We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
> True the team must be picked up from their Shaw office - as an alternative we offered to just to provide a transportation allowance so di na namin yung pnroblema> We did our research on who are their best photo/videographers and requested for them> Our package was Exige and we were very satisfied with our photo, album, SDE, videos etc.> Will recommend, sila din kinuha ng pinsan ko and they were satisfied din
Hi sis may i know sinong team ang kinuha mo sa niceprint?
Same thoughts here. Before, I used to follow them because I see that they cover a lot of celebrities. But when I saw their photos from my friend's wedding, nagtaka ako kung bakit ganun yung photos. Hehe. Sobrang unnatural and pilit yung poses. I wonder how they really get those celebrities.