We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks for the input sisses. I can actually get my own place but my mom does not work anymore and I only got her and another sibling in the house so I just can't leave them alone. btw for some reason, bf cannot visit me in the house as my mom just doesn't want to
baka naman TS ang gusto kasi mangyari ng mother mo na hindi nya lang sinasabi eh pakasalan ka na ng boyfriend mo, tapos wala ka pa siguro nababanggit sa kanya na plano ng bf mo about sa relasyon nyo.