watch now

Author Topic: Organic Skin Care  (Read 8494 times)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2015, 09:10:50 am »
^ I've heard about honey's anti-bacterial properties din before. Maka order nga din  :)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2015, 04:07:04 am »
welcome mga sis!

masarap honey nila! I bought twice na. :)
saka organic daw talaga honey nila based sa reviews na nabasa ko for them.


Shopaholic_Gurl

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 12:54:28 am »
I'm using Cyliena black pearl whitening soap, Papaya and goats milk soap, Mediherbs soap and all weleda bath and body products all naturals.

Organic is Love!😊

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2016, 08:22:03 pm »
hi! may i ask kung anong brand ng evoo niyo and where can i buy it? tia! :)

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 08:33:58 pm »
Mine is Dr. VCO.  Bought it from Lazada, got it for Php185 for 250 ml

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 12:46:22 pm »
hi! may i ask kung anong brand ng evoo niyo and where can i buy it? tia! :)

Mine is Dona Elena. Palaging meron sa SM supermarkets neto, sis.

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 04:46:21 pm »
Di ba masyadong mahal yung mga organic skin care products ?

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 04:59:42 pm »
Depende kung magkano ba yung normal na gastusin mo.
Para sa akin, mas mura yung iba o di kaya kapantay lang ng mga dating binibili ko.

HHN, Eden's, beautybarbsorganics, saka yung mga nasa Healthy Options ang mga kinukuha ko.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2016, 03:13:47 pm »
hi mga sis! anong okay na products sa eden's paradise. i just discovered it upon reading this thread and they have a lot of oils and tomato-based products. i'm looking for moisturizing, brightening and anti aging products. thanks! :)

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 07:33:52 pm »
I'm an avid fan of natural and organic skincare products since 2013, especially 'yung ginagamit ko sa body.. Madami na din akong natry na products locally and internationally. Hindi din lahat ng products na may organic wh organic talaga, check pa din si ingredients.

Eto mga ginagamit ko ngayon..
Hair: HHN strengthening shampoo and conditioner
Body wash: LUSH Lord of Misrule shower cream/Castile soap (sa Healthy Options), kung anong makita ko minsan sa Healthy Options na walang sulfate hehe. Favorite ko LUSH pagdating sa shower gels/creams kaya lang may sulfate.
Lotion: EVCO, Sweet Almond oil from Healthy Options, LUSH Charity Pot, minsan naman wala hehe.
Toner: Thayers Witch Hazel toner rose
Moisturizer: Depende hahaha, as of now rosehip oil kapag feel ko maglagay hehe.
Serum: Antipodes Skin Brightening serum (sa kilikili ko nilalagay)

'Yan lang naisip ko sa ngayon, hehe.

zippity9

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 06:00:42 pm »
Hi guys! Would like to ask for a recommendation of an effective organic skin care product. Thanks in advance!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:02:45 pm by zippity9 »

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2016, 04:10:38 am »
^Hi sis. Check ONO All-Natural Skin Care. I love their Olive Turmeric soap and D'tox Facial Mask.

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2017, 09:38:18 am »
Hi mga sisses. Ask ko lang kung saan kayo bumibili ng grape seed oil? Balak ko kasing gawing body oil pero nahihirapan akong maghanap ng organic at cold pressed. Pahelp naman.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2017, 01:29:03 pm »
Ang mga nasubukan ko ng mga organic products at skincare ay Zen Nutrients, Human Heart Nature, Cyleina at Eden's Paradise.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2017, 01:55:44 pm »
Ah yes. I love organic products😍, since i have sensitive skin.
For hair : HHN clearing shampoo and conditioner
For body : i used a body oil from The Happy Organics, its a green tea-lavender body oil. They infused it with argan and sweet almond oil. Hindi na ako naglolotion just this oil, it is non-greasy and works not just a moisturizer but also as a massage oil 😊
For skin care (acne regimen) :
Natura organics acne pro set, it includes a sulfur based soap, a c-biotic toner, cell resurfacing serum and a cell regenerating mask. The set includes a free emergency fix gel for active pimples/cystic. Im on my 1st week on this regimen. i really like the fix gel, its great on my cystic pimples within a day or two it lessen the size and flattens it. Atm, i just have two or three active pimples. Yun nga lang i have a lot of blackheads 🙁 (cause: revlon powder foundation). So a good facial will do the job, to remove those nasties. I do hope sana maging hiyang ako. It has a lot of positive unbiased reviews pa naman on ig. But of course, each of us has different skin types so hiyangan lang talaga.
For lip tint : The happy organics lip and cheek tint
Face powder : the happy organics rose-c organic powder
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:00:27 pm by Corinthians »

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2017, 03:18:21 pm »
I also use organic products when possible. Pero lately, mas naeenjoy ko natural ones. Heto usually gamit ko everyday:

Aloe Vera Gel- I use this after taking a bath. It moisturizes my face.
 
Almond, Avocado, and Lavender Oil mixture- I made this mixture on my own. Nakita ko kasi sa internet na maganda ang lavender essential oil sa face, and ginamit ko almond and avocado oil as my base.

Castor Oil with Rosemary- Hair grower. I use this as mascara.

Activated Charcoal- I use this mask every other day to rid pimples and oil.

khaii

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2017, 10:39:04 pm »
Hi! ok po ba yung mga organic products sa BeautyMNL?

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2017, 07:35:25 pm »
I am loving this thread!

Based on your siuggestion, xtine, I bought Zenutrients from BeautyMNL, let's see how it turns out. I was so happy when I saw that BeautyMNL has a separate tab for their organic products!

Just last year, I shifted to organic products when I went on a hauling rampage at VMV Hypoallergenics -their superwash, makeup remover, facial wash package: cleanser, moisturizer, toner, deodorant ans sunblock. It was pricey but my face was so clear afterwards. I did not have to wear makeup everyday. Prior to this, I broke out because of the cold/ dry weather in the US.

I found dupes which I eased into my beauty regimen. I use the following now:
Organic coconut oil- makeup remover
facial wash, moisturizer, sunblock - VMV Hypoallergenics

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Organic Skin Care
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2017, 10:45:49 am »
^Sis, sorry, I don't use zenutrients anymore.  Meron siyang SLS.  Sorry!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close