We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^I love Bergen but too expensive. I just went to Fløen to eat ice cream nakakapagod mag hike! expensive kasi mag tram. Isama namin Norway sa IT for Aurora Borealis. Sa tromso nakakita yung friend ko this week. is it true after 2016 wala na daw aurora borealis? 15years daw bago magkano?
Hi Papemelroti and shygirlme!!I want sana to take the train from Oslo to Flam via Myrdal, then from Flam take Ferry to Bergen. But it will be winter and I read somewhere I wont see anything since the Ferry leaves at 330 pm and it will be dark already =( I would appreciate tips on Bergen. How many nights do we spend there? And how did you get to Bergen. I am thinking if I should just fly there and just get on the ferry to cruise the fjords? Whaaaaa hearing how much you love Bergen is making me excited to go there. I am glad we decided to lessen our days in Germany to add more days in Norway.Papemelroti: I am having so much anxiety over Reykjavik! We decided to stay in a serviced apartment beside a big supermarket so we can save money by preparing our own meals! =) Still researching too if we should get a car and have a few days on our own and do the Golden Circle by ourselves.Shygrlme: Your trip sounds great!! If you're gonna do Austria I suggest you pass by Salzburg even for a night. It is worth it!!