We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis. I'm going to book Efjay na. I will stop looking at other photographers! hahaha!
High five! Haha when will you meet him sis?
I've met with him already. That's what made me decide. He was able to build good rapport with fiance kasi eh so that's plus plus point for me. Medyo suplado kasi si fiance! hehe! Plus, the price is right!
^Yes sis Hello & Co Cinema for us too. Nakabook na kami with them and their works are awesome. Magaling talaga even my fiance agreed eh maarte yun. They also do the bridal tutorials for Bride and Breakfast. Plus we are getting Efjay Deleon too. Galing nya very candid ang shots napaOO agad si fiance and very accommodating sya. Both are very sulit for their rates. 😙
Hi sisses! How much ang rates ni Efjay De Leon?
^wow! All for 30k? Grabe ang mura! And looking at the wedding pictures he took, I must say ang galing! Marami ba siyang packages? Or just the 30k package?