We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi, I also booked AK for my weddingUnfortunately after paying the 50% downpayment , I wasnt able to get a reply from her for about 2 weeks regarding the contractbusy daw sya with other weddings.After this and after reading horror stories I decided to cancel her services nalang.I asked for a refund, kasi no services were renderred yet. And she hasnt given me the contract yet. She refused to give a refund, but after some email exchanges, she said shell give me 50% lang daw nung down ko and after 2 weeks ko pa makukuha. but she still hasnt given me any refund, its been 2 weeksIs this normal for suppliers? no return of downpayment na talaga?
OMG nakakatakot naman yang sa AK AK Bride pa man din ako.. sayang naman kasi yung 50% na DP. huhuhu