Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114324 times)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #580 on: March 28, 2017, 04:50:55 pm »
Hi, I also booked AK for my wedding
Unfortunately after paying the 50% downpayment , I wasnt able to get a reply from her for about 2 weeks regarding the contract
busy daw sya with other weddings.
After this and after reading horror stories I decided to cancel her services nalang.
I asked for a refund, kasi no services were renderred yet.
And she hasnt given me the contract yet. She refused to give a refund, but after some email exchanges, she said shell give me 50% lang daw nung down ko and after 2 weeks ko pa makukuha. but she still hasnt given me any refund, its been 2 weeks

Is this normal for suppliers? no return of downpayment na talaga?

Ang daming cancellations ni AK!!! We cancelled our booking with them this month lang din, hehe.  :)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #581 on: March 29, 2017, 01:27:50 am »
Petrapop Yes deposits are non-refundable. It's applicable sa lahat ng suppliers

Luna_Lulu

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #582 on: March 30, 2017, 11:17:37 pm »
OMG nakakatakot naman yang sa AK :( AK Bride pa man din ako.. :( sayang naman kasi yung 50% na DP. huhuhu

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #583 on: March 31, 2017, 01:01:57 pm »
Hello mga sis, Im helping out a b2b friend, may nakaexperience na ba sa inyo kumuha sa My Joyful Events? Pashare naman po ng feedback. Thank you 😊

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #584 on: April 01, 2017, 03:12:04 pm »
OMG nakakatakot naman yang sa AK :( AK Bride pa man din ako.. :( sayang naman kasi yung 50% na DP. huhuhu

Just be specific and straightforward with Kimmy. Tell her you will entrust her with your wedding and please don't ever ever disappoint hehe! Hoping everything will turn out okay for your wedding.  :)

As for me, we've decided to cancel with them kasi 2 or 3 yung sunod sunod na nega feedback. But that's just us, I do believe pa din na magaling sila and kulang lang sa paalaala?

Petrapop

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #585 on: April 03, 2017, 02:02:31 pm »
^yes, agree.nagcancel ako for my peace of mind.
depends also on the bride and groom kung pano sila mag handover and magpaalala :)

nichole sue

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #586 on: April 15, 2017, 12:11:28 am »
Hi, I'm a newbie here. Ou wedding would be on December 28, 2017. I need and OTD coordinator. Any reviews from Fleurdeliz and Bells and wishes? Your help is much appreciated 😊

MandJ2019

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #587 on: April 15, 2017, 06:32:02 am »
^Hi sis. Got Bells and Wishes as Full Coordinator. I also got their p/v service Peekxel. I am a 2019 bride anyway. We already had our meeting and initial planning. So far I'm satisfied with their service. We are on the process of finding church and venue that would fit my budget and number of guests. Si Ms. April as planner, hindi nauubusan ng suggestions and masipag mag-research. Mabilis din sumagot sa  mga queries.

I cannot answer gor the OTD for now since 2019 pa wedding ko.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:06:02 am by mama squeak! »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close