasi parang dejavu sa last year. Parang hindi ata okay na nag-eexam ako on my birthday month (July) lol. But this exam I took last July, prepared ako talaga, I even attended mass everyday for a week before it. Been really praying hard for it. What do you think? And what can you suggest to attract naman good vibes like sa room ko, house, with my rituals, prayers, etc?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close