We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@exquisitegem may I know who's your p/v supplier? and how much is the rate? Thanks!
parpol_hazeEfjay De Leon bride here. Sya na ibook mo! hehe Re: videographers, I highly recommend getting 3. Kasi usually divided sila sa bride, groom, tapos the rest. Kami we had 3 videographers (Photo Edge Designs), pero nakulangan pa rin ako sa shots ng mga guests.. Yung family nga ni husband hindi masyadong nakuhanan during the preps. Kaya feeling ko kung 2 lang ang videog, hindi talaga makacapture lahat. But I guess if 2 lang talaga, pwede nyo iorient ng mabuti yung videographers para mas marami silang makunan.
hi! im torn between hello & co and 4:30 films. i like the cinematic vibe kasi nila. any feedback? thanks!