We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Advantage card is useless. You'll only earn enough to pay for the renewal.
I agree na mas mura sa Landmark. We do our groceries once a month sa Landmark Trinoma. Minsan I ran out of stocks especially when my toddler requests to bake him goodies, my go to place is Shopwise. For the Maya (1kl) cake flour, nasa 115 php sa kanila while wala pang 100 sa Landmark. Although I went like a coupl of times during the night (near-closing), they have these vegetables, onions, garlics on sale which are really super low like 100++ for a kilo and more.Recently din I noticed na yung mga beverages talaga and sugary drinks have gone up high. We are Milo people sa bahay kasi favorite ng anak ko, from 225, 275 na sya ngayon. We consume like 3 to 4 big bags of these a month. Also, a lot of other items nagtaasan din. So sad. Bumaba nga tax, nag domino naman yung mga bilihin. Wala ding kwenta.One tip I have though for people who likes eggs, buy from direct seller. We used to buy sa groceries, yung nasa around 80/dz. Some eggs are mej hindi na fresh. One time I had a leche flan project and needed lots of eggs. I looked in olx and found a direct seller that sells 145 php for 30 pcs of grocery-size eggs. Super sulit for me. Lumalabas na wala pang 5 pesos per egg, whichis around 60 pesos lang per dozen.Sorry, haba ng post.