We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks so much for your replies. Yes, I feel extremely hurt and disappointed. Yes, I will tell him how affected I am. i'm not very feeling really well right now -- suffering sleepless nights and so much anxiety that its affecting my emotional and psychological state. About his facebook account, I have access to it since I know the password. He doesn't know that I know but I was able to figure it out. Some of you might view it as invasion to privacy but we I have trust issues with him --- another issue which deserves another thread.
Minsan kasi insensitive ang iba sa feelings ng partner nila, kala nila joketime palagi.