Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 17 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 64484 times)

lalala00

  • Guest
Magaling naman ba si BKS?

lots-o

  • Guest
For me what i did is i browse the designers that i pick and choose the top 3 tapos pinuntahan ko sila just to see which they can recommend based on my body type coz i have really no idea what fits me.

Here is my top 3 based on my budget:

1. Jazel Sy- When i went there we have an appointment pero parang namissed out ata nila. She is kinda rushing. I love her works but then medyo nasungitan ako coz of how she presents her gowns. She quoted my 85k based on her drawing then she said meron man major add ons additional na daw yun. I love the gown she sketched for me pero naisip ko in the long run hindi ako maging comfortable sa knya. Half Embroidery lang

2.CA- We went there as in sobrang dami nya clients. We even waited for 1 hour ata. Pero top choice ko kasi sya and hubby gave me a Go signal for 100kbudget. Ok naman yung sketch nya almost same kay Jazel.
Pero naiisip ko since peak yung wedding ko dapat bka mahirap na sya iapproach esp if based overseas ako. He quoted me 100K for the his sktetch. Half Embrodery.

3.Mel Orlina- im very comfortable talking to her. She is so nice and professional. I like her style of approaching her clients. I think for an overseas bride eto ata yung pinaka important. Nagustuhan ko yung sketch nya for me although ball gown sya and she gave me a new pattern which would incorporate my theme. She quoted initally 70K for my gown.

So i chose mel but then we changed the design as we changed some details din kasi sa wedding the price went up to 80k pero full embro na. so i still have spare budget for other stuffs.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:22:33 am by lots-o »

rowan

  • Guest
Just had my first every appt with a wedding gown designer. Its gretchen pichay and i think nagka "this is it" moment ako with one of her sketches! at first she based her drawings from my pegs. and then there is this one peg na hindi ko pinakita kasi i felt it was too simple but the fit and bagsak are super nice. sakto when she drew what she wants for me, based on my body type, yun yung style! her price is also 1/3 of what i allotted for my dress so mas nakakaexcite! im just controlling myself from booking her coz im meeting 2 other designers next week.

shyxiena

  • Guest
Hello mga sis! Hingi sana ko suggestion :) For those na naka experience na maging bride nila or nakapag inquire din like me:) Ang choice ko kasi is Edward Teng or Boy Kastner hindi ko makapili sakanila :) Feel comfortable ko kay Boy Kastner kasi nagbibigay talaga siya ng suggestion at sinasabi nya din na base sa pegs ko gagawin nya pa mas bongga at better pa daw dahil ayaw nya daw tumulad ng ibang designer. All accessories included sakanya and custom robe. tuwa naman ako dun hehe!
Kay Edward Teng naman gusto ko kasi mas keri sa budget ko pero hindi ko masyado convince lang kasi ewan ko din kung bakit hahaha! si Erwin bale ang sumagot sakin para kay Edward and sabi nila , hindi nila ako mabibigyan ng sketch hanggat hindi ko sila nbobook , pero kaya daw nila gawin pegs ko sa budget ko kahit na sa first reply nila sakin ang una sabi nila is nsa 90K ang pegs ko. Then binanggit ko na kung kaya 50K budget then sabi nila kaya daw. Napaisip lang ako na baka hindi makuha ang gusto ko base sa budget na binigay ko sakanila pero sabi nila kaya eh yun lang hindi ako mabigyan ng sketch kaya I have no idea since overseas bride ako mahirap talaga makapili pag hindi personal namemeet :(
Any experience sa inyo girls regarding this two designers? :)

Naginquire din ko kay Mara Chua,Jazel Sy,Gretchen Pichay,Rich Fontanilla.
Mara Chua and Jazel Sy and Boy Kastner almost same quotation. (range 80K)
Gretchen Pichay and Rich Fontanilla(mostly) seen lang kahit super gusto ko talaga and as in my first choice ko from the start is Rich Fontanilla :(


_glamorosa

  • Guest
hi sis! i dont have a personal experience with both, pero my sister who got married December of last year got Edward Teng. Ang ganda talaga, both in person and in photos ng gown nya. Nagradiate sya talaga. All I can say is you'd get what you'd pay for. Matibay sya, walang natanggal na beads, considering na halos bumabagyo during their wedding at nagdisco kami during reception which was in a garden btw. hehe.

fn_fran

  • Guest
Hi ladies! :) meron ba may feedback on Boom Sason? I love her designs, structured and hindi puro beads. Do you know of any designers with a similar aesthetic? Thanks in advance! :)

yannuh

  • Guest
^Try Mara Chua sis:)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Hi ladies! :) meron ba may feedback on Boom Sason? I love her designs, structured and hindi puro beads. Do you know of any designers with a similar aesthetic? Thanks in advance! :)

vania romoff

mika

  • Guest
i got vania romoff and they have good service. easy mag book for an appointment with her. she follows your pegs but plugs in her aesthetic as well.

rowan

  • Guest
hello! whats vania romoff's price range? thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
When I inquired with Vania late 2014 her prices stared at 80k =) I dont know the current prices.

rowan

  • Guest
thanks chili1113. did you get her? not bad naman pala the prices. will inquire na rin:)

Chili1113

  • Guest
rowan: No sis, I got Richie Ortega Torres =) Since I really like her personality and aesthetics, plus she's done other gowns for me in the past.

corpse_bride

  • Guest
^^ me too (will sked). Thought high end siya coz hindi siya nababanggit here.

Anyone here know the price range for Anthony Ramirez? For normal gowns & dresses lang. TIA!

rowan

  • Guest
hi! anybody here who recently had their civil wedding? who made your dress?
thanks!

fn_fran

  • Guest
Thank you sisses yannuh and Chili1113  :-*

mika

  • Guest
vania's price range would be from 80k up depending on the intricacy and material of the wedding gown. :) you'd have to allow atleast 6mos for them since madami silang clients - not only for bridal but for other special events. :)

z0z

  • Guest
hi! anybody here who recently had their civil wedding? who made your dress?
thanks!

I had a wedding in Vegas, I wore a white dress from Michael Kors (RTW) it was this one:
http://www.bigblondehair.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Michael-Michael-Kors-Studded-SHoulder-Dress.jpg

for my pre-nup, I wore this one from H&M:
http://lp.hm.com/hmprod?set=key[source],value[/environment/2015/4OT_0136_002R.jpg]&set=key[rotate],value[0.45]&set=key[width],value[4179]&set=key[height],value[4887]&set=key
  • ,value[431]&set=key[y],value[176]&set=key[type],value[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=0&call=url[file:/product/large]


I think pwede to pang civil wedding :)

corpse_bride

  • Guest
vania's price range would be from 80k up depending on the intricacy and material of the wedding gown. :) you'd have to allow atleast 6mos for them since madami silang clients - not only for bridal but for other special events. :)

Thanks, sis! I have ample time pa naman. Parang hassle lang to go to her shop ano? In the heart of traffic kaya I was hesistant to even sked an appointment. Pero price wise pwede na to reconsider.

Stalking her IG, does she usually use lace for wedding gowns? Or siguro yun yung gusto ng brides? I like her other designs kasi, the non wedding ones.

prettylove

  • Guest
Hi girls! May idea ba kayo sa rate ni cary santiago? I find his work very gorgeous and unique.. Nag message na ako sa kanya but no reply pa gusto ko lang malaman so I have an idea. Thanks ☺️😊

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close