watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)  (Read 85357 times)

akotobakit

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2016, 08:11:19 am »
Good day Sir CH,

I stopped going to my doctor na. Hindi ko po siya gusto kasi she interrupts me often, when all I want really is to be heard, to express myself fully. My condition is her specialty so I thought she's the best person to confide in, pero yun nga, ang hilig niya mag-interrupt and mag-conclude agad. Mas nakaka-frustrate lang. Sayang pa ang binabayad ko.

With my psychologist naman, she's so nice that I felt uncomfortable na. Nalulunod ako sa kabaitan at gentleness niya; I feel like I don't deserve it. Nanliliit ako, feels like naha-highlight how sinful and abnormal my life has been/still is. I felt ashamed and found it difficult to be truly open to her because I might disappoint her. Plus her expectations are draining me.

===

I don't know but mali po ata yung herbs na nabili ko. Dried rosemary, instead of fresh. Should have bought na fresh po ba?

Kumain din ako ng buchi. I thought of buying sesame seeds pero naisip ko I don't and can't cook nga pala so I have no idea saan siya ilalagay. Might buy later at papakin ko na lang siguro.

Honestly hinihintay ko po yung effect ng rosemary. Wala naman pong kakaiba. Maybe I bought the wrong kind nga kasi.

Nanaginip pa ko ngayon na I was shot again, but nadaplisan lang ako sa ulo while nasa jeep. Kahit kinakabahan ako, I confronted pa the girl who did it, sabi ko, "Hindi mo ba alam na pwede kang makulong sa ginawa mo?" I turned my back at naglakad na palayo; natakot ako because she can take advantage of that at tuluyan ako. Pero hindi naman. Mukhang hindi ako ang pinaka-target niya.

Kilala ko siya, parang someone I confided in some time. But we're not really friends. Hindi ko na maalala, medyo blurry yung dream. Pero nagpasalamat ako nung nagising ako (nang alanganin), natakot ako eh.

===

Sorry but I'll continue po yung previous dream ko:

So as I was lying down after I got shot, my sister came in and assisted me. I did not say any word kasi nanghihina na rin ako, just assumed she'll take me to a hospital. But instead, dinala niya ko sa cemetery. Maraming tao, parang may kinukumpulan silang hindi ko alam kung ano. Nag-panic na ko kasi I'm losing it na,  so I told my Ate, "Ate bakit dito? Dalhin mo ko sa ospital, may tama ako ng baril". Tinignan kami ng ibang tao dun and habang akay ako ng Ate ko paalis sa place na yun, nagkatinginan kami ng isang girl dun na kakilala ko. An elementary friend-turned-enemy (petty-childish issue), who I have not talked to and no contact with since 6th Grade. May blood stain yung pants niya and the way her gaze followed us, alam kong kasama siya sa group na humabol samen ng ex ko. But she's not exactly the one na bumaril saken. Mas natakot ako as my sister and I walked away, dahil nalaman niya (that girl) tuloy na buhay pa ko.

Don't know kung umabot ako sa ospital. Basta hinang hina na ko habang ina-assist ako ng Ate ko.

===

With the gun possession, I'm not really active right now sa pag-process/inquire ng mga kailangan. I did my research on the license procedure, type of gun, price, and I know a place na na bibilhan ko, but I'm not in a hurry at all. Because I'm impulsive (common trait for Bipolar and Borderline patients), so I know that if the intense desire comes, madali na lang siya i-fulfill, especially that I am well aware of the whole procedure na. I am not worried about anything with regard to that.

Slightly inactive naman ako sa self-destruction ngayon, unlike nung nasa peak ako na kung ano-anong paraan ang tina-try (failed naman, loser) ko that ultimo burial ko inaayos ko na, para when my family discovers my body, iiyak na lang sila wala ng aasikasuhin.

I'm such a coward. Kung matapang ako, marami namang paraan para magpakamatay, hindi na kailangan pa ng baril. Duwag lang talaga ko. Tingin ko lang, kapag I have that gun na, I can play with it, clean it, at magkamali lang akong makulbit ko siya, wala na. There's no turning back, unlike kapag nagka-cut ka, pwede kang huminto eh kapag sobrang sakit at hapdi na ng sugat.

Tamed naman ang mood ko right now, down but not 100% hopeless. Kaya nga sometimes, may time pa ko to work on my business plan. Hindi ko alam kung ito yung back-up plan ko or yung suicide. Mahirap mag-isip.

What I sometimes do, at the wee hours of the night, maglalakad-lakad ako sa mga alanganing lugar (the other night naglakad ako from Manila City Hall to that bridge going to Quiapo at 1AM), and hope for something bad to happen to me. Or kung nasa sasakyan, na sana mabangga yung sinasakyan ko particularly kung saan ako naka-pwesto. Ganyan lang. Tapos pag-uwi ko, "Hay wala na namang nangyari. Bakit ganon". Sick mind, I'm sorry.

===

Hi rarity,

Do they deserve that guilt and pain and misery?

They do. They're the reason anyway why I have Borderline Personality.

Mahal ko sila and I'm protective of my family, but this quote "Suicide doesn't end the pain. It just passes it on to someone else," does not affect me. They might as well try to be in my shoes (sa depression part lang) to understand my battles and maybe realize how strong I am.

I once enrolled myself sa gym pero was discriminated lang dahil sa cut sa wrist ko. Was laughed at kaya I quit agad.

Was doing yoga in college and it helped a lot. I tried to look for classes pero puro Makati, BGC area. Malayo po saken. I tried at home, walang enough space sa room ko. Sa living room can't concentrate sa noise (we're along commercial area).

Pero tina-try ko pa rin naman to get up with all my might, I do zumba at home kapag kaya, and ayun, walking -- may harm mang mangyari o wala, exercise pa rin yun.

Salamat po sa concern.

===

Hi Sir Akthung,

Make sure galing sa divine and that you are karmically entitled to see the real. Remember, if one had manipulated peoples perception in the past, whats the karmic consequence of inaccurate perception?

I know I am not entitled to anything good. Pero after I learned about the meaning of those number patterns (now I avoid them na on purpose), ang totoo kahit papano it motivated me. Kung iisipin kong, 'Ay wait, they might not mean good pala, kasi I don't deserve to receive good things,' baka sumabog na utak ko.

I try not to overanalyze things Sir. I have so much in my mind eh, maraming hindi na kaya i-absorb ng utak ko.

But thank you po for sharing your thoughts. It's just me, I can't process properly. Pero ito po, "You have to let go of the ego + logical thoughts etc.", tina-try ko i-digest.

Salamat po.

===

Will PM you after this Sir CityHunter. Salamat po.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #381 on: August 14, 2016, 10:23:07 am »
Hi, dooonna (and mga sis).

Pay attention to this question raised by dooonna as it affects many - something related to luck when malapit o katatapos lang ng birthday. 

When malapit na ang special days like birthdays ay nag-iiba ang timpla ng chi natin.  We are influenced subtly but with great consequence.  Some find themselves quite lucky but for many yun erratic energies cause weak luck.  Hindi absence o bad luck but weak luck.

Now, this begins MONTHS before one's birthday - may computation for this but I am not sharing it (muna) as trade secret.  So kung you are just going to act now na malapit na ang birthday mo ay it may not be enough.  However, hindi naman ibig sabihin you can't do anything about it either.  Ito yun isang dahilan why I ALWAYS tell you folks to do good deeds in return for what you learn here. 

Praying is NOT enough.  As you have read yun mga nai-share ni akthung that clearly shows that thoughts have to be combined with deeds - good deeds. 

Then rebalancing of energies.  This is also where meditation, fasting, cleansing, etc. comes into play.  Sa mga practicing martial arts ay your guru should be able to inform you how this can be realized.  That is if he/she is worth his/her salt to be called a guru.

I can only share what is within the freebie realm ha - and pirates are still out there.  One, it is NOT advised to STUDY in your BEDROOM.  Iba ang timpla ng chi here no matter what one says.  You should study in a different place na mas nakatimpla for focus o concentration.  Two, plants can help.  Have some near you or at least within visual sight.  Three, sit facing a solid wall but no openings may it be a window or door behind you.  Nai-share na rin noon ang tips how to do a good review.  Isa na yun taking breaks in between.

These frustrations and fears kasi are all connected sa future mo - as its an exam that can only imply na for leveling up mo.  You need to look deeper rin as in ready ka na ba for that.  In some cases ay these failures happen because its a good thing.  To help us realize na hindi pa tayo suited o mapapahamak lamang if we continue on in the current state we are in.

What I really do back then was just review a few pages each day months before any important exam.  Though I tend to work too under pressure minsan though its more of a writer's block o such lalo na when coming up with a new presentation.

Remember, yin has to be balanced by yang.  Iyan yun principles why you are having such problems.  Re-examine muna the things you've done so far.  Maaring isa doon has exhausted your yang hence need to have yin to balance things. 

The answer to your question kasi is easy - tap on the "right color, etc." to balance the energies right for this Fire Monkey year.  But that is just one part dahil it leaves out what is the price to pay if you try to balance luck using such WITHOUT properly addressing karma.  That is why I did not answer your question directly.

Bigyan ko kayo ng example.  It was a Dog year back then so sabi ko to someone who has failed several times sa job application niya bring o wear something na may Rabbit.  She brought a White Rabbit candy.  Pasado BUT after a few months was forced to resign dahil hindi maganda ang office situation.  Another naman malapit na ma-deport dahil hindi makapasa sa exam to qualify her to stay.  Nagdasal na iyan, etc. sa kung saan saan pa.  Same year so the Rabbit thing applies.  Wore a Bugs Bunny shirt and pumasa.  Problem naman may serious downturn sa economy hence limited job sked hence need to work more elsewhere.  Both naman are okay na at present but after a lot of tests - these happened years ago and I just kept tabs with them.  This is why I (and akthung) tell you folks you have it easy.  No one shared to us stuff what we are sharing sa inyo now - for free pa.  It was all through hard earned experience.


Hi, akotobakit (and mga sis).

Do note na hindi rare ang case ni akotobakit.  Some may experience it to a lesser degree but definitely mayroon rin who are in such or worse.  It is critical that one learns from this so come the time na ikaw naman faces or face someone with such a situation ay may idea ka what to do.  And one of that is to listen attentively.

Lousy naman iyang doctor na iyan.  Parang mga ewan na ang trip lang bigyan ka ng prescription and bill after a short ewan na mumbling.  Kid sister ko is a doctor though as emergency medicine specialty niya ay at least happy ako she is not like those I hate.  Mas grabe yun naka-usap namin when we brought sa isang Church-OWNED hospital yun first godchild ko due to an emergency.  Kahit minsan she never checked my godchild but nag-presyo agad.  Wanted us to deposit 50k or something impossible to have agad at 9pm and it was raining.  Nagtimpi lang ako as she even belittled our discussion kung sa PGH o some other hospital nearby na lang dalhin to save the child.

Hmm.  I like the approach ng psychologist mo as it puts one at ease though I guess it may be too much rin for some.  Yun expectations I guess is something that all of us have issues with at least at one point in our life.  Though it is also the norm na to be frank na ito yun hoping na makita na results kasi.

FYI. I got back trying to scan your residual sa messages mo and negative siya sa supernatural influence.  If it ever was or is ay it must be something totally new that I've yet to encounter.  Yes, may ilang situations kasi like yours wherein something unnatural influences the situation.  Sa iyo though runs deep.  Tama or naging akma yun post ni akthung after your reply before this post.  Na related sa karma o even past lives.  Yun lang I can't give you a proper answer pa on this - sa karma and/or past lives connection :(

May it be dried o fresh ay its both okay :)  I did not elaborate on that kasi I want to see how yun dream numbers mo helps o reflects upon your action to this search for the herbs.  And positive naman.  Tell you more about it later.

He he.  Not so into buchi but mas trip ko kasi yun hopia and buns with sesame seeds.  For me kahit walang palaman basta malambot and masarap yun bread okay na with me :)  Oh, I did share rin na yun hopia with sesame seeds I buy those to give to the poor whenever budget allows when we go to Quiapo Church.  May stores kasi sa underpass sa Quiapo which sells it :)

Your dream is one clue that the rosemary has helped na.  Kahit pa dried lang siya :)  Actually I have a friend use it too to cut down on the supernatural ewan sa place nila.  I won't go to specifics muna here ha as pirates tend to read then market stuff as they milk people dry.

Slowly - and yun naman kasi ang weak yet strong point ng approach na ganito - but surely may positive development.  Last time yun dream mo mga hindi kilalang tao.  Now nasa sasakyan ka and somehow familiar yun bumaril sa iyo na nadaplisan ka sa ulo.  From being shot sa back and now sa head means changes are happening. 

BUT its too early pa nga to rejoice.

Sa cemetery instead of a hospital.  Then may enemy ka rin na na-meet doon.  Notice the difference sa dream mo before when 3 men shot at you?  Yes, may gun factor pa rin but its simply the instrument to clue us in - sigh, why did I miss it when its so obvious.  The clue was BLOOD.  Ito yun one major clue that this dream and mga dreams mo wherein you got shot and feeling na losing it na.  Dahil the chi within you needs major fixing.  Both by you and those who support plus help in some way.

It is quite okay na cemetery kasi it means the END is near.  Not THE END for you but the end of this chapter na ewan sa life mo. 

Sa mga sis (and bros) who were at some point in their life were at their darkest hour may similar situation kayo to find yourself in.  Mine was really like a twilight zone environment.  Dimly lit na where the laws of physics o reality was twisted.  You can say it was quite how one feels when they think of where would they end up when they are dead and without meaning.

Your dream na bitin - sa tingin mo - was actually enough in its attempt to convey a message.  Yun nga lang I need to figure out pa - or someone here who could assist right and properly - mahimay yun clues.  I know at least one here could as before someone read how many ang guides o such ko when I don't even know them yet.

With regards to the part about being duwag, etc. ay your analysis is wrong.  And the timing ng post mo here is of no coincidence rin.  I guess you play a part rin in my current situation kasi I really wanted na yun project namin to begin and finally get to pay off so I can start my promise to Him but mukhang I have to adjust and learn more about myself.  Going sa Plan B on that to fund for the promise but for now mag-focus muna ako on learning to best prepare myself for a whole new challenge.

And for sure you sharing here your problem, thoughts and even solutions - read your post for some reason that escapes me why I clicked on that other topic - are going to enlighten others.

Some may opine its a sick mind.  But its not.  Its one who is trying to find his/her way in this world.  Siguro if I did not grab the lifeline God offered to me back then I would have been in your situation too.

Hmm.  Sobrang ewan naman iyong mga kasama mo sa gym.  Hmm (muli :) ).  Isa ito sa mga pangarap ko but in a different setting.  Mukhang nabigyan ako ng sign na what but that would still require me to have loads of cheese to make it reality - and off limits ako manalo sa lotto :P

OT: Visited this temple sa Davao wherein branch sila ng Shaolin temple :)  Iyan yun clue I was talking of.

He he.  Same situation.  And need to fix up our place.   Ha ha, feng shui master pero need to tidy up a lot ang place.  Pati battery ng camera namin hindi ko maalala if I lost it somewhere na or misplaced it lang.  Pero true na challenge nga now to find a place where one can properly exercise :(  Sigh, can't even jog as hindi lang "landmines" problem mo kundi pati mga unfinished o badly done roadworks.  At least nabawasan na mga addicts sa lugar.  Oops, just detailing lang how challenging even some simple things can be hence learned to give options.

Its not that you do not deserve goodness in this world.  Lahat tayo are merited niyan no matter how bad or evil pa ang isa - yes, this may be controversial to some but that is how it is.  What you need to realize is yun being undeserving of goodness is not for forever.  How to fix it yun ang need pa ng more study, analysis, etc.  Though if you are to ask me for an answer now is its what goodness can you share kahit maliit o seemingly insignificant.  Actually yun sagot mo doon sa other thread is already of this sort :)

OT: Di ba mayroon yun exercises you can do even when seated.  I think that became popular dahil a lot tend to be stuck sa work/study desk nila most of the day.

PS.  Was it something connected sa childhood mo o some little girl na feel mo rooted rin itong problem mo in?  Kahit kahapon pa I keep seeing the same thing.  Some little girl na lost and crying alone.

Almost forgot.  Yun rosemary o basil ay connected to angels - they actually helped in preparing me to prepare to give you that advise.  In fact I use those as part ng components to create an oil na maka-help to ease one during sleep pati to combat bad dreams.  For now mas better na you use it as herb form muna.  Dahil the usual remedies I have shared so far will not be helpful o very limited ang maitutulong and can't share the other options pa as its not yet warranted they be revealed.  Its not just hanggang Level 3 lang ang salt solution for example.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 12:25:11 pm by CityHunter »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #382 on: August 14, 2016, 10:36:48 am »
Hi, mga sis (and bros).

August 17 is the FEAST DAY for this Ghost Month.  Feast of the Hungry Ghosts ang label.  Ito ang time to reflect and pray for those who are damned.  Dahil iyan ang way so we can avoid being such.

In short ito ang time to give than receive.  If its the latter learn to share.

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2016, 11:55:44 am »
Sir CH, is it accepted if we just pray at home and light a candle sa altar if we can't go out to offer mass on August 17?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2016, 12:31:20 pm »
Hi muli, akotobakit (and mga sis).

The blood thing part sa reply ko may or may not have been noticed sa dream but it is usually associated with such violent events as described.  When that pops up sa dream ay hindi biro ang gravity o weight ng message.


Hi, sweetsweet.

Prayers ay okay but kung maari match it with a good deed.  May it be on or on a promised date na kung maari before GM ends.  Headache nga as lately umuulan and a lot are getting sick.

OT: Folks do be careful sa paglusong sa baha. True ang threat ng sakit mula sa weewee ng daga not to mention other things.  No idea if wearing socks or such would help protect against such.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #385 on: August 14, 2016, 02:17:19 pm »


Hi Sir Akthung,

Make sure galing sa divine and that you are karmically entitled to see the real. Remember, if one had manipulated peoples perception in the past, whats the karmic consequence of inaccurate perception?

I know I am not entitled to anything good. Pero after I learned about the meaning of those number patterns (now I avoid them na on purpose), ang totoo kahit papano it motivated me. Kung iisipin kong, 'Ay wait, they might not mean good pala, kasi I don't deserve to receive good things,' baka sumabog na utak ko.

I try not to overanalyze things Sir. I have so much in my mind eh, maraming hindi na kaya i-absorb ng utak ko.

But thank you po for sharing your thoughts. It's just me, I can't process properly. Pero ito po, "You have to let go of the ego + logical thoughts etc.", tina-try ko i-digest.

Salamat po.

===

Will PM you after this Sir CityHunter. Salamat po.

yung mga nasa examples ko, examples lang iyun. it does not mean its you.

but our pains and sorrows and challenges in life are rooted in karma.

as for the ego,

isasagot kita through an example.

Person A represents the numerous people i've met over the years. Person A tells me that he thinks he has exceptionally good karma. but the paradox is bakit may problema sya? then upon futher investigation, A is 25 years of age but has a number of chronic diseases, stuck in a bad career, family problems, financial problems, personal relationship problems. batang bata pa lang si A, pero ang sakit niya parang lagpas 60 yrs old. how is that good karma?

the moral is the ego is PREVENTING the person from giving himself an honest assessment.

another example yung sinasabi ni CH na pag aralan ang family tree. ive met people who upon studying the family tree, aba eh ang Lola nasa Pedestal. further investigation led to the realization na masahol pala yung lola sa pagtrato ng mga empleyado nila sa family business and mga maids, and boys nila. how can you make a good assessment kung yung kausap mo ay inaakyat ang masahol na tao sa pedestal?  Ego.

logical thinking most often gets in the way of Truth. ang tao kasi parang abugado they bend logic according to their liking.

kaya nga yun ang tinuturo ko noon dito...know your self...know your karma...

and what S. CH said na know your family tree.  know all of them.  then do what you must

bigyan ulit kita ng example. ako to personally. as a kid, i've always known my parents to be generous. but why did my dad had problems with his siblings in the family business? why did he leave? as i grew and met other people. i've learned through their eyes how my parents were. yes they were generous but only to an extent, but as professionals they were abrasive if you add their personality they are even more abrasive. we were forced to stand on our own. and yet money was a bit hard.

and nakwento ko na to noon, somewhere here, lagi ako nasisiraan ng gamit, nananakawan sa school, minsan kabago bago ng gamit, after 1 week sira. as a normal person noon, nagtataka din ako bakit pag classmates ko nawalan ng gamit, iba sa kanila, eh nakukuha ulit nila kasi may nakahanap at sinaoli? naiinggit pa nga ako noon eh.

due to meditation and other spiritual practices, i've learned to humble myself the correct way, see through cleaner eyes who i was and who my parents were. kaya unang ginawa ko was service.  instead of gumimik, i spent my friday nights, saturdays and  tuesdays doing service.

then kulang pa.

hindi ko ginusto yung payo sa akin mag tithe....until one day i decided to tithe after so many years of disliking the idea. add to that yung many varied forms of non-stealing -- buying pirated dvds, clothes, books. iniwasan ko din mang hiram. if mang hiram ako, i always thank the person and give something in return. i'd give credit and accept faults if theyre indeed mine.   kasama sa honesty ang correct perception of things...as well as correct expression. in a years time, nag swing ang karmic situation ko kasama magulang ko.


dad's career soared. mom too. ako din. hindi na ako nasisiraan ng gamit. hindi na din ako nawawalan. if ever nawalan ako ng gamit may nagsosoli.

*note i also practiced the hierarchy of proper giving

here's an interesting story. 2 weeks ago, i bought a parking ticket. dito sa australia you buy a ticket and you put it sa dashboard para makita ng parking ranger. i paid for a ticket that will make my parking legitimate from 12pm to 630pm. pagkalagay ko dashboard aba humagin! nilipad yung ticket. eh nasa rooftop parking ako. internally i said, "haay, so much for good karma. maybe i need to give more" but i decided decided to *do my part*. i said, "lord, baka nasa sahig lang. hanapin ko. maybe its my responsibility to make sure na tinangay talaga. may responsibility ako sa inyo at may responsibility din ako sa lupa"  so hinanap ko. wala talaga. inside and outside the car wala. so again said, "Lord, wala talaga. i accept that i lost the ticket. i guess i have to give more nga". as soon as i finished surrendering, may hangin na malakas ulit and a ticket landed on the concrete floor near my feet. i noticed it was newly printed. i asked myself, eto kaya yun? so pinulot ko. and yun nga ang nawalang ticket ko.  sometimes God tests us in weird ways. pls do note na nakapark ako sa edge ng roof top. think of the possibility that it was blown off the roof...and the possibility of the ticket landing between me and the edge (rails). with all humility, that's good karma.

so the challenge is to assess yourself honestly and make the necessary corrections! change the energy inside you and outside you, and your surroundings!

ang katotohanan kadalasan simple lang. also we are all entitled to change ourselves. yun ang grace. but we have to work for it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:35:25 pm by akthung »

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #386 on: August 14, 2016, 04:42:35 pm »
hi sir ch.

mukhang hindi tuloy surgery ko this month. expected month ko pa naman ay august for some reason hindi matuloy tuloy.
kung pwede lang hindi na gawin, hindi ko na gagawin. BTW, I had a dream last night or 2 nights ago po. kasama ko po si papa then bumili kami ng taho worth 10 pesos. minix na sya with arnibal before ibigay sa amin mejo na overmix sya pero okay naman kaso parang hindi na sya ganun ka silky and soft when we drank it.
nag comment si papa na parang luma na. then I replied okay pa naman sya kahit ganun. yung consistency nya parang yung taho na kulang sa moisture ng onti hehe.
I dunno what it means but my other dreams are kinda weird lately. We visited my lola and father's grave pala then pag uwi namin after  an hour ata may butter fly na pumasok sa room ko. Sabi ng kapatid ko kahapon pa daw yung umiikot sa room nya.
I prayed for them naman po nung asa cemetery kami. I included na din yung souls sa purgatory and other souls.

edit:

mejo bad day ata today. while watching tv, pumutok yung light namin sa sala :( tom pa namin maayos. buti na off namin agad kasi nag amoy sunog :(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 10:43:56 pm by itt »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #387 on: August 15, 2016, 09:59:09 am »
The Legend of the Eagle

The eagle has the longest life expectancy of any bird.

But when over half of his life has passed, the eagle will fly to a high peak

and dash his old curved beak against the rocks,

then use his new beak to pry out his old worn talons and useless feathers.

Only after several months will new talons and feathers grow back and allow
the eagle to take again to the sky.

The eagle endures pain and the risk of starvation to create himself anew.

This process is called rebirth.

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #388 on: August 15, 2016, 10:46:57 am »
hi sir CH.

since last week of june til today, lagi ako nananaginip na napapahamak ako, nawawalan ng gamit, nasisiraan ng gamit, nahulog, almost masagasaan, etc..
kanina, i woke up at 4am kasi may group na naggreet saakin through songs, it is my bday kasi today. after that natulog uli ko and nanaginip ng ganun.
a lot happend the past month din. i even experienced cyber bullying. tuloy, ang daming depressive thoughts.

patchiislove

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #389 on: August 15, 2016, 02:39:38 pm »
Hello Sir CH,

Thank you po sa pag reply.

Tama po kayo if plan A didn’t work they will find way para linlangin ka. After ko po mag salt bath that day, naging ok naman na po yung mga sumunod na araw. I guess their plan B is attacking my husband in my dream last night na siya naman yung sinapian. Weird lang talaga ng GM.

Trying to be positive and ignore the negative vibes na lang.  Nothing is impossible if you have strong faith with God. Amen.  :)


itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #390 on: August 15, 2016, 02:53:21 pm »
^^ sana matapos na yung GM :(

anyhoo, Im happy kasi yung red plant na pinrune namin nung pinagbilhan ko, nag kakaroots na :D Yung tulsi ko, parehong malago na din so Im happy. Tinry ko sya i prune. kaso wala pang roots :(
at least yung isang red plant ko madami nang roots hehe.


Sir CH okay lang po maglagay ng red leaf plants saka cactus sa grotto? maganda po kasi tignan  :)
Tapos yung salt soln 2 / 3 okay lang po ba i flush sa toilet po?Salamat po :)


ay ingat pala lahat, uso ang sakit dahil sa ulan :) Stay safe!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:09:19 am by itt »

mameejhy

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #391 on: August 15, 2016, 08:07:21 pm »
Dear CH,

May post po kayo dati na malas ang creek? May farm po yun nanay ko, may creek po sya. Ano po dapat gawin? Salamat po.

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2016, 07:59:22 am »
Sir CH, I don't know if it's just me and my imagination, but kinikilabutan ako pag nakikita ko sa FB yung videos ng mga buhawi the other day. Parang may mga floating images or spirits  akong nakikita tapos dark pa yung kulay Nya sa langit. Tapos GM pa. Pero Di ba Chinese Valentines Day po nun?

Feeling ko this is a form of cleansing, what we are going through now.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #393 on: August 16, 2016, 08:51:13 am »
but our pains and sorrows and challenges in life are rooted in karma.

as for the ego,

isasagot kita through an example.

the moral is the ego is PREVENTING the person from giving himself an honest assessment.

logical thinking most often gets in the way of Truth. ang tao kasi parang abugado they bend logic according to their liking.

kaya nga yun ang tinuturo ko noon dito...know your self...know your karma...

and what S. CH said na know your family tree.  know all of them.  then do what you must

bigyan ulit kita ng example. ako to personally. as a kid, i've always known my parents to be generous. but why did my dad had problems with his siblings in the family business? why did he leave? as i grew and met other people. i've learned through their eyes how my parents were. yes they were generous but only to an extent, but as professionals they were abrasive if you add their personality they are even more abrasive. we were forced to stand on our own. and yet money was a bit hard.

*note i also practiced the hierarchy of proper giving

so the challenge is to assess yourself honestly and make the necessary corrections! change the energy inside you and outside you, and your surroundings!

ang katotohanan kadalasan simple lang. also we are all entitled to change ourselves. yun ang grace. but we have to work for it.

Hi Akthung - I know this isn't for me per se but a response to akotobakit, pero it also cleared up some stuff and I learned from the specific examples you gave - salamat!

Sis akotobakit, personally I had a similar experience as yours, Sir CH was asking me stuff about my family tree/family history because he read some stuff about my own karma. Right then and there I couldn't relate it to anything, as in sabi ko pa kay Sir  CH na wala talaga. Then a few weeks after, as I was driving home, bigla nalang nag-click sya. I realized yung tinatanong ni Sir CH sakin, meron palang ganon in my family and medyo madami silang relatives ko na ganon. I don't know what it was but it took time and some thinking for me to realize stuff, so baka its the same for you. Kelangan mo lang ng more time to mull things over :)


The Legend of the Eagle

The eagle has the longest life expectancy of any bird.

But when over half of his life has passed, the eagle will fly to a high peak

and dash his old curved beak against the rocks,

then use his new beak to pry out his old worn talons and useless feathers.

Only after several months will new talons and feathers grow back and allow
the eagle to take again to the sky.

The eagle endures pain and the risk of starvation to create himself anew.

This process is called rebirth.

Sir CH, thanks for the example. Kadalasan nga po kelangan masaktan para magbago. Nakaka-relate po ako... hehe! :)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2016, 04:01:21 pm »
For some reason, more than ever I feel the need, as in need talaga to pray this set of prayers that was shared by Sir CH here. Parang there was something that was pushing me to pray, as in ilang days na but I couldn't seem to set time dahil grabe talaga ang workload now.

I tried to pray yesterday, but naputol kasi work related stuff na naman.

Then finally today I set some time, kasi di ako mapakali na di ko sya nagagawa or natapos.

When I was praying, kinilabutan ako at one point, there after ang gaan - what could that be kaya?


I picked it up the prayer from another kind GT sis who reposted it, so I'm doing the same favor in case any of you/us would need this prayer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Prayer for Protection

Jesus Crucified, cover me, my family, relatives and friends and all our possessions with Your Precious Blood.   (Recite 3x.)

Step 2: Prayer for Armor

I put on God’s armor to resist the devil’s tactics.  I stand my ground with truth buckled around my waist and integrity for a breastplate.  I carry the shield of faith to put out the burning arrows of the evil one.  I accept salvation from God to be my helmet and receive the Word of God from the Spirit to use as a sword.

Step 3: Prayer for Deliverance
(Pray this with a commanding voice.  If you have holy water, sprinkle while praying this prayer.)

In the Name of Jesus of Nazareth, through His tremendous power as God and through His most powerful and salvific Name, I rebuke, repudiate, bind and cast out all spirits not of the Holy Spirit.  I command you, in the Name of Jesus, to depart right now from (state name of person or place) and go immediately and directly to the foot of the Cross and never to return.

O Most Holy Spirit, enter into the empty space left by these spirits and fill (state name of person or place) with Your presence, love and protection.  Please do not allow these spirits to return.

Step 4: Prayer to the Angels
(Make a personal prayer to the angels to stand guard and remain around the person or the place just delivered to seal them from future demonic influences.)

Step 5: Prayer for Cleansing

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit, we pray that the cleansing power of the precious Blood of Your Son come upon us right now.  Purify us and wash us clean with the Blood of Jesus from the top of our head down to the very soles of our feet.  Let this Blood penetrate the very marrow of our bones to cleanse us from any entanglement from whatever spirit we have come in contact with during the course of our intercession.  Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul and spirit.  And may the sign of Your Holy Cross drive away all evil spirits from us.  (Make the sign of the cross.)  In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

Step 6: Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving
(Make a personal prayer of praise and thanksgiving to God.)


Prayers against Every Evil
(May be used when one believes oneself under demonic harassment.)

Spirit of our God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, angels, archangels, and saints of heaven, descend upon me.  Please purify me, Lord, mold me, fill me with Yourself, use me.  Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them, so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.  Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefic, ties, maledictions, and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual, diabolical ailments.  Burn all these evils in hell, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world.  I command and bid all the powers who molest me, by the power of God all powerful, in the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where they will be bound by Saint Michael the archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, our guardian angels, and where they will be crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Virgin Mary.
   

Act of Consecration

Oh most Noble Prince of the Angelic Hierarchies valorous warrior of Almighty God, and zealous lover of His glory, terror of the rebellious angels, and love and delight of all the just ones, my beloved Archangel Saint Michael, desiring to be numbered among your devoted servants, I, today offer and consecrate myself to you, and place myself, my family, and all I possess under your most powerful protection.

I entreat you not to look at how little, I, as your servant have to offer, being only a wretched sinner, but to gaze, rather, with favorable eye at the heartfelt affection with which this offering is made, and remember that if from this day onward I am under your patronage, you must during all my life assist me, and procure for me the pardon of my many grievous offenses, and sins, the grace to love with all my heart my God, my dear Savior Jesus, and my Sweet Mother Mary, and obtain for me all the help, necessary to arrive to my crown of glory.

Defend me always from my spiritual enemies, particularly in the last moments of my life.

Come then oh Glorious Prince and succor me in my last struggle, and with your powerful weapon cast far from me into the infernal abysses that prevaricator and proud angel that one day you prostrated in the celestial battle.

Saint Michael defend us in our daily battle so that we may not perish in the last Judgment.


Prayer for Protection

Lord Jesus, I ask You to protect my family (mention by name) from sickness, from all harm and from accidents.  If any of us has been subjected to any curses, hexes or spells, I declare these curses, hexes or spells null and void in the Name of Jesus Christ.  If any evil spirits have been sent against us, I decommission you in the Name of Jesus Christ and I send you to Jesus to deal with as He will.  Then, Lord, I ask You to send Your holy angels to guard and protect all of us.


Healing of Body, Mind and Spirit
(An effective prayer for healing.  Pray this prayer with faith and trust in your heart.  If you are praying over someone, add the name of the person.)

Dear Lord, I know that there is no sickness You cannot heal.  You know all things, You can do all things and I know You love me very much.  With faith in Your promise that whatever we ask in prayer, You will grant us if it will be good for our soul.  I come before You to ask for the healing of my body, mind, emotions and spirit.  Touch me now where I am hurting most.  Only You know what kind of healing I need most right now.  Let the grace of Your divine love flow and spread to the different parts of my body reaching the inner recesses of my being.  Comfort me in my pain and anguish.  Correct any malfunctioning of my body organs.  Melt with Your healing love any abnormal growths.  Arrest all further spreading of all sick cells and replace them with healthy cells.  Root out all unresolved hurts, resentments, fears and feelings of despair and frustration.  Heal all painful memories and repercussions of traumatic experiences.  Grant me the grace to accept this trial and suffering as a share in Your own sufferings and offer this for the salvation of my soul and those of my family and loved ones.  Forgive me for all my sins and fill me with Your love, peace, joy, kindness and generosity.  Let me realize the deeper meaning of my sickness and trial and lead me closer to You as I find comfort in Your loving heart.  Let me find joy and peace amidst my suffering, and with eyes of faith, see the blessing and victory that await me.  And then, dear Father, after I have been healed, may I be a witness of Your healing power and bring glory, honor and praise to You.  This I pray in Jesus’ name through Mary and all the saints.  Amen.


Help Us Mary

Help us, Mary, show your power.  Aid us in this very hour.  You can quickly bring relief in necessity and grief.  For your aid shall never fail.  Though all else may naught avail.  You cannot despise the plea which your children make to you.  Help us, Mary, show your power.  Aid us in this very hour.  Amen.


Prayer of Blessing for Buildings
 (This prayer may be said frequently to protect a locale from evil.)

O Father, come and visit our home (shop, office, and so on) and protect us from the lures of the enemy; may Your holy angels come to guard our peace and may Your blessing remain with us forever.  In Christ, our Lord.  Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, Who said to your apostles, “In whatever home you enter, greet it, saying, ‘Peace be in this home,’” let this same peace, we pray, abide in this place.  We beseech You to sanctify it by the merits of our trusting prayer.

Pour Your blessings on it, and make it a place of peace.  May salvation enter our abode as it entered the house of Zacchaeus, when You graced it with your presence.

Entrust Your angels to guard it and banish from it every evil power.

Grant that all who live in it may please You with their good works, and so receive from You, when their time comes, the reward of Your heavenly home.   We ask this through Christ, our Lord.  Amen.


Prayer to St. Michael
(This beautiful prayer should be prayed frequently and from the heart.)

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protector against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do though, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.  Amen.


Consecration Prayer of St. Louis Mary de Montfort to Mama Mary in which baptismal vows are renewed
(Renewing frequently one’s consecration to Mama Mary is a very effective means of protecting oneself from evil.)

I, a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism.  I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works, and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him that I have ever been before.  In the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress.  I deliver and consecrate to thee, as they slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future, leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and eternity.  Amen.


The Sign of the Cross (Signum Crucis)

English

In the Name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen,

Latin

In nomine Patris
et Filii
et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen,


The Apostle's Creed (Symbolum Apostolorum)

English

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived
by the power of the Holy Spirit,
and born of the Virgin Mary,
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
He descended into hell.
On the third day He rose again;
He ascended into heaven,
He is seated at the right hand of the Father,
He will come again
to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.
Amen.


Latin

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem;
Creatorem caeli et terrae.
Et in Jesum Christum,
Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum;
qui conceptus est
de Spiritu Sancto,
natus ex Maria virgine;
passus sub Pontio Pilato,
crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus;
descendit ad inferos;
tertia die resurrexit a mortuis;
ascendit ad caelos;
sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis;
inde venturus est
iudicare vivos et mortuos.
Credo in Spiritum Sanctum;
sanctam ecclesiam catholicam;
sanctorum communionem;
remissionem peccatorum;
carnis resurrectionem;
vitam aeternam.
Amen.

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2016, 08:51:45 pm »
^should these prayers be said in the morning or before sleeping?

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #396 on: August 16, 2016, 10:09:30 pm »
^personally i try to do it in the AM, para fresh pa and parang it serves as a good start to my day.

apple99

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #397 on: August 17, 2016, 09:15:55 pm »
Maraming salamat po sir CH at sir Akthung sa time sa lahat ng knowledge, help na share ninyo po dito

Salamat din mga sis

try ninyo ito

http://pranichealing.com/livingtheteachings/31-day-meditation-challenge?quicktabs_8=3#quicktabs-8

hope maka help, late ko na rin nakita share ko lang
God bless po to all  :) :) :)

apple99

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #398 on: August 17, 2016, 11:38:12 pm »
good pm everyone itry ninyo din po ito  :D

http://www.thehealthzoneshow.com/notes-from-the-universe-quotes/

yung ininterview is Mike Dooley


hope makatulong din ito
God bless po to all


honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 20)
« Reply #399 on: August 18, 2016, 12:05:08 am »
hi sir CH,

nakapag pray po ako kahapon as u advised and nakapag donate to some charity.. kaso online transfer lang and cash lang nadonate ko.. although i donated dun sa isang charity ng cash (which they will use to buy stuff needed for donation) pero september pa ang event naman.

first time ko kung sakali.. medyo hiya pa ako,, bago kasi so parang diba pag may changes, we tend to resist it kasi it is outside our comfort zone.. but i am learning over time to adapt to it and make a new comfort zone

i can say din yung character improvement na sinasabi ni sir CH.. i have been listening to some podcast about self development and i can say na hindi na masyado mainitin ulo ko haha

about naman sa family karma, hindi ko pa rin mafigure out.. although may story (infidelity) na happened to my lolo (dad's side) na parang it is happening din to my dad naman, dunno if it is related to karma kasi yung ibang kapatid naman nya na lalake e wala akong naririnig na ganung story, although yung sister ng dad ko i heard na parang nainvolved (or still involved) sa isang pamilyadong lalake..

hirap ako intindihin pa rin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close