watch now

Author Topic: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs  (Read 327142 times)

tainted_canvas

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #380 on: February 22, 2017, 06:19:27 am »
Hi girls... I wanted to backread because I don;t understand the TAD or any of the things you guys are talking about but the previous thread is gone... Sayang.

I never really wanted to take gluta before... namamahalan ako. Pero I recently broke up with my ex of 10 years. Ako lang halos nagwork for us... then naisip ko, I did actually want to take gluta kaso magastos tong lalakeng to kaya hindi ko ginawa. Now I can spend my money on myself and my kid. YAY!

Kahapon lang, I randomly went to a shop in the mall that offers all sorts of things for beauty.
It was Blushing Beauty. So i bought the 4,000 pesos for 4 sessions of glutathion. The doctor said once a week would be good plus I will take capsules once a day. I am not that maitim pero hindi din ako maputi at all. Kulay pinay lang talaga.

Kaso I also read a concern here about going to the gym while taking gluta? Kaka sign up ko lang sa Anytime Fitness... will that affect my whitening process?

The derma didn't tell me about what brand or dosage of what she injected...

If I buy a box, and self administer... hindi pwede kase I have a very thin veins tapos taba ko pa.

PLEASE HELP a girl out. I am going through a metamorphosis here. hahaha! Or trying to.

Thank you girls! :D

imhoturnot

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #381 on: February 23, 2017, 10:01:34 am »
^Kung gluta push lang naman.. Bumili ka na lang ng sarili mong box sis then maghanap ng friend or sa FB ng IVT na mag administer sayo mas cheap yon kesa sa mga overpriced dermas/clinics, parehas lang naman.
Wala naman kase yon kung nag woworkout. nag wo-workout din ako and mas makatulong pa nga.


has anyone tried veniscy? nagpa drip ako sa spa malapit samen kung san member ako. veniscy nextgen 50,000mg. 1st ko last week and ang instant effect nya is super smooth skin. pumuti din agad hands and feet ko hehe. will do second sesh this weekend. aside from drip nag sa-saluta din ako 600mg..

thanks sa feedback. will definitely buy 1800mg na ng saluta next. mas sulit siguro un kesa sa 600mg lang hehe

Post Modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts, use the ^ or @ sign instead.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:47:04 am by mama squeak! »

tainted_canvas

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2017, 09:06:42 am »
^Hello! Thank you for replying to me. Do you have any seller I can go buy saluta from? I would liketo also know more about that veniscy... where can i buy that? thank you!!!

Right now, what the the person from the shop i went in to advised me to do is to do a weekly gluta injection. Then take capsules in between days I am not doing the injection. She gave me  DERMAX Professional GLOW 500 mg. I take 2 capsules of this and two 500mg vit C. Poten C to be specific.

do you guys take a specific brand of vit C? And did any of you do this process and got results?

A friend told me to take injections thrice a week! and in just one month I will get fair... is that true for any of you?

Please anyone... give a girl a breakdown of the process of this.. or at least please share your process. i feel like most of you girls are in advanced stage of gluta injections.

Thank you for sharing!

Post Modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts, use the ^ or @ sign instead.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:46:30 am by mama squeak! »

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #383 on: February 25, 2017, 04:26:19 pm »
Hi girls! I have tried IV Gluta way way before pa.  But right now I want to try the Gluta drip.  They say the whitening effect is faster daw.  Can anyone tell me where is the best place to have it done?  I am from qc area and I want sana yung near my place.  Thanks! 

starfish103

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #384 on: March 04, 2017, 06:00:46 am »
Hi mga sis,

Tried to self administer for the first time today. Ang hirap pala iwithdraw from the vial yung gluta solution. Nag wrestling kami ng syringe dahil vacuumed yung loob ng vial, it kept pulling back yung plunger.

Anyway, ok naman lahat, I even hit my vein right away (RMT pala ako, pero rusty because di ko npractice na after boards) Nag 15 sessions muna ako sa isang clinic and observed kung pano nila ginagawa, watched tutorials etc.

Anyway, nung nasagad na yung syringe, I unplugged yung tube ng butterfly, lifted the plunger then replugged the tube, para mpush yung remaining solution na nasa tube. Pero even without pushing ambilis nung travel, before i knew it malapit na mapush lahat, and since bawal air, i quickly pulled out yung needle. Nag bleed slightly yung site, mga 1drop came out so I applied cotton and put some pressure. Ok naman na after a few seconds. Napaparanoid lang tuloy ako if I was able to pull out on time.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 06:03:59 am by starfish103 »

blahblahblahxx

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #385 on: March 05, 2017, 01:22:29 pm »
Authentic po ba iv gluta sa cheskasstore.net?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:47:30 am by mama squeak! »

starfish103

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #386 on: March 06, 2017, 12:52:44 am »
^Yes, they're legit. Jan ako bumili ng IV gluta ko. Very fast transaction too. After I sent payment, I received the items the next day.

pinkat

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #387 on: March 07, 2017, 03:14:47 pm »
Nakaka 4 shots na ko ng saluta and relumins inbetween yung mga pinaka mataas na dosage. Smooth lang ako pero no effect yet. 2 weeks palang naman. Sometimes I feel parang lalo ako Umiitim. Sadly tumataba ako effortless 3 kilos na gain ko. Grabe! Ibig ba sabihin nun di ako hiyang?

yeng1025

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #388 on: March 08, 2017, 04:09:44 pm »
hi! newbie po! May nakapag try na po ba dito sa inyo ng Glutasense? Nakaka 4 shots pa lang po ako, 900mg with vitamin c & collagen na po, okay naman po effect, glowing skin. Nabili ko sa pinsan kong nurse, may supplier sila sa hospital.  Hopefully magtuloy-tuloy effect sakin. :) :) :)

starfish103

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #389 on: March 10, 2017, 05:22:47 am »
3rd time ko na to self administer, di ko nahit agad yung vein so nag search pa ako until naging successful. Mejo heavier than usual pakiramdam sa arms, maybe because my blood seemed thicker. Could be possibly dahil meron ako.

Saluta user ako, the 1800mg one, pero I tried double dose tationil in between (5 sessions only). Didn't see any effect kaya bumalik ako saluta. 3 mos na ko nag I-IV gluta overall and I'm almost 2 shades lighter na. Hopefully magtuloy pa.

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #390 on: March 12, 2017, 04:05:52 pm »
Hi sis chubby you can definitely try the gluta drip. Ive been doing it for the past couple of months and i can really see results. Mas kuminis lalo balat ko and i feel that a lot of people around notice changes on my skin. Lagi lang ako deny everytime they ask if may ginagawa ba ako hahaha

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #391 on: March 14, 2017, 03:00:06 pm »
^hi sis. i am a registered nurse and an iv therapist too :)
simula college ako hanggang sa nagwork ako sa hospital dati, yung tinuro samin and up until now na ginagawa ko sa sarili ko whenever I self administer is i-prime muna yung tube (prime means fill- up) with fluids or medications before you inject kasi po air yung nandun. delikado po yung magaadminister ka kasi ng air sa katawan natin because it might cause an air embolism. sabihan mo nalang sya sis or if ayaw makinig, you better find or look for another IV therapist. buhay mo nakarisk dyan e :)

e0n_

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #392 on: March 14, 2017, 08:38:18 pm »
Thanks sa help sis.

Kaya nga eh, kahit sa mga youtube videos, makikita mo talaga finifill nila water yung tube.

Ginagawa ko ngayon nireready ko na yun gluta tas nagpapainject na lang ako sa kanya. Nung last time nanotice nya na pinaprime ko sabi nya takot daw ako e wala naman dw air yun.
Sabi ko nalang 'takot talaga ko'.

Pag ng insist pa sya hahanap na ko iba IVT. Ang hirap kasi makahanap ng willing.


bluediamond13

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #393 on: March 21, 2017, 08:40:06 am »
Hi, does anyone know the maximum dose that you can administer thru IV push? I think nag plateau na ako. Been using glutax 5g alone, no oral supp. Should I add oral gluta? Comments, suggestions please. Hehe. Thank you.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #394 on: March 21, 2017, 06:11:38 pm »
^^sis Eon, kindly tell your IV therapist na her incompetence might kill her patient.  ::) Number 1 rule ang i-prime ang tubing before IV administration.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #395 on: March 23, 2017, 04:46:52 pm »
Started my gluta journey in April 2014.. Can't believe it's almost 3 years since. I'm still doing the once a week maintenance routine. No mintis except when I travel. Some people would mistook me for a Korean  and lagi nababati skin ko talaga. People I just meet will always ask me what I put on my face.. I look shining daw. Even guys would say that I'm shining. whatever that means.... hehe... Thanks to gluta!

I don't take any supplements. I eat a lot of junk food. I seldom eat vegetable and fruit.I drink coffee and green tea a lot. So I can say na it's all because of gluta talaga.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 04:53:39 pm by cosmochick »

ennaira021

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #396 on: March 23, 2017, 08:40:40 pm »
What brand ng gluta mo sis cosmochic?

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #397 on: March 24, 2017, 11:48:57 am »
may nag open na gluta spa dito samin sa may sm bicutan! hay, gusto ko itry pero baka ma-adik ako. summer din kasi so baka sayang lang din naman if mag beach ako. pero gusto ko talaga itry to! SOON, baka kasali na ako sa journey niyo dito. hahahaha!

Meowmundo

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #398 on: March 25, 2017, 09:43:59 pm »
Ako mga sis way back 2010 ang gamit ko saluta (from sg pa before) and tationil (roche pa before) double dose every 3 days, plus laroscorbine, laennec and 1 vial lang vit c. Sobrang ganda ng effect nito sakin before. Non ivg days ishi advance and generic vit c lang. Nakakamiss. Tagal kong di nakapag ivg. This month lang ulit ako start. Tatiomax gold and laennec every 2-3days. Yung tatiomax parang walang effect sakin. Laennec maganda talaga sya, may effect na kahit 9 vials pa lang nagamit ko, unti unti nawawala yung dry skin ko. After ko tatiomax balik ako sa saluta600, di ko pa natry from china.

rowenoh183

  • Guest
Re: IV Glutathione [Thread 24] MOD'S NOTE: NO Soliciting/ NO PM call outs
« Reply #399 on: March 26, 2017, 03:37:29 am »
mga sis i bought sts 2400 mg kay cheska store. walang seal. sabi ng ivg therapist ko idouble check ko raw kung authentic . sa tin gin nyo authentic kaya?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close