We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I agree with Pia that it's hard for two girls to share a crown. Hindi ba iniisip ni Miss Colombia that being Miss Universe is a big responsibility? I feel like Adriana only wants to be Miss Universe just for the title. I believe that she will not be a good role model and a good spokesperson because parang may attitude si ateng. We need someone like Pia who's genuine and confidently beautiful with a heart. We don't need a latina without a substance and who's self-centered.