We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have decided to get Nice Print Exige Premium Package and has already paid 5,000 during the Wedding Expo last Sept to reserve a slot. Pero may nabasa akong bad reviews dito sa female network (which dates back to 2012 pa naman). I was wondering if their services has improved.Can you give me reviews for this supplier habang may time pa magpalit ng PV.
ang alam ko sis base sa mga nakwento sa akin ng mga friends ko.pag celebrity, yung msgagagling na photographers daw ang ilalabastapos if kahit nagpay ng maganda yung couple, if hindi daw artistamga shooter lang din daw from smaller studios ang ilalabas sa kasal o prenup mo.
Tsk that is my ever since pet peeves sa kahit sinong supplier. I am not actually surprise with this lalo na kapag nasa wedding business. I won't be surprise if Jason Magbanua will do the same thing. Hindi na talaga nawawala ang profiling system. Kaya wala ako minsan tiwala sa mga high profile suppliers eh! Lalo na kapag marami nang naging celebrity clients meron talaga silang minamaliit.