Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112508 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #480 on: June 24, 2016, 08:48:21 pm »
^Wow sis!! Youre so lucky ang ganda ng package mo with them! I remember I inquired right after I got engaged in mid 2014 parang 90-100k  na sila that time SDE and highlights don't remember seeing a documentary version sa package. They're really good!

damonsgirl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #481 on: June 24, 2016, 08:59:08 pm »
^ yeah sis. sobrang okay nga tapos sobrang satisfied din ako sa output nila. ang babait pa nila. here's the link to my film version. nandiyan din sa youtube account ko yung SDE and docu. you can check it out if you have time pero sa desktop mo itry para magplay. hindi kasi pwede sa mobile. :)

https://youtu.be/DF65hKxfIrE
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:36:22 am by damonsgirl »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #482 on: June 24, 2016, 11:51:15 pm »
^sis wala yung link =( would like to see esp yung documentary version ng cinemaworks so that I know what to more or less expect pag dumating na yung amin. Galing talaga ng cinemaworks.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:33:56 am by Chili1113 »

Tinsflor

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #483 on: June 25, 2016, 01:53:23 am »
I booked Treehouse Story in Feb this year for my wedding next year. I was choosing between Treehouse and bob nicolas. i chose treehouse cos I love how innovative their SDEs are. Th

Sis  kaitlynmischa we have so much in common! Hahaha!  Got engaged exactly 14 months ago and initially my non-negotiable talaga was Bob Nicolas, then I saw Treehouse's work (I'm an overseas bride and I didn't know any other names back then except for JMag and Bob) and I super loved it!  I felt like over time, Bob's SDE's got shorter and shorter.  :(  I also felt underwhelmed with his past SDE's, parang after he did Gab and Tricia's wedding, napagod say bigla so pare-pareho nalang the rest.  hehe. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

I went with Treehouse because of their creativity and the fact that there's 2 creative directors so it always feels fresh and new.   Another interesting thing that both Pat and Alesi told me and my friends was that the best SDEs they make and the ones they love to showcase are usually with the couples who had the most fun at their wedding.  Hirap na hiram daw sila to make the SDE heart warming and dramatic when some couples look stressed or show zero emotion especially when they talk, so that's where they have to add in a good amount of aerial shots, close angles, etc.   The lesson is, their input is only as good as our output, so we just have to learn to relax, and let go come the BIG day :)

Btw I'm also an SSJ Bride and almost booked Edsa Shang for our reception because of the proximity!  hehe. Wala lang.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #484 on: June 25, 2016, 02:04:35 am »
damonsgirl: thanks for sharing sis!! Wow galing ng package mo!! Very nice videos. Grabe galing naman ng documentary version of cinemaworks, there's still background music included! Hehe I was expecting parang stiched video lang. galing.

I googled also and found a documentary version of my videographer Ghe C! My first time to see a sample. Whaaaa I am glad I got a package that includes this!!  Its so nice to watch and hear the actual songs of the strings/singers. LOL Kasama kaya sa documentary version ko the part that I nearly fainted in church? Hhahaha
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:39:12 am by Chili1113 »

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #485 on: June 25, 2016, 02:15:56 am »
Hi Sis Tinsflor OMG we have so much in common! Haha! Actually I haven't met Pat nor Alesi, I only know them by their faces and names, the time we went on Skype they were all out, so I was talking to their AE most of the time, and Pat would just send his message thru her AE. I agree about Bob, I was rooting for him but somehow nawala yung magic of his works. Thanks for sharing their (Treehouse) insights, I have to tell my fiancé to loosen up on our wedding day as I think he has the tendency to be stiff. Haha! We should practice in front of the mirror, kidding! I wanted my SDE to show raw emotions, we all just need not to be conscious. Wow! SSJ ka rin? When is your wedding? Ours is on April 29. Before Shang, I was considering Glass Garden, but its not that accessible. :) I'm happy to know we have the same views re Videographer.  ;D ;D ;D

Tinsflor

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #486 on: June 25, 2016, 02:42:21 am »
^^You will LOVE them, especially si Alesi, he laughs at everything. My fiancé and I are super goofy naman kasi like we don't care talaga if we look ugly and stupid pero si Alesi bentang benta kami parang ano ba babe, change careers na ba tayo, may fan na tayo, look! ;D 

Are you also doing a pre-wedding shoot with them?  We did our last week and I must say that they are troopers!!  We shot at 4 different locations and 2 of those locations had strict time constraints but game sila sa lahat. They were lugging all their heavy equipment from one place to the other and 3 lang sila that day.  Another thing I liked and my friends noticed din is that they were not afraid to risk getting reprimanded or kicked out of a place as long as they get the shot and angles they want.

Our wedding is on October 22, a little less than 4 months to go so my nerves are starting to kick in.  Happy preps sis!  I saw sa Event Stylist thread you were also weighing in on Dave Sandoval?  I inquired with him din, I was gonna get him na and then I got sidetracked, but I seriously considered him.  He's so nice!! Super prompt responses! Halos same lang quote nya for both of us.  He quoted me 175k for ceremony and reception but that was the time I thought 130 lang guests namin but now we're at 180 guests. 

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #487 on: June 25, 2016, 02:57:13 am »
Haha we're both goofy naman din however my fiance tends to be so conscious when there's camera. No nga eh, hindi kami magpre-wedding shoot though they gave us a very good deal. Since April of next year pa naman ako, pwede ko pa siguro ihabol just in case. They all look fun nga! Good thing, nagenjoy kayo! Naku, lapit na pala ng wedding mo!!!! :) Please share your photos here ha. Goodluck to you sis! Katuwa naman from CA ka, my fiance's family and relatives are from there, and they are all coming next year for our wedding.

True, very prompt si Dave. Though I only have 130 guests in mind, I know lalampas sya so I asked him to send me a quotation for 170pax. Sino stylist mo? :) can you share your suppliers? Thanks  :D

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2016, 09:45:01 am »
@Chili1113 Cinemaworks quoted me 115K pero wala pa yung full documentary, just the SDE and the highlights :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #489 on: June 27, 2016, 10:44:07 am »
@Chili: Yes, I booked notion for my live feed with recording. For some reason, I actually just assumed that the videographer would be in charge of anything to do with cameras, haha! It was only when I saw your posts about metrotech before, that I realized the LED screen supplier usually provides this!  So i contacted them also. Metrotech was quoting a cheaper rate, but when I mentioned this to notion, they agreed to match it :)
 
hearing from you makes me feel better about booking notion for the live feed! I hadn't heard any feedback re. this, so I was a bit worried, since it seems like it's usually the LED supplier that does this (based on the forums here)..

@nokie: i'm still thinking about it, but I will most likely not get it. If they offered a documentary version like Chili mentioned, I think I would avail of that. It would be nice to hear the actual speeches etc.  But if it's just a feature film, I most likely won't get it anymore. It comes off as just a longer SDE (20min can get a bit dragging with all of the extended slo-mo parts hehe).

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2016, 06:39:36 am »
^omg sis iamfarrah! First time ko maka meet dito sa GT na same New World Manila ang venue. Yahoo! Hehe. Standard inclusion sa package yung 1BR suite, so hindi na namin baguhin. Nag occular kami and mukang big enough naman [textspeak!] suite. Kelan wedding mo sis? :)

sis lakwatchera, sorry for the VERY late reply. yung bridal suite lang din yung ibibigay sakin. pero I heard na sa mga bridal fair binibigay nilang freebie is yung presidential suite and napanood ko from an SDE na may automatic na pagbukas [textspeak!] curtains. ang drama ng effect yung pagbukas ng curtains tas nasa gitna yung gown, lakas maka marian! BTw, sa grand ballroom ka rin ba sis? kumuha ka din ba ng stylist sa labas?

lalala01

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #491 on: June 29, 2016, 02:41:24 pm »
Suppliers namin :)

Church : Notre Dame De Vie Chapel
Reception : Palazzo Verde, Byzantine 2
Caterer : Juan Carlo
Preps : Bellevue
P/V : Santiago Alfonso Fotografia
Coord : Events by Thoffy
Wedding Gown : Roxy Bagano
Groom's Suit : JE & CO
Bridal Shoes : Badgley Mischka
Groom's shoes : Allen Edmonds
Emcee : Darlene Tan Salazar
HMUA : Toni Aviles
Florist : Scenta
Souvenirs for guests : Periwinkle and Lace
Souvenirs for PP : from Rustans and Charles&Keith
L/S : Aljoemix
Wedding Ring : Meicel Jewelry
Invitations : Global Invitations

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #492 on: June 29, 2016, 05:54:56 pm »
^ Wow! Santiago fotografia is my friend. Jes and Jep are easy to work with!

Happy prepping!

mloveg

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #493 on: June 29, 2016, 10:19:11 pm »
8 months to go!  :) here's what I've accomplished so far

Church: San Sebastian
Reception: Century Park Hotel
Photo: Bobby Delos Santos
Video: Project Mayo 7
Emcee: Willord Chua
Gown: Jazel Sy
Entourage: Claiza Bihasa Atelier
Coord: Christine Ong Te Events (2nd team)
Event stylist: Eventstyles by Kathy Sy- King
HMUA: Christina Macasio
Wedding rings: New Life jewelry
Cake: Sweet Ecstazy
Band: Salt N Light Band

Still looking for: Lights and sounds, bridal car, groom's suit, invitations, wedding shoes, photobooth, gifts for PS

Happy preps to us ladies  ;D

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #494 on: June 29, 2016, 10:31:35 pm »
^ mloveg, sis may I know how much quote sayo ni Jazel Sy? Kasi last time I inquired mga end of 2015 pa. But I want Mel Orlina, but lately yung peg ang dream wedding gown ko sa kanya ko nakita. Please let me know. Thanks! :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #495 on: June 30, 2016, 09:24:05 am »
@mloveg Hehe pareho tayo century :) Feb 2017 wedding? hindi ba kasama kay willord yung sounds? Sa lights and projectors we're looking at metrotech :)

mloveg

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #496 on: June 30, 2016, 10:00:54 am »
^^ kaitlynmischa pm sent!  :)

^ meixin hehe yup yup Feb it is  ;) actually meron pero suggest ng coord and stylist ko, kuha ako ng separate na lights and sounds na. How much ang metrotech? Medyo nangangapa pako sa l&s supplier kasi iniisip ko baka pagtinipid ko, di maganda yung maging output. Inaadvice kasi sakin kumuha ng ok na l&s kasi it could ruin the event daw.  :(   Mag LED wall ka?

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #497 on: June 30, 2016, 10:53:57 am »
hindi na kasya led wall e so no :) 29k quote sa akin ni metrotech, eto inclusions: 36par led lights and 2 moving heads, live feed camera and cord with technician, 2 5k lumens projector and 9x12 ft screen, laptops, splitter, dvd player. yung sounds namin kinuha na namin kay Max e.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #498 on: June 30, 2016, 04:16:04 pm »
11 months to go and here are my suppliers:


Church: Saint John Paul II Parish Church, Eastwood
Reception: Jade, Blue Leaf McKinley
Caterer: K by Cunanan
Coordinator: Kutchie Zalderriaga of Getting Married
Bridal Gown: Richie Ortega Torres
HMUA: Jasmine Mendiola
Entourage Gowns: Celline Bautista
Photographer: Catilo Photography
Videographer: Treehouse Story
Lights and Sounds: Sensitivity
Choir and strings: Anima
Hotel for preps: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Rings: Little White Pouch
Florist: Scenta Creations
Emcee: JC Alelis
Projector: Metrotech
Invitations: Ever Engraving
Cake: My cousin

No suppliers yet on ties for male entourage members, calligrapher and PS gifts. Fiancee will take care of the his and his father's suits.

We opted not to get a bridal car, photobooth, and guest souveniers

noveetwenty3

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #499 on: July 01, 2016, 12:04:59 am »
ive heard about JC Alelis,naku ang galing nya maghost sa wedding ng friend ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close