Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112693 times)

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #460 on: June 11, 2016, 10:44:54 pm »
Hello mga sis! Less than 2 mos. Nalang & finally complete na kami ng suppliers.. Ata! Haha!

Here's our list.. May pinalitan dyan haha!

Church: Mary the Queen Parish
Venue: Summit Hall, PICC
Caterer: Via Mare
OTD Coordinator: Qlio (klee-oh) Events
P&V: God's Grace Productions x Dave Sarabia
Entourage Flowers: Jacq's Florals
Reception Flowers: Flowers & Foliage
Host: Joam Kish
Lights & Sounds: Sound Assembly
HMUAs - Bride: Rolly Chu of Jesi Mendez Galleria
Bride's Family: Ador Reyes & Gery P.
Groom's Family: Janine of Props Tools & Cosmetics
Spoiled Groom: Richie of Union Station Barbers
Cake: The Pastry Company
Bridal Gown & Flower Girls: Rajo Laurel
Entourage: House of Laurel
Suits: Far East Far West Tailoring
Female Principal Sponsors' Gowns: Boy Domingo
Invitations & other stationery: The Creative Print Sources by Alpha Digital Printing
Bridal Car: A Perfect Day WedCar (to be paid)
Calligrapher & Artist: Jade Asiñas
Activity Book for kids: Zoe's Design Paperie
Personalized ribbon: Andrea's General Merchandise





TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #461 on: June 13, 2016, 02:46:27 pm »
Hello sis corpse_bride! lapit na ng wedding mo and halos complete na suppliers mo, nakakainggit..hahaha! Winner ang bridal gown m, i love it!!! :)

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2016, 07:38:24 pm »
^ thanks sis! onga eh lapit na. Crew meals nalang pala kulang ko :) happy preps!

Scarlet0028

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #463 on: June 13, 2016, 10:05:29 pm »
Yey! Nice naman..meixin & lakwatchera.  :D

Bridechillax pa yung pakiramdam ko. not sure why, dont want to stress myself much.

But i think small details to work on future months.

Happy Preps! looking forward on kamustahan and chikahan on future days to come. we'll be having our prenup on September 26 at casa domingo.




Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #464 on: June 24, 2016, 07:22:42 am »
Hi ladies, first time to post here :)

Can you give feedback re Treehouse and Cinemaworks? I like them both but parang I prefer Cinemaworks' style better. Mas naiiyak ako when I watch their videos haha. The only thing that's making me think twice is the raw files. They say they just give you the raw files without connecting them, unlike Treehouse. Considering Cinemaworks is more expensive pa. Parang nice kasi to have a 1-3 hour video of your wedding so we can go back to the whole event and watch it again. Do you think this should be a deal breaker?

TIA!  :)


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #465 on: June 24, 2016, 09:27:30 am »
^His sis! It really depends on you. But to be honest Ive never really watched the raw footage taken from my 1st wedding many years ago. It is just too long and tedious and boring to watch LOL. This is one of the reasons why I booked Ghe C. --- just because he has this 1 hour documentary version aside from the cinematic highlights and SDE.

Although, what you can do is simply get the videographer you really want. Then later on ask a freelancer to just stitch together a basic documentary type film or your wedding. Cheaper that way also I think.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #466 on: June 24, 2016, 09:48:53 am »
^Hi Chili, do you think the documentary film is worth it? I got the basic package (with SDE and raw footage) of Notion in Motion. If I want to get their 20min "feature film", i'll have to add 20K. Not sure if it's worth it (since my friend said she only watched her 20min video once, hehe). I'm pretty sure my fiance and I won't watch the "feature film" (other than our SDE), but I want to make sure I won't regret not getting it...

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #467 on: June 24, 2016, 10:20:08 am »
^Stella: My brother got Notion also and I think the feature film is a 20 min extended version on the SDE. While a documentary version is a 1 hour old style linear edit (chronological) with all live sounds heard. This is especially nice when you want to watch the bridal march with the actual song the strings were playing etc.

I am not sure if it would be important for you to get the 20 min feature film hehe. =) But one thing is for sure--- hardly anyone has the patience to watch hours of raw footage heheh. I think you get like 8 hours of raw footage hehe. But if you think you won't be watching the 20 min video also then I suppose its OK not to get it.

I think this is a sample of Notion's feature films =) https://vimeo.com/167513802


damonsgirl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #468 on: June 24, 2016, 10:49:53 am »
Hi sis Nokie. I got Cinemaworks for my wedding in January 2013. We got an SDE, 20min film (movie type, long SDE-ish) and over an hour of sequenced documentary.

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #469 on: June 24, 2016, 11:04:13 am »
Thanks Chili! :) I'll check din if sulit to get the 20 mins highlights if they will stitch the raw videos :)

Thanks damonsgirl, i'll ask them if they can do it. :)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:44:03 pm by Nokie »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #470 on: June 24, 2016, 12:21:02 pm »
@Chili: haha yes, I seriously doubt I'll ever watch the raw footage! I'll even have extra raw footage from my live feed (also by Notion in Motion, lol). 

Yup it is a 20min feature film. This is why I'm not so sure if it's worth getting or not. It's 20K for 20min!! My fiance and I aren't really the type to sit down and watch the video I think. I'd much rather look at wedding photos (which is why i spent more on my photographer than video).

I'm actually regretting my decision to book Notion in Motion a bit, because I assumed Jason M was very expensive! it turns out, he's only a little bit more than Notion :S

@damonsgirl: Hi! Did you end up watching your 20min film? Do you think it would be worth it to pay 20K extra to get this? (the basic package with my videographer only includes the SDE and raw footage).

damonsgirl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #471 on: June 24, 2016, 12:46:13 pm »
^ Yes sis. Kasi parang long SDE version sya so maganda din. Pati yung documentary ko maayos. Di siya raw footage lang basta basta. :) I uploaded all of them on youtube kaya lang sa desktop lang pwede magplay dahil sa music. Not available for mobile viewing.

Cinemaworks unang unang supplier na binook ko kasi sabi ng friend ko super gusto niya din sila for her wedding kaso di na available. So more than a year before our wedding, nagbook na ako agad sa kanila. :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #472 on: June 24, 2016, 01:35:46 pm »
^thanks! I guess I'll think about it some more haha. Maybe I'll upgrade my package if I'm able to save somewhere else :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #473 on: June 24, 2016, 03:56:35 pm »
@Chili: I just noticed the link you posted, thanks for that!! I just watched it. And...  I think I'll most likely not upgrade hehe. You're right, it is like an extended version of the SDE.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #474 on: June 24, 2016, 04:06:33 pm »
^Ang mahal ata ng charge nya for the feature film.. Kay Christian Andaya when I asked him to exclude yung feature film a.k.a. cinematic highlights parang 5k lang ang nabawas...

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #475 on: June 24, 2016, 04:28:54 pm »
^i know!! 20K, so it's 1K per minute haha!
Was so sure I didn't want it until I spoke to my friend who got married recently, and he said I'd regret not getting it. But yeah... it seems too pricey and I doubt I'll watch it more than once, if ever.

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #476 on: June 24, 2016, 04:34:15 pm »
@stella let me know if you decide on getting the film version. It will help me decide hehe. Very pricey din kasi, for both cineworks and treehouse its about 10-15k additional.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #477 on: June 24, 2016, 06:08:27 pm »
damonsgirl: Just curious sis, how much yung package of Cinemaworks with SDE, 20 min highlights/feature film, and 1 hour documentary?

Thanks so much! Actually natutuwa ako when I see packages with documentary version kasi bihira na these days meron documentary version. It's a nice add-on in my opinion kasi 1 hour stitched with live recorded audio.

stella: wow notion is doing your recorded live feed? I didn't know that's possible. Metrotech did my love feed and hehe medyo slightly palpak si cameraman. I can do better recorded live feed shooting that that guy metrotech sent us. LOL... Ang labo nya kumuha ng angles, and he kept turning the camera on and off and on and off so weird!. Heheh Good decision to have Notion do yours. I would have asked Ghe to do mine if I knew there was that option.

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #478 on: June 24, 2016, 07:07:06 pm »
I booked Treehouse Story in Feb this year for my wedding next year. I was choosing between Treehouse and bob nicolas. i chose treehouse cos I love how innovative their SDEs are. The sequence of the video and their unique ring shots.  Ako naman I am not particular with the raw files, for as long as the SDE is good. Before medyo mas dramatic ang SDEs ni Treehouse, but I guess if you're hands on you can work with your storyboard with them. :) Pero I'd say, Treehouse. I remember Jason Magbanua once said na magaling si Treehouse for a new comer. Years before pa.

damonsgirl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #479 on: June 24, 2016, 07:22:20 pm »
Hi sis Chili. May option pa nung time namin ng standard def vs high def. Standard lang kinuha ko pero malinaw din naman. 75k lang yun nung time namin. 2011 pa ata ako nagbook for January 2013 wedding. Soon after that, puro high def nalang sila.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close