Author Topic: Annullment thread 4  (Read 17154 times)

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
Re: Annullment thread 4
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2016, 06:35:17 am »
^ hi sis, i think you post is for me? yes I know na hindi ganun ganun lang makaka kuha ng certificate/report  :) and that a psychologist will interview one party. I just want to know if anyone here has already taken one and how was the process and cost.
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

rochelle1025

• GirlTalker
  • Believer of second chances and God's winks
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2016, 06:57:56 am »
^Hi, sis. Yes, it's for you. Like I said, hindi certificate ang binibigay. Psychological incapacity is not a medical condition, eh. Hindi porke't psychologically incapacitated means may mental illness sya. Psychological incapacity is actually a legal term. I suggest that you approach a psychologist for this and not NCMH kasi NCMH deals with psychiatric problems.
believer of second chances, God's winks and #thankyoumoreplease

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2016, 07:24:20 am »
^ yes sis I know that psychological incapacity is not a mental illness lol :) The PAO head lawyer suggested me to have the report done in one of the two places he suggested as they provide that too aside from dealing with mental illness. Sis, pang requirements ko ito for grounds of psychological incapacity for annulment. not for any medical condition lol. they have psychologists there who can do it as per the lawyer

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 07:27:09 am by momentum »

rochelle1025

• GirlTalker
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2016, 08:09:50 am »
Any psychologist can do it, whether nasa NCMH, PGH or private practitioner. Shop around to find the best psychologist for you. My own psychologist wasn't from any of those institutions but her credibility was impeccable. She was credible enough that I never encountered any problems with my annulment. And yes, gets ko naman na for annulment yung kelangan mo dahil nasa annulment thread naman tayo. My point is that you can get a psychologist anywhere. You just have to shop around for it.

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2016, 10:17:36 am »
Yup nasa annulment thread nga tayo. exactly my point rin.

The head lawyer won't suggest naman those places kung limited lang for mental illness ang services dun. I know naman that I can shop around for other psychologists. Like I said, he mentioned and recommended that I can consult with any psychologist from those 2 places that can make the report/document (or whatever you call it). He probably just suggested that coz MAYBE it will come out cheaper than if sa private psychologists (this I would still have to find out, that's why I posted the question here), since nga I'll be asking the help from PAO. I know your point. I was merely just asking for a feedback if anyone in this thread has had an experience of getting the psychological incapacity report from any psychologist from those 2 places.

:)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:23:10 am by momentum »

choco_monster

• full-time orakul dba at part-time
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2016, 01:06:22 pm »
One  year ago na lumabas ang court decision na void ang kasal namin pero hindi pa daw nauupdate record sa NSO. Gano ba katagal ang process nun?

kitets

• Probationary
  • soon-to-be Mrs. Reyes
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 10:09:03 am »
Hi mga sis. I hope you can help me with my concern. I did a bit of research about annulment and I found na for nullity of marriage, one of the valid reasons is this:  Those solemnized by any person not legally authorized to perform marriages unless such marriages were contracted with either or both parties believing in good faith that the solemnizing officer had the legal authority to do so;

However, I cannot find more info regarding this. We got married by a pastor na hindi namin kakilala, referred lang by someone kasi last minute di available yung dapat magkakasal samin. We are both not members of the congregation or church of this pastor. Do you think this clause will apply to us?

Thanks!

mooi69

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2016, 07:51:32 pm »
One  year ago na lumabas ang court decision na void ang kasal namin pero hindi pa daw nauupdate record sa NSO. Gano ba katagal ang process nun?
Sis baka ang package niyo ng atty mo eh hanggang korte lang gawin mo punta ka sa korte kung saan ka nagfile at sabihin Nila sayo ang gagawin. madami pa proseso bago matapos sa NSO tiyaga lang :) .. Sa case ko inabot ng halos 3 buwan kasi ako lahat ang naglakad ng mga papel ko.Annuled ako ng 2015 at inabot ng 26 months..good day! :)

rlin_0811

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2017, 08:52:53 am »
Finally granted na [textspeak!] annulment last November pero last week lang namin nareceive yung mail. 😊

rochelle1025

• GirlTalker
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2017, 06:44:00 pm »

Tapos na ba sa Office of the Solicitor General? After ng OSG, may dapat may maglakad ng papers mo sa civil registrar at NSO. Ikaw or someone you trust should do this. Hindi yan magic na bigla na lang maaayos sa NSO. My lawyer had a liaison officer that did the paperwork for me so sya yung lumakad ng lahat. It took him abou 3 months to finish everything pati yung pagrelease ng annotated NSO.

@kitets, I don't think that clause applies to you. Is the pastor a legit pastor of that congregation? Did you file your marriage certificate sa NSO?

@rlin_0811, congratulations! Your next step is OSG na.

ginger01

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2017, 05:49:45 pm »
after mareceive ang court decision na null & void na, paano po ba ang susunod na process sa OSG? Automatic ba itong ma rereceive ng OSG o ikaw mismo ang mag process doon?

magichild07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2017, 08:29:24 am »
still having second thought on annulment because of the kids but i definitely dont love my husband anymore same goes with him... we are in separate rooms for 8 years and counting... 16 years not sharing bed with... can this be considered as ground for annulment? thank you...

lovemeagain30

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2017, 02:02:31 pm »
sis magichild07 pakialamerang froglet ako, if you don't mind asking -- does your children knows that both of you are no longer sharing the same room? kasi kung ang sagot ay OO..  I mean why are your holding on for the kid's sake when they are seeing the obvious ?

rochelle1025

• GirlTalker
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2017, 01:21:36 pm »
@ginger01, wait and see mode na pag nasa OSG. Either they contest the decision or ignore it. If they don't contest it within 15 days, then consider it final na. Ibabalik na yung papers sa RTC para mafinalize na and mapa-register na sa civil registry and pwede mo na ayusin yung annotation sa NSO.

Ask your lawyer na pabantayan yung papers mo sa NSO. Baka may kilala sya dun para malaman kung interesado ba yung OSG na icontest or deadma sya.

@magichild07, nope. Those are not grounds for annulment. Bakit ayaw mo magpa-annul? Bakit ayaw magpa-annul ng asawa mo? Kung wala naman kayong balak magpakasal uli and you are civil naman with each other, then okay lang na status quo kayo. Pero if you have relationships with other people, better if you have your marriage annulled para hindi masyadong complicated.

magichild07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2017, 08:10:47 am »
sis magichild07 pakialamerang froglet ako, if you don't mind asking -- does your children knows that both of you are no longer sharing the same room? kasi kung ang sagot ay OO..  I mean why are your holding on for the kid's sake when they are seeing the obvious ?

Hi sis, yes alam ng mga kids. kase kasama ko sa room from the start yung bunso ko , she's 16 yrs old now malalaki na mga kids yung eldest ko is 21 years old na din... [textspeak!] yung connotation na buo ang family.. pero ang sad [textspeak!] nga im not happy anymore and i want to get out na we can never tell baka meron pa ako forever with someone he he... kaya need ko na ito simulan need ko na maging brave..

magichild07

• GirlTalker
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2017, 08:14:29 am »
@ginger01, wait and see mode na pag nasa OSG. Either they contest the decision or ignore it. If they don't contest it within 15 days, then consider it final na. Ibabalik na yung papers sa RTC para mafinalize na and mapa-register na sa civil registry and pwede mo na ayusin yung annotation sa NSO.

Ask your lawyer na pabantayan yung papers mo sa NSO. Baka may kilala sya dun para malaman kung interesado ba yung OSG na icontest or deadma sya.

@magichild07, nope. Those are not grounds for annulment. Bakit ayaw mo magpa-annul? Bakit ayaw magpa-annul ng asawa mo? Kung wala naman kayong balak magpakasal uli and you are civil naman with each other, then okay lang na status quo kayo. Pero if you have relationships with other people, better if you have your marriage annulled para hindi masyadong complicated.

thank you sis, we never really talk about anything, since hindi talaga kame nag uusap ever... i texted him early this month, told him i will file for annulment na this year his reply is yes as long as He will never shed money on that.

rochelle1025

• GirlTalker
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2017, 12:32:05 pm »
@magichild07, good if he does not contest. That will make your life easier. Go ahead and push through with the annulment. Freedom is priceless!

lovemeagain30

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2017, 08:25:47 pm »
@magichild07 you deserved to be happy either alone or with someone else. ;)

malalaki na pala ang mga anak mo, i'm sure they will understand you. for all you know, they probably wishing the same. hinihintay nalang nila manggaling sainyo. i had colleague who felt the same way towards her parents who had the same setup like yours (magkaiba na ng room for the longest time).

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2017, 01:16:00 am »
Ano major reason niyo for annulment? 

rochelle1025

• GirlTalker
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2017, 03:41:15 pm »
^Psychological incapacity. Konti lang ang allowed na grounds for annulment, anyway.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close