Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)  (Read 114331 times)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2015, 12:58:57 pm »
wow thanks sis Chili1113 and sis peachlipstick.. regarding naman sa budget range di naman ako particular, basta gusto ko lang maasahan chaka di ako lolokohin. I will look at your suggestions. Wedding ko sa Sept 2016. =) excited ako mag plan kaso since hectic ang work ko mejo nahihirapan ako isingit sha.


Sis, you may want to check out La Belle Fete. They also have a FB page where their works are posted.  :) We hired them for our wedding next year.

savvychic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2015, 06:30:52 pm »
Mga sissies,

I need your help. Anyone here got the services of Alpha Events Management?

Can I please have their contact number? I already paid them reservation fee last year however, I can no longer contact them. Help nman pls. Early next year na po wedding namin. TIA

Shucks konti na [textspeak!] na stress na talaga ako.. Sana if they cannot do it then at least reply so I can start finding a new one. I'm willing to compromise but if I have to take time and effort to hunt them down I will be filing a case against them sigurado yan!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2015, 06:37:42 pm »
hi savvychic,

wala ba sila binigay sayo na address when you booked them? puntahan mo na lang

savvychic

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2015, 06:42:44 pm »
Meron sis but its in Novaliches who knows [textspeak!] datnan ko dun. Anyway, I might do that as a last resort.. Im kinda panicking coz I thought Im all set na kaya ko nga inuna un sa booking coz its impt for me.  for all I know un pa pala magbibigay sakin ng headache. Anyways.. thanks

tea08

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2015, 10:44:18 am »
thank you so much sa reviews so far ito yung nasa short list ko for my OTD Coord:

1.7ten5
2.KTG
3.AK
4.Imbitado

Will meet Ms Kim of AK on Tuesday sana maging okay yung usapan namin after that.

Si Sr Lowel of 7ten5 seems to be very nice, however parang iba kasi kapag babae din yung coordinator. I don't know baka ako lang yung ganito.

KTG mejo matagal sila magreply. :(

Waiting for the proposal pa of Imbitado events

Hindi din nagkakalayo yung rates nila 7ten5 parin yung pinaka affordable pero madaming freebies ang AK.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2015, 11:24:46 am »
^Medyo mabagal si KTG mag reply also to me before when I was making inquiries so na turn off ako. But my brother who is getting married this month got them and OK naman. I think they reply fast once you have a lead coordinator assigned to you already. In their case, it is Arbee. So they just contact her directly and haven't had a problem. =) What's nice with KTG is if you look at their FB, they seem to have been doing more upscale weddings--  and have worked  with some of the best in the industry. They're a big group kasi so suppliers are likely to take them seriously. This is important because sometimes you need a coordinator who has some clout in the industry.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:28:21 am by Chili1113 »

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2015, 12:24:48 pm »
KTG was my first planner. It was just a week when I decided to replace them who can serve my needs. I wont relay my story but if you do plan to book them, make sure you get the 4 of them since they now disperse into several events hiring on the day assistants. Mas efficient sila when you get the 4 major ones.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2015, 12:47:15 pm »
Oh no!!! I hope they perform well in my brother's wedding in a few weeks!!! Ill keep my eyes peeled and observe them. Ill post here so that the others considering them can decide.

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2015, 12:11:23 am »
Chili1113 Hahaha! Yes Im sure they will. Maybe hinde lang talaga sila hinahanap ko to think I was endorsed pa by a fellow supplier. I felt with KTG na kakainin ko sila with my personality though theyre very ma-chika. Maybe you can ask your brother that the orginals should be there, abi,cece,arbee and I forgot the other one.

Chrstine Ong Te executes this vibe of being a planner since I saw how she works first hand.Her out of town rate is a little too much though. La Belle felt the same with me thats why I booked her.  :)

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2015, 12:19:59 am »
Hi sis tea08, what's the full name of AK events? hehe. Thanks! :)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2015, 01:43:35 pm »
^hi sis! AK is Absolutely Knot Events meron sila FB Page and the owner is Ms. Kim. I am one of her AK Brides here sa GT. =)

tea08

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2015, 05:37:43 pm »
Hi sis tea08, what's the full name of AK events? hehe. Thanks! :)
It's Absolutely Knot Events. Maganda ang feedback sa kanila ng mga sisses natin dito. Kahit hindi pa kami nakakapag usap talaga iba yung pakiramdam ko, I have that "this is it" feeling.

Gusto ko din sana iconsider yung Imbitado events however ang laki ng difference ng OOT fee nila, location wedding kasi kami. Equivalent na sya ng price ng photobooth duon lang sila nagkalayo ng AK Events.

I'll meet Ms Kim tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted. Kapag okay na kami sa kanya, I'll book her na tomorrow. :)

prettydoLLz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2015, 04:37:46 am »
Hallooo mga sissies!

Does anyone here booked K's Event of Kris Ann Gonzales?
Can you pm me on their rates? She's not replying on my inquiry since Nov. 28 sobrang tagal!
Thank you mga sissies!

lalala00

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2015, 01:14:11 pm »
Hi sino po mas recommended nyo? Events by thoffy or KTG? May setup na ba silang sarili for the registration table? Thanks!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2015, 02:48:16 pm »
^^^Hi sis tea08! AK Bride here! Keep us posted with the meeting! Feel it in your heart kapag naka one-on-one mo na si Ms. Kim. hehe! =)

tea08

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2015, 06:49:29 am »
Hi girls!

Met Ms Kim yesterday and super happy ko on how things turned out. Booked na kami for 1.7.17 is it too early? Sya yung inuna ko ibook kasi ayaw ko maubusan ng magaling na coordinator sa wedding ko. As early as now meron na syang booking for May 2017! If you'll book early you might get freebies and discounts pa. BTW, RSVP pala is included na sa package nya. :)

She's really nice and magaan ang luob ko sa kanya tapos what I like the most eh pareho kaming OC, very detailed yung presentation nya from step 1-2. Kahit na otd coordination lang yung binook ko she gave me guides parin on the things that I need to prepare before the wedding.

She's able to explain her side din regarding the bad experience ng isa sa atin dito and nakuha ko naman what she's trying to say.

So ayun if may questions kayo feel free to send me a message.  ;)

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2015, 10:47:58 am »
^ Hi sis tea08! Welcome sa AK Family :) Nadagdagan na naman tayong brides ni Ms. Kim :)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2015, 01:44:24 pm »
^^Hi sis tea08! Welcome to the club of AK Brides! Good to know at OK yung meet up nyo ni Ms. Kim. Their team really has a good review here, nagkaroon lang ng konting flaws recently but it's okay now.

Yap, kasama yung RSVP Management sa freebies nya if you book her early. And a lot more! Sayang nga, sa sobrang aga namin nag book hindi kami nakasali dun sa candy buffet freebie. hehe!

Yung about sa early booking, for me okay lang sis. I booked Ms. Kim June 2015, 1.5 years before our wedding. I scouted a lot of coord, pero kay Ms. Kim ko din kasi na feel yung "this is it" eh. Hehe!

Happy preps sis! =)

tea08

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2015, 11:13:52 pm »
^ Hi sis tea08! Welcome sa AK Family :) Nadagdagan na naman tayong brides ni Ms. Kim :)


sis di kita ma replyan sa pm mo sa akin :( pa pm naman ng link ng fb mo sakin hihi :D

nareceive ko na yung mga files naeexcite akong asikasuhin na yung mga kailangan ko pa kaso wala pa si h2b hay ldr kasi kami. :(

_glamorosa

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 5)
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2015, 04:54:55 pm »
hello mga sis, any recent alalay.ko brides here? wala ko makitang recent review. thank you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close