Author Topic: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5  (Read 154268 times)

f878

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2015, 04:37:04 am »
mga sis baka may marecommend kayong photog na Dumaguete based. TIA!

sis danda check out http://thecreativestills.com/. sila ang photographers ni sis 120515. :)

gardenbelle

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2015, 02:37:35 pm »
Hi sisses! Meron ba ditong Oh Hello Studios bride? Medyo affordable yung packages nila but I can't see any reviews pa.

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2015, 01:18:10 am »
Mga sis, I need your help. Can you recommend any Photo and Video supplier na worth 50K or below? If possible, with SDE + Prenup sessions na. Hirap kami makahanap kasi tight budget. Usually yun kilalang suppliers starts at 60k na. :(

We're also planning to attend the Getting Married bridal fair on january, baka dun na lang kami mag book. :(

Thanks in advance mga sis.

Hi sis! Can I recommend the p/v team of my wedding. Peekxel www.peekxelphotovideo.wordpress.com they have packages na fit sa budget mo. I recommended them too sa isa sa mga sis natin here. So far, happy and satisfied naman sya. This December wedding nya pero not sure if tapos na. I also recommended them sa isang friend ko na ikinasal last June. So far, di pa naman ako napapahiya. Hihi!  :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2015, 02:42:05 pm »
I highly highly recommend our photographer, Efjay deleon and his team. We had our wedding last November 29 and got our raw photos a few days after. We loved all our photos! :-) He's a really talented kid. I love how fresh and candid and happy the pictures looked. And more than anything, it was so fun working with him and his team. Mga bagets kasi kaya magaan at masaya kasama. Ang gaan katrabaho kasi masaya lang and walang pressure. I'm glad na pati yung entou namin na very prim and proper eh napasmile at napacandid nila sa pictures.

For our video, we got Photo Edge Designs, and they did and awesome job covering our day. We so love our SDE and a lot of our guests naamaze talaga with the output. PED was one of Efjay's recommendations, and hindi kami nagkamali sa pagpili sa kanila. Sir Marco Magdaluyo of PED was very accommodating and kind. Isang beses lang namin sya nameet (for contract signing and DP, the rest of the communication is via email na), but we felt at ease with them on the day of our wedding. At sobrang galing talaga nila, wala akong masabi. Also, I let Marco decide on the song for our SDE, and sobrang ganda ng song na pinili nila for us :)

For both photo and video, we paid a total of 55k. This includes photo service sa wedding day, out of town prenup photoshoot, edited prenup and wedding day photos, video service on the wedding day, raw clips, and an amazing SDE with aerial shots. Included na sa 55k ang OOT fee for Efjay and his team since they are from Cavite and our wedding was in Batangas. Marco waived their OOT fee already kahit from Laguna pa sila. And he gave us 50% off sa aerial video. Thinking about it 55k is not necessarily cheap, kasi merong 30k package na may photos and SDE and even albums, but given the quality of their work, it was all worth it. :)


ykaiii

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2015, 03:40:27 pm »
@lucky me ask ko lang if magkano sa peekxel? pwede pashare SDE? hehe. thanks.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2015, 11:31:38 am »
sis danda check out http://thecreativestills.com/. sila ang photographers ni sis 120515. :)

sis f878, thanks for recommending our photographers! we absolutely love them!

sis danda, we highly recommend the creative stills. they are a great team to work with. a talented bunch of young but experienced photographers. you won't go wrong with them ;D

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2015, 02:23:19 am »
@lucky me ask ko lang if magkano sa peekxel? pwede pashare SDE? hehe. thanks.

Hi sis, here's my SDE https://vimeo.com/128633264 . About the rates, I got them @ 40k na customized package. You can ask for their rates, here's their e-mail marketing.peekxel@gmail.com

missus13

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2015, 04:57:43 pm »
I highly highly recommend our photographer, Efjay deleon and his team. We had our wedding last November 29 and got our raw photos a few days after. We loved all our photos! :-) He's a really talented kid. I love how fresh and candid and happy the pictures looked. And more than anything, it was so fun working with him and his team. Mga bagets kasi kaya magaan at masaya kasama. Ang gaan katrabaho kasi masaya lang and walang pressure. I'm glad na pati yung entou namin na very prim and proper eh napasmile at napacandid nila sa pictures.

Hi sis simang! Thanks sa  recommendation mo. We haven't booked him yet but siya na gusto ko. Mabilis siya magreply and from cavite din so wala nang OOT fee. Any other Efjay Deleon bride here?

Kakaback read ko lang and dami ng good comments about him. Sana available siya sa wedding date namin. :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:20:25 pm by missus13 »

akosibangbang

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2015, 05:22:31 pm »
Hi sisses! Meron ba ditong Oh Hello Studios bride? Medyo affordable yung packages nila but I can't see any reviews pa.

Hi sis, Oh Hello Studios is the 2nd team of Nicolai Melicor. She recommended them to me when i mentioned that i can't afford their rates. haha.

dr.thereal.joy

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2015, 06:50:37 pm »
may alam ba kayong pwedeng avp lang gawin nila?

mimai1122

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2015, 12:01:25 am »
Hi! I'm not here naman to give suggestions sa photo & video suppliers. I live outside of MMla kasi. I just want to share my experience sa weddings with photo & video coverage.

Last September, I attended a wedding wherein I was one of the ninangs ng bride & groom. I noticed that she had two sets of photographers & videographers. Akala ko magkaibang suppliers. hindi pala. Only one group was hired talaga. Yung pangalawang photographer/videographer, relative pala niya na nagsa-sideline ng photography and videography. So, free yung services niya. Mas maraming photos and scenes ang nakunan kasi may specific assignments sila, like sa reception program, yung relative ang kumuha ng table hopping photos, while yung isang group ang kumuha ng program photos. Lesser din yung binayad niya sa photo/vid supplier kasi lesser yung scope ng coverage nila.

Maybe puede niyo rin i-try out yung concept nila? :)

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2015, 01:37:45 am »
Hi mga sis. Do you have Efjay De Leon and Daryl John's rate? Please send me a PM. Thanks! :)

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2015, 08:30:23 pm »
Girls! Salamat sa thread na to!!

Researched efjay and wala na, yung mga previous shortlisted photographers kinalimutan na lol. Meron pa syang post nung weekend ata naku yun ang nakapag convince kay fiance... I had a feeling that i had to get him talaga saka sobrang accomodating and maayos kausap. Payag pa sya magpa customize ng packages.

For video, shorlisted are: jr soriano, cupcake cinema
Ang nakuha ko sa research ko is si jr soriano nasa 40k yung published package nya on his site but this includes 5 videographers (maski daw 3 ata nakapublish) and it is in 1080p HD
Question: would it matter ba kung 5 videographers than 3? Diba enough na ang 3?
Offered 50% off for aeiral pag early booking

Cupcake cinema naman is in 720p HD with 3 videographers. Save the date video nya is very affordable

Inquired with blissful house: hmmmmm tagal magreply compared to cupcake and jr

simang

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2015, 10:02:51 pm »
sis Awesomecakes, I'm not sure why my response was deleted but if you could send me your email I'll forward to you Efjay's 2015 rates. You might still get the same rates even if 2016 pa wedding mo, just tell him you were referred by me, hehe. I don't have Daryl's rates though. Sya photobooth supplier namin since friends sila ni Efjay.

sis fornarina, good to know :-) Efjay is really nice. If you're into fresh, candid yet artistic shots then he is the one. Super affordable pa, and very easy to talk to. In fact, soon we'll be scheduling our maternity shoot with him na, hehe.

Re: the number of shooters, well the only upside with more shooters is that mas maraming angle yung makukuha. I'd say 3 is enough, but still, it's really up to you.

gardenbelle

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2015, 10:26:07 pm »
Hi sis simang! I read your feedback regarding Efjay Deleon and I also saw his works and I super liked his style!! Gusto ko na nga syang kunin kaso my wedding is in 2017 pa. May nabasa kasi kong mga horror stories dito na hindi mga sumasagot na supplier! And since he's fairly-new (?) in the industry and my wedding is in 2017 pa, there's a chance na baka mag MIA din sya bigla? Or paranoid lang ako hehe sorry. Do you think he's really serious sa craft nya and he's here to stay? Really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!!

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2015, 11:32:38 pm »
^Wow sis congratulations!! Nice sis! M sure natuwa si efjay kasi sya ulit kukunin mo.

Question pala on prenup with efjay, pano yung props? Was wondering kasi if kkb ito or baka meron si efjay din :)

Thanks din to sis licay052016 and sis tinapay sa help....much appreciated :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2015, 11:44:30 pm »
^sis for us, nung nagconceptualize kami, pinakita namin kay Efjay yung pegs namin, then nagsuggest sya ng mga props na pwede gamitin. Lahat ng props kami bumili/nagprovide. Minimal lang naman since ayaw din namin ng maraming anik anik. Hehe. Sa outfits sya halos nagsuggest lahat.

moana

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2015, 02:40:30 pm »
Hello everyone!
Just got back from wedding vacation. Finally natapos din and I love the result, it's more than what I expected.
Speaking of photo and video, i just want to share our prenup and SDE.
By the way, my p/v team is GDG Films. You can check them out sa fb.
I super love the result, masarap din sila ka-trabaho. I got my package @ less than 50K, and it's out of town.
I hope you like our wedding vids.


Prenup
https://vimeo.com/147677176

Wedding SDE
https://vimeo.com/148837428

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2015, 03:36:09 pm »
Hi sis simang! I read your feedback regarding Efjay Deleon and I also saw his works and I super liked his style!! Gusto ko na nga syang kunin kaso my wedding is in 2017 pa. May nabasa kasi kong mga horror stories dito na hindi mga sumasagot na supplier! And since he's fairly-new (?) in the industry and my wedding is in 2017 pa, there's a chance na baka mag MIA din sya bigla? Or paranoid lang ako hehe sorry. Do you think he's really serious sa craft nya and he's here to stay? Really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!!


Sis when in 2017 wedding mo? Ako feb but will be getting efjay na. May contract naman sis so i guess ok naman? Hehe sa mga exchange of fb messages namin wala naman akong nafeel na ganun. Actually tingin ko nga malayo mararating nya sa craft and talent nya :)

gardenbelle

  • Guest
Re: Cheap Photo & Video Wedding Coverage --- Thread 5
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2015, 04:52:17 pm »
Hi sis Fornarina! January wedding ko :) Thanks sa feedback! I really like his work pero medyo torn kasi ako sa mga "newcomers" hehe :) Kaso yun lang kasi afford ng budget namin now. But I'll be meeting him this January, so let's see! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close