We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I agree sis chilli, if magbigay ng reviews wag naman exagg kasi we're talking about their business and hindi naman tama na dahil lang sa disappointed ka in some parts eh grabe na yung nega review na sasabihin mo about them. We're taking their lives at risk din since yun ang kabuhayan nila.Let's treat them as a person, they have feelings and get hurt as well. Hindi porket binayran sila for their service, we have the right na to shout at them and rant at them. haayyys! I hope, they can move on from that event na.I loved Ms. Kim ang her team more because of their honesty sa pag admit ng mali nila.To our fellow AK Bride and soon to be brides, as what I've posted last night proper turn over and communication is such a big help so everything will be smooth and stress-free.
Thanks for the input about the bridal car sis Chili1113 and sis shygirlme, mukhang mas efficient nga if the Bridal Car is big enough to accommodate 3-5 more people aside from the bride. Plano ko pa naman na solo lang ako sa Bridal Car. lol Buti na lang palaging may discussion dito about these kind of things
hi ANJFinally Our wedding did not happen in the province. Yes it was recent but it was held in one of the 5 star hotel in Makati.
maloushky: what's the budget range sis? I think there are good coordinators for every budget range: for OTD: 1. Below 15k 2. 15-30k 3. 30k and up. =)But for mid-range the most frequent coordinators I hear of here with good reviews are: Kiss The Girl, Imbitado Events, SMA Weddings, Events and Elements.For high end: Ruby Ines of Celebrations Event Specialists, Kutchie of Getting Married, Jp Montilla of Complete Work Inc, Rita Neri, Christine Ong-Te, Brides Maids and Co.